Photo

Anticipated costume dramas of 2017

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 cookjohnfood

cookjohnfood

Idol

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:44 AM (Edited by cookjohnfood, 21 March 2017 - 10:44 AM.)

So far I want to watch 

Tribes & Empires

Ruyi Zhuan

The Advisor's Alliance

I really want to watch That Year Flower Blossoms and The Moon is Full starred Sun Li and Chen Xiao. I wonder if it will air in 2017 or not.

#22 whitedove

whitedove

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:00 PM

yeah, I know. I was just saying I want huang xuan lol Well I do hope they added the seven step verse scene between Cao Pi and Cao Zhi. Cao Pi will also be focused from the trailer

I know that I can count on the directing since it'll be one of the directors for All Quiet In Peking, The Disguiser and Nirvana in Fire, but I also hope the script is good ((and the costume seems historically accurate too from what I can glimpse in the trailer). I read that they spent a whopping 11 months in filming whoa!

All Quiet In Peking could become a hit in 2014 even with an older main cast, so if The Advisors Alliance turns out to be good, maybe it'll be a hit too.

#23 tteokbokki

tteokbokki

Idol

• PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:57 PM

I'm waiting for Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace but am keen to check other dramas out as well.

#24 zenithzinc

zenithzinc

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:42 PM

the posters of chinese drama are so good ! as usual i'm anticipating the tribe and empire the most!

#25 hkstars

hkstars

Trainee

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:11 PM

the posters of chinese drama are so good ! as usual i'm anticipating the tribe and empire the most!

I'm also waiting for this series... sadly, there's no news of a broadcast date yet.

#26 hkstars

hkstars

Trainee

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:13 PM

The trailer of "Siege in Fog" looks really interesting.  I heard there are copyright issues with the author, so it'll probably be a while before that gets resolved.

Up, Up and Away!