Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leo's Candy Jelly Ho

IPhone 5c vs IPhone 5s vs Galaxy S3 vs Galaxy S4

Apple or Samsung  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, Which phone do you like best?

• 5s
    • 5c
    • S3
    • S4
  2. 2. Iphone 5s vs Samsung Galaxy S4

• S4
    • 5S
  3. 3. Iphone 5s vs Samsung Galaxy S3

• S3
    • 5S
  4. 4. Iphone 5c vs Samsung Galaxy S4

• S4
    • 5C
  5. 5. Iphone 5c vs Samsung Galaxy S3

• S3
    • 5C
  6. 6. Apple or Samsung?

• Apple ATW
    • Samsung

iPhone, can't wait for the 6 to come out.

I actually don't have the 5s or 5c just the regular 5 but it's not different really if you upgraded to iOS7. I guess just the slow mo camera is different.

S5 is coming out but why no NOTE 3 that was the beast of 2013

Samsung have the best phones, even though they tend to over exaggerate their useless app like air screen,etc. However their cleaner app anti virus wins it for me. What I don't like about apple phones is that, in time their phone gets slower.

Over heat is the only thing that I don't like about samsung.

iPhone, can't wait for the 6 to come out.

I actually don't have the 5s or 5c just the regular 5 but it's not different really if you upgraded to iOS7. I guess just the slow mo camera is different.

When is it coming out???

The 5c is basically the 5 on a plastic case lmao and yeah the slow mo. It's cool but Idk if I'd be willing to spend money (if I already had the 5) for the 5c just for the cam...

I used to be  a big apple stan but since i got my s3 i can never go back to apple ever again, samsung just opens up a whole new world to you, anyone who disagrees never tried a s3 or s4

Samsung all the way >>>>>

I have a LG Nexus 5 tho, and it's wonderful, it's better than the iPhone and S4 imo.

I can't really say which I like best without trying all of them

but I have an S3 right now and I like it a lot. the only downside is the music player, imo. I'd like to get an S4 but I have to wait for an upgrade

I had an iPhone before but it was a 3G so I'm very out of the loop. I'd get an iPhone again though just because having iTunes is so much better than the shitty Android alternative but I really like Samsung's giant screens. my dream phone is actually the Note 3

When is it coming out???

The 5c is basically the 5 on a plastic case lmao and yeah the slow mo. It's cool but Idk if I'd be willing to spend money (if I already had the 5) for the 5c just for the cam...

Idk yet  :._.:

I just can't wait to see what else they come up withhh

I have the 5C. I really like the Samsung phones, but when I tried them out in store they had more features and gimmicky add-ons than I would ever use. My main problem though is that I've had an iPhone for years, and you gradually become locked into the ios platform with iTunes, and iCloud etc.. It would be too tiresome for me to switch over now if I ever wanted to. 

i got a Xperia Z1... :meow:

HOLY SHITTT 20 MP Camera!!!!! WTF I is dying!! How come that phone isn't as popular??? OML I'm having a heart attack!!!! How much did it cost?

When is it coming out?

just went to a phone shop yesterday and they guy said maybe end of march, or april?

HOLY SHITTT 20 MP Camera!!!!! WTF I is dying!! How come that phone isn't as popular??? OML I'm having a heart attack!!!! How much did it cost?

i got it @ SGD600+ with a contract...

purple color... you can see it here

I can't really say which I like best without trying all of them

but I have an S3 right now and I like it a lot. the only downside is the music player, imo. I'd like to get an S4 but I have to wait for an upgrade

I had an iPhone before but it was a 3G so I'm very out of the loop. I'd get an iPhone again though just because having iTunes is so much better than the shitty Android alternative but I really like Samsung's giant screens. my dream phone is actually the Note 3

One of the few downsides. Android music app SUCKS

Google Play Music on Android 4.4 isn't really that bad, I love the interface and it works really well on my phone, of course, Apple's really is better, but not by much.

it's ugly and it skips so much, ugh. my only gripe. my 2000-era discman was less choppy