123 replies to this topic

#121 katt

katt

❥ young one

• Super Heroes
  • 13,111 posts
  • Location2KAT Forever <3

Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:08 AM

for ohchart we only count hanteo physical sales and gaon digital sales. currently the team is discussing ways to make oh!chart more appealing to oh users so maybe we'll think about counting marketplace albums.

or maybe not since it could mess with current formulas, and also not all nominees of the week might have their albums in the marketplace

it's a nice idea, but it would require more albums to be added to the marketplace which is a lot of work for awards team. I've brought it up with the charts team, we'll discuss it.

Yea that makes sense, just thought it could be a fun interaction though there'd be quite a bit of organizational work involved

#122 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 10,036 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:52 AM

Yea that makes sense, just thought it could be a fun interaction though there'd be quite a bit of organizational work involved

I won't rule out the possibility ;)

#123 Mongtae

Mongtae

BTS PAVED THE WAY

• PipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:45 AM

lmk when you're hiring again laugh.png

I was going to apply for the Joint press-translator thing, but I've only completed 1st year Japanese and don't know what level of Japanese language skills you guys were looking for...

#124 Alisonn

Alisonn

(。◕‿◕。) ✿ ♥

• OH! Press
  • 5,566 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:05 AM

lmk when you're hiring again https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I was going to apply for the Joint press-translator thing, but I've only completed 1st year Japanese and don't know what level of Japanese language skills you guys were looking for...

It's open recruitment for translators I believe, we can never have too many (because Rinne will find work for each and everyone of them to do)

As for proficiency level, our current projects are scanlations and light novel translation, along with a few behind the scenes elements.  If you think you're at a level where you can do either (you can find examples at blog.onehallyu.com), it would be best to follow the criteria of the recruit announcement and PM renn.  Although it's a joint recruitment, I believe you may be able to discuss the circumstances with renn. 

Up, Up and Away!