103 replies to this topic

#101 Mogwai

Mogwai

sekaichen supremacist

• OH! Press
  • 14,233 posts
  • Locationit is the east and Jongdae is the sun

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:33 AM

1. When is your next recruitment for writers?

2. Do you take submissions

Spoiler

https://onehallyu.co...y-for-oh-chart/

the side note may interest you

#102 flopluna

flopluna

ɢʀʟ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ

• Naughty
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 12:35 PM

I was planning on applying for the writers position but I'm a little confused over something. The form asks for a sample of writing. Does it have to be about Asian entertainment or can it be about anything? I've written quite a few things (mostly essays) but none of them are related to entertainment, would they still be considered acceptable? 

#103 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 9,998 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 10 December 2018 - 01:34 PM

I was planning on applying for the writers position but I'm a little confused over something. The form asks for a sample of writing. Does it have to be about Asian entertainment or can it be about anything? I've written quite a few things (mostly essays) but none of them are related to entertainment, would they still be considered acceptable?

Yes, but you will still need to provide me a mock article that is related to the blog because I want to see how will you fit in with my team as a writer. I usually ask applicants to prepare samples if I'm being indecisive of them. Those who applied with random samples rarely succeed (unless you are exceptional). Ganbatte!

#104 flopluna

flopluna

ɢʀʟ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ

• Naughty
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:10 PM

Yes, but you will still need to provide me a mock article that is related to the blog because I want to see how will you fit in with my team as a writer. I usually ask applicants to prepare samples if I'm being indecisive of them. Those who applied with random samples rarely succeed (unless you are exceptional). Ganbatte!

Oh okay~ I'll try to prepare one asap

Up, Up and Away!