OneHallyu

The reason why TOP and Asia Chow dating rumors break out

silent_reader

I just wanna get this out of my system.

When TOP and Asia Chow’s dating rumors made in to some news articles last December, a lot of fans were skeptical, since almost all news articles only based the rumors on the fact that they often like and comment on each other’s IG post. However, the rumors didn’t just come out because of their IG interactions. Before the rumors even made into news articles, some fans are buzzing because of a lot of things. Since some fans seem to not know about it, a timeline would probably be handy.

But first, lets get to know about Asia Chow.

Asia Chow is the 22 year old daughter of Michael Chow and Eva Chun. Michael Chow is the name behind the famous restaurant chain, Mr. Chow. But he is also known as an artist and an art lover. While Eva Chun is a fashion designer and serves on the Board of Trustees at the Los Angeles County Museum of Arts and co-chairs the annual LACMA Art & Film Gala with Leonardo DiCaprio. In short, Asia Chow is an heiress/socialite/art lover/model that lives in LA & NY. Some say she’s a musician, but since she never released anything, I’m not gonna use that label.

When TOP join Instagram back in April 2015, Asia Chow was one of the people that he followed immediately. He also follows Eva Chun, Asia’s mother, even though Eva’s IG acc is private. Since she approve TOP to be her follower, we can conclude that they’re already close enough even since 2015.

Though they have followed each other since 2015, TOP and Asia don’t have much interaction on Instagram. Only a few likes and comments here and there. Their interaction start to catch fans attention since September 2016. And then some more. So here’s the timeline:

SEPTEMBER 2016
One day, TOP suddenly went on a liking spree on Asia’s pics. He liked a lot of Asia’s pics in one day, even her old pics that she posted months before. It was like he went to her account and scroll down to see her old pics, and then he likes most of her pics.

OCTOBER 2016
On October 20th, TOP left Seoul and went to LA. During his visit, he met up with some artists like Neil Kantor, Jonas Wood, and Mark Grotjahn, as he posted pictures with them on his IG. He stayed in LA until October 23rd when he flew to Hawaii for a fanmeeting. When he post a pic of a window of his room in Hawaii, Asia left a comment:

Tjaa6D2.png

But that’s it. Still nothing interesting. Until on October 25th when TOP posted this pic.

TnIkoj4.png

At first it just like a usual cute pic of TOP holding a cute puppy. But then someone point out that the puppy is probably Asia Chow’s puppy. You can even see that the floor tiles on her pic and in his pic is similar.

h2b5pkw.jpg

So, probably he visited her place when he was in LA.

After that pic, nothing much happened, until a few weeks later.

NOVEMBER 2016
On Nov 10th, Asia arrived in Seoul.

1hUn6JR.png

On Nov 13th, at night, she posted an IG story that shows the view of Han River that is most likely taken from TOP’s balcony.

MBivHvb.png

Compare that to this pic that TOP posted on his IG. Same view of the bridge.

O2a7wPx.jpg

On Nov 14th night, Asia posted another IG story that shows that she’s in TOP’s house.

GxOzMZJ.png

RCkaYSz.png

Compare that to these pics of his house that TOP posted on his IG.

VqeLk0G.jpg

RCkaYSz.png

Then on Nov 24th night, she posted more IG story of herself having dinner.

pouKuTu.png

The next morning, Nov 25th, TOP posted pics of the same dish that Asia posted on her IG story the night before.

nZgvOLS.png

3G2a7ur.png

On Nov 29th, TOP was seen visiting Leeum Museum with Lee Donghwi.

sTNfk1B.jpg

Not long after, Asia posted IG stories and pics from Leeum Museum too.

m7MpzcS.png

continued below http://onehallyu.com/topic/472173-the-reason-why-top-and-asia-chow-dating-rumors-break-out/?p=19623584

NOTE:

Haven't post the pics for this post cause omg why is it so hard to post a pic and resize them to a decent size here? xD Still learning... will post the edit soon.

When TOP and Asia Chow’s dating rumors made in to some news articles last December, a lot of fans were skeptical, since almost all news articles only based the rumors on the fact that they often like and comment on each other’s IG post. However, the rumors didn’t just come out because of their IG interactions. Before the rumors even made into news articles, some fans are buzzing because of a lot of things. Since some fans seem to not know about it, a timeline would probably be handy.

But first, lets get to know about Asia Chow.

Asia Chow is the 22 year old daughter of Michael Chow and Eva Chun. Michael Chow is the name behind the famous restaurant chain, Mr. Chow. But he is also known as an artist and an art lover. While Eva Chun is a fashion designer and serves on the Board of Trustees at the Los Angeles County Museum of Arts and co-chairs the annual LACMA Art & Film Gala with Leonardo DiCaprio. In short, Asia Chow is an heiress/socialite/art lover/model that lives in LA & NY. Some say she’s a musician, but since she never released anything, I’m not gonna use that label.

When TOP join Instagram back in April 2015, Asia Chow was one of the people that he followed immediately. He also follows Eva Chun, Asia’s mother, even though Eva’s IG acc is private. Since she approve TOP to be her follower, we can conclude that they’re already close enough even since 2015.

Though they have followed each other since 2015, TOP and Asia don’t have much interaction on Instagram. Only a few likes and comments here and there. Their interaction start to catch fans attention since September 2016. And then some more. So here’s the timeline:

SEPTEMBER 2016

One day, TOP suddenly went on a liking spree on Asia’s pics. He liked a lot of Asia’s pics in one day, even her old pics that she posted months before. It was like he went to her account and scroll down to see her old pics, and then he likes most of her pics.

OCTOBER 2016

On October 20th, TOP left Seoul and went to LA. During his visit, he met up with some artists like Neil Kantor, Jonas Wood, and Mark Grotjahn, as he posted pictures with them on his IG. He stayed in LA until October 23rd when he flew to Hawaii for a fanmeeting. When he post a pic of a window of his room in Hawaii, Asia left a comment:

But that’s it. Still nothing interesting. Until on October 25th when TOP posted this pic.

At first it just like a usual cute pic of TOP holding a cute puppy. But then someone point out that the puppy is probably Asia Chow’s puppy. You can even see that the floor tiles on her pic and in his pic is similar. So, probably he visited her place when he was in LA.

After that pic, nothing much happened, until a few weeks later.

NOVEMBER 2016

On Nov 10th, Asia arrived in Seoul.

On Nov 13th, at night, she posted an IG story that shows the view of Han River that is most likely taken from TOP’s balcony.

Compare that to this pic that TOP posted on his IG. Same view of the bridge.

On Nov 14th night, Asia posted another IG story that shows that she’s in TOP’s house.

Compare that to these pics of the house that TOP posted on his IG.

Then on Nov 24th night, she posted more IG story of herself having dinner.

The next morning, Nov 25th, TOP posted pics of the same dish that Asia posted on her IG story the night before.

On Nov 29th, TOP was seen visiting Leeum Museum with Lee Donghwi.

Not long after, Asia posted IG stories from Leeum Museum too.

On Nov 30th, she also posted pics from the trip to Leeum Museum that she did the day before.

And on Nov 30th, she had dinner with TOP again.

People pretend that they get mad at you for writing 'an essay' but they actually want & went to read those too 

tumblr_inline_mosbevvuXp1qz4rgp.gif

daesung_happybirthday2.jpg

That's why Daesung Kang doesn't have Twitter and Instagram because fans will create drama about him. Daesung is the only smart Big Bang members who stay out of scandal and trouble.

Back to Asia Chow and T.O.P.

It's none of our business for their relationship.

If they are dating leave them alone. If not, Just leave them alone. I don't get why you posted something that is unconfirmed reports about their relationship. The same with other Kpop idols who are rumored to be dating someone. That's why I see Kpop media and k-Netizens are very messy shady people. I like say it best to shut up or release the truth on idols dating someone.

This reason why I respect Daesung Kang the most because he kept thing private about his love life even personal life. He knew his fans can't handle him dating someone he truly love. So, Daesung trying to kept thing private as possible.

Kudo for Daesung Kang.

On Nov 30th, she had dinner with TOP again.

mXpNhMx.png

fCONj2j.jpg

DECEMBER 2016
On Dec 1st, they had dinner together again.

LzMjEhN.png

o84EBR1.jpg

F6zZeN2.jpg

On Dec 5th, the dating rumor between Asia and TOP made it into news headlines. Since then, they went quiet. No SNS posts that shows them together. By Dec 11th, it was assumed that Asia was already back in the US because an acquaintance posted a pic with Asia and Asia’s mom in IG. And on Dec 11th, she started to be active online again since she went quiet when the rumor broke out.

So, until the rumor broke out, the reason why fans are buzzing about Asia and TOP is not just because of they like each other pics on IG. But even after the news broke out, there are still some things happening the next month.

JANUARY 2017
On January 8th, Big Bang held their last concert in Seoul before TOP’s enlistment. Asia was one of the people TOP invited to attend the concert.

b3fVC7B.jpg

On January 9th, TOP flew from Seoul to LA. There are no fan accounts that said anything about seeing Asia at the airport, but it is assumed that she was there and flew to LA with TOP, because later they hung out together in NY.

After a few days in LA, he flew to NY. He stayed in LA/NY for almost 2 weeks and landed back in Seoul on Jan 19th.

Throughout his time in LA/NY, he posted some pics on his IG. Again, he met up with some LA artists like Jonas Wood and Mark Grotjahn. On Nov 18th, he posted several pics of dishes in a restaurant. From those pics, it can be seen that he was dining with someone. You can see someone holding a spoon in this pic.

6dfcQ6L.jpg

And you can see someone wearing a pink dress with a napkin on her lap in this pic.

1L07zCb.jpg

But no clue of who the person might be. Until when Asia posted this pic on February 6th.

E8gI72G.jpg

She was wearing a pink dress in that pic, the same color with the person on TOP’s pic. Her pic was also taken in the same restaurant, which is La Grenouille in NY. The pic that Asia posted was most probably a late post.

Of course, all of these are not proof that they’re dating. They can still be friends that spends a lot of time together. I’m just laying out the timeline to show that their dating rumors didn’t just come out of nowhere. It didn’t just break out only because they like each other posts on IG.

Anyway, there are some other stuff too that may or may not be related to them.

- On Nov 12th, she posted this pic on her Tumblr with hashtag ‘About Us’ and ‘RN’.

0pUM0Eu.png

- On Nov 14th, around the time she posted that IG story of her in TOP’s house, she tweeted this:

QOQwi7T.png

Since Bigbang members kept said that TOP cried a lot these last couple of months (he even post a pic of him crying on Nov 24th on his IG), can’t help but wonder if the Tweet was for him.

- There are some speculations that she was in Seoul again from the end of January to around February 6th. But there are no proof or anything. Just speculations because she didn’t attend a Harper’s Bazaar event where she was chosen as one of 150 most stylish women. Her mother and sister were also made the list and they attended the event. But she didn’t join them. If she was really in Seoul, some are speculating if the Ed Ruscha artwork that TOP posted was meant for Asia, as he posted it twice, on Feb 6th (the day Asia flew back to US to catch her Mom’s bday) and on the day he enlisted, Feb 9th. The “I forgot to remember to forget†can be a lyric from Elvis’ song:

AvZOQtw.jpg

Yes, this is a stretch. But doesn’t it make you wonder?

- Peaceminusone follows Asia and she follows him back on the day after TOP enlisted. The day after TOP enlisted, Go Jaechun (TOP’s close friend) also follow Asia.

So there you go.. Finally, it's out of my system.

People pretend that they get mad at you for writing 'an essay' but they actually want & went to read those too 

tumblr_inline_mosbevvuXp1qz4rgp.gif

Well, I just need to get it out of my system. xD Plus, I'm bored. This is me procrastinating... I'm really REALLY not in the mood to do my real essay assignment. :(

OMG😱 so they are not just interacting in ig??? Anyway, now I understand why some VIPs dislike Asia. She posted top's house images(or videos?) in ig story. Why did she post it? Telling fans how close she is with Top? Actually whether they're dating or not, she really doesn't need to post it...... I saw comments in her ig. Some fans hate her not because of dating. I know the reason now. Taeyang's confirmed Hyorin & gd's rumoured gf Nana never do stupid things(show-off) to VIPs. The sweet things should be kept in private not to public. The most important is that top doesn't like so open to public. I really don't see his other female friends acting like Asia. Maybe she thinks she is different. Lol

Archived