OneHallyu

The Official Kanjani8 - 関ジャニ∞ - Thread

DERFUL

Oh yeaah ! can't wait

OMG Really  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  ?!!!!!  male Lead ! Oh my !!! 

So i check on asianwiki ( http://asianwiki.com/On_(Japanese_Drama)) and it seems to be a detective drama ! , i'm so happy right now ! 

Thank you for the news *-* 

Haru's character is the main character according to the info in Asianwiki and KTV website ( the drama is co-produced by Fuji TV and KTV) but he's the lead of the male cast and he's the one appearing with Haru in the promos , I guess both will appear in the posters as well . 

Can't wait for detective Yoko  :rlytearpls:  plus Yoko in a suit   :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  

Haru's character is the main character according to the info in Asianwiki and KTV website ( the drama is co-produced by Fuji TV and KTV) but he's the lead of the male cast and he's the one appearing with Haru in the promos , I guess both will appear in the posters as well . 

Can't wait for detective Yoko  :rlytearpls:  plus Yoko in a suit   :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  

yep ! they  certainly will be colleagues detectives according to Asianwiki *cross finger*

I imagine already yoko in his suit  :har: arrh 

Breaking :D Yoko is back to dramaland after a long time T.T !!! He's going to be the male lead of Fuji TV's "ON" ( Tuesdays 10:00pm ) alongside Haru  :ahmagah:

© https://twitter.com/C_M8888/status/741291673204854784

ALL THIS GOOD NEWS TODAY  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  just when i thought the summer drama season wasn't looking promising, this happens xD 

wonder what was filmed recently? maybe the PV of the upcoming single  :ahmagah:

exactly, at least Chronicle is being subbed regularly  :rlytearpls:

you're welcome , and about the reason of them crying , we have to wait till tomorrow's episode of Chronicle T.T but I have a feeling it's really a baka reason XD 

Oh your think so ? ^^ !! i hope it's not too sad !! hehe everything to keep their fan waiting ^^ !! thank you !!!

Oh your think so ? ^^ !! i hope it's not too sad !! hehe everything to keep their fan waiting ^^ !! thank you !!!

yup haha , with other friends we were joking that maybe they told Maru that their jokes weren't funny anymore :lol: that's something really cruel to someone like Maru xD

@Chelsea he was a detective once in the Strawberry Night franchise ( drama and movie ) :ahmagah: he was the cutiepie of the team :)

i4n4tTb.jpg

W9FmlVo.jpg

Edited by heavenly psycho

This is the final confirmation of Yoko as the lead of "ON" ... lol this is a lot brighter compared to what I was expecting from the drama XD seems like they're going to be a kinda cute combo , Yoko is the short tempered senpai and Haru plays the bubbly rookie of the team  :lol:  :lol:

Here , the first video of them :

and his profile pic in the website : 

VQELuAf.jpg

loool so serious  :chu:

Credits as tagged 

• Like 1

This is the final confirmation of Yoko as the lead of "ON" ... lol this is a lot brighter compared to what I was expecting from the drama XD seems like they're going to be a kinda cute combo , Yoko is the short tempered senpai and Haru plays the bubbly rookie of the team  :lol:  :lol:

Credits as tagged 

This looks like it's going to be a pretty interesting drama!  :lol:  but yes Yoko, crack a smile lol

yup haha , with other friends we were joking that maybe they told Maru that their jokes weren't funny anymore :lol: that's something really cruel to someone like Maru xD

@Chelsea he was a detective once in the Strawberry Night franchise ( drama and movie ) :ahmagah: he was the cutiepie of the team :)

I clearly forgot about Strawberry Night (fail) i have this drama downloaded to my laptop but i haven't watched it yet  :unsure:

It was Epic xD , i have his voice on my head  :lol:

Apllu i just know it was Yoko on Shiwake ..i'm new eighter so i haven't watched all the eps of the show yet , forgive me lol 

If you know the ep Nina , i'd like to know please :) ...( Btw , this show is subbed ? i just watch 4/5 eps with eng sub...but it seems the team didn't work on it anymore :(  )

I have no idea about the number of the episode , I just watched the link shared by a friend but now that link is dead :( gomen I  can't be of much help . About Shiwake subs , I think we must have watched the same episodes :( I wish there were most active subbing teams in the fandom * sobs *

The gifs are from the show Can!Jani episode 10 aired on 2008.12.06 (I think that's what you guys are talking about). I don't know if it was ever subbed, but I have an unsubbed version if you guys want it.

• Like 1

The gifs are from the show Can!Jani episode 10 aired on 2008.12.06 (I think that's what you guys are talking about). I don't know if it was ever subbed, but I have an unsubbed version if you guys want it.

please share the raw :D onegai!!!! ( and thanks in advance :)

This looks like it's going to be a pretty interesting drama!  :lol:  but yes Yoko, crack a smile lol

don't expect a smile for at least the first half of the drama XD 

please share the raw :D onegai!!!! ( and thanks in advance :) )

Do you want the full series or just the one episode?

Also, since it is pretty old, the quality may not be what you're used to.

Edited by Deeeee

the more , the merrier  :smile:

Uploading them on Mega now. Will take a while, I'll PM you the links when its done. (Already started uploading episode 10, so that will be the first one available.)

• Like 2

looooooool the guest of the upcoming Chronicle 1hr SP is Haru  :lol:  :lol:

Shibuyan vs. Haru , Maru showing no mercy towards her again ( just like when se went to Janiben and he attacked her with the pillow ) XD this looks promising  :ahmagah:

Credits as tagged 

O.M.G ... T_T i can't wait !!! the Drama look good and their role seems really great ! I am quite satisfied that it is a serious short tempered role..and i think i'm going to die guys ,  he'll be the death of me....lol

I hope it will be subbed !

looooooool the guest of the upcoming Chronicle 1hr SP is Haru  :lol:  :lol:

Shibuyan vs. Haru , Maru showing no mercy towards her again ( just like when se went to Janiben and he attacked her with the pillow ) XD this looks promising  :ahmagah:

x'D ! I like her omg  :lol:  , 1hour SP Ikinari dodge  :rlytearpls: i can't wait !!!! 

Uploading them on Mega now. Will take a while, I'll PM you the links when its done. (Already started uploading episode 10, so that will be the first one available.)

Thank you soooo muchhhh !!!!   :rlytearpls:  

DEAD.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha 

...So baki Baki is really a song ?!! , my god xD ..please hahaha 

Thank you for the Raw ~ ~ 

Watching my TL speculating that the booty belongs to Subaru, reminds me of when it's My Soul cover was revealed lol.

ah my eyes XD stop it , now all I think will be about that cover  :wth: what if it's really Shibuyan?  :megusta:

you can always count on him to volunteer for things like this XD

O.M.G ... T_T i can't wait !!! the Drama look good and their role seems really great ! I am quite satisfied that it is a serious short tempered role..and i think i'm going to die guys ,  he'll be the death of me....lol

I hope it will be subbed !

x'D ! I like her omg  :lol:  , 1hour SP Ikinari dodge  :rlytearpls: i can't wait !!!! 

Thank you soooo muchhhh !!!!   :rlytearpls:  

...So baki Baki is really a song ?!! , my god xD ..please hahaha 

Thank you for the Raw ~ ~ 

I was also shocked last week ( that's when I realized the song was part of the single luuuulz )  :blush:

• love changed the title to The Official Kanjani8 - 関ジャニ∞ - Thread