JE Kanjani8

12664 replies to this topic

#4241 rougecoquelicot

rougecoquelicot

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Locationfrance

Posted 21 April 2016 - 08:12 AM (Edited by rougecoquelicot, 21 April 2016 - 08:13 AM.)

exactly , he knows he should be careful but seems like the girl was part of his circle of friends , he would be a bastard if he didn't help her to get home safely just because he was afraid of gettin caught by a mag or being recognized by people on the street. 

I'm sure all the members are cautious , I mean Friday even followed Maru when he was buying snacks at a conbini all by himself :lol:  they know they're being followed from time to time but that didn't stop him to help his friend. If anyone is hating on something like that , well , you can tell they're just hating bcos they have nothing else to do at home .

the sacrifice for being a celebrity ... I agree with you guys. They have friends , girlfriends , family or whatever they want
I don't understand people who just hating themfor being humans first , come on ... :unimpressed:

#4242 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,576 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 21 April 2016 - 08:22 AM (Edited by heavenly psycho, 21 April 2016 - 08:28 AM.)

the sacrifice for being a celebrity ... I agree with you guys. They have friends , girlfriends , family or whatever they want
I don't understand people who just hating themfor being humans first , come on ... :unimpressed:

they aren't hating on them , they're overreacting over this particular case with Hina and his friend which I find a bit funny . A consecuence of Monday Late Show being a popular show . 

btw not sure if I mentioned this but the Monday Late Show SP nearly doubled the ratings of the highly anticipated premiere of Masaharu Fukuyama's Getsu 9 drama ... talk about being a succesful tv host ( congrats to both Hina and Matsuko! )   :dave: success comes with good and bad things, my friends . 

#4243 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,576 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 21 April 2016 - 08:45 AM (Edited by heavenly psycho, 21 April 2016 - 08:46 AM.)

#GenkiDVD #ZIP :')

tumblr_o5xt91WKkp1ucd6q1o2_500.gif

tumblr_o5xt91WKkp1ucd6q1o1_500.gif

tumblr_o5xt91WKkp1ucd6q1o3_500.gif

tumblr_o5xt91WKkp1ucd6q1o5_500.gif

tumblr_o5xt91WKkp1ucd6q1o4_500.gif

Credits : http://ho--dduk.tumb...

#4244 maruchan

maruchan

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationYellow Pansy Street

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:01 AM (Edited by maruchan, 21 April 2016 - 09:01 AM.)

they aren't hating on them , they're overreacting over this particular case with Hina and his friend which I find a bit funny . A consecuence of Monday Late Show being a popular show . 

btw not sure if I mentioned this but the Monday Late Show SP nearly doubled the ratings of the highly anticipated premiere of Masaharu Fukuyama's Getsu 9 drama ... talk about being a succesful tv host ( congrats to both Hina and Matsuko! )   :dave: success comes with good and bad things, my friends . 

I tried to read some of the comments on one site but thanks to Google Chrome they didn't make lot of sense. They seemed to be more about criticising Hina's appearance than the actual incident. I think you're right about it being an overreaction because of Shin-chan's popularity or what we call 'tall poppy' syndrome.  :)

#4245 Chelsea

Chelsea

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationunder maru's bed

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:13 AM

exactly , he knows he should be careful but seems like the girl was part of his circle of friends , he would be a bastard if he didn't help her to get home safely just because he was afraid of gettin caught by a mag or being recognized by people on the street. 

I'm sure all the members are cautious , I mean Friday even followed Maru when he was buying snacks at a conbini all by himself :lol:  they know they're being followed from time to time but that didn't stop him to help his friend. If anyone is hating on something like that , well , you can tell they're just hating bcos they have nothing else to do at home .

LOL at Maru buying snacks all day by himself xD Am I the only one who wants rumors of Maru with a girl? 

With this Hina thing, it bugs me sometimes when Japanese fans get upset in general about their favorite idols seen with girls. It's almost as if they can never be happy with someone else  to please fans at the same time. Kimura does it! It's not impossible! And we still love him just the same. I applaud Hina for being a gentleman because in America, not many guys would be that nice to a drunk woman. Sadly...

#4246 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,576 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:25 AM

this adorable lil thing  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  gimme more kawaii pictorials, Yassan  :chu:

27eYU1Q.jpg

ru224FK.jpg

2nwlq8w.jpg

fYj0vLp.jpg

S0jcb1x.jpg

Credits as tagged

#4247 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,576 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:55 AM (Edited by heavenly psycho, 21 April 2016 - 09:58 AM.)

LOL at Maru buying snacks all day by himself xD Am I the only one who wants rumors of Maru with a girl? 

With this Hina thing, it bugs me sometimes when Japanese fans get upset in general about their favorite idols seen with girls. It's almost as if they can never be happy with someone else  to please fans at the same time. Kimura does it! It's not impossible! And we still love him just the same. I applaud Hina for being a gentleman because in America, not many guys would be that nice to a drunk woman. Sadly...

I volunteer  :lol:  but at this point I'm okay with anything, a woman, man ....  even a date with his dad would be adorable XD 

the only thing we have till now is Maru and Shige  :imstupid:

I tried to read some of the comments on one site but thanks to Google Chrome they didn't make lot of sense. They seemed to be more about criticising Hina's appearance than the actual incident. I think you're right about it being an overreaction because of Shin-chan's popularity or what we call 'tall poppy' syndrome.  :)

hahahah yup, that's why I mentioned the not so handsome johnnys comment on my first reply ... it's all about appearance lately , j-netz are becoming more and more like k-netz ( obsessed with looks, even judging a person based on that  :derp:  ) 

#4248 musicfanmrc

musicfanmrc

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationMid-west USA

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:24 AM

hahahah yup, that's why I mentioned the not so handsome johnnys comment on my first reply ... it's all about appearance lately , j-netz are becoming more and more like k-netz ( obsessed with looks, even judging a person based on that  :derp:  ) 

Hina isn't attractive? I'd date him. I mean, if I were single. And in Japan. And he was ok with dating a slightly older woman...

#4249 Chelsea

Chelsea

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:35 AM

I volunteer  :lol:  but at this point I'm okay with anything, a woman, man ....  even a date with his dad would be adorable XD 

the only thing we have till now is Maru and Shige  :imstupid:

Maru's wives club unite!! :ahmagah:

#4250 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,576 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:54 AM (Edited by heavenly psycho, 21 April 2016 - 10:56 AM.)

Hina isn't attractive? I'd date him. I mean, if I were single. And in Japan. And he was ok with dating a slightly older woman...

same here , I do find him attractive  :rolleyes:  so charming and that confidence on himself makes him a perfect husband material .

..... but not all j-netz think the same 

Bx5KwfH.jpg

vbAQPnq.jpg

XXptuah.png

d6KZjas.jpg

:chu:  :chu:  :chu:  :chu:  :chu:

#4251 rougecoquelicot

rougecoquelicot

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Locationfrance

Posted 21 April 2016 - 11:21 AM

same here , I do find him attractive  :rolleyes:  so charming and that confidence on himself makes him a perfect husband material .

http://i.imgur.com/Bx5KwfH.jpg...

http://i.imgur.com/vbAQPnq.jpg...

http://i.imgur.com/XXptuah.png...

http://i.imgur.com/d6KZjas.jpg...

agree 100%  :)

#4252 musicfanmrc

musicfanmrc

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationMid-west USA

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:23 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Bx5KwfH.jpg...

http://i.imgur.com/vbAQPnq.jpg...

http://i.imgur.com/XXptuah.png...

http://i.imgur.com/d6KZjas.jpg...

More of him for those of us who *do* find him a hottie then. *cough Yoko cough*

#4253 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,576 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:22 PM

Yasuda bae - part 2 :ahmagah:

NWm1ciX.jpg

V8s3tuI.jpg

Hm7Dsgj.jpg

ql9rytd.jpg

Credits as tagged

#4254 Owatari

Owatari

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:04 PM (Edited by Owatari, 21 April 2016 - 02:04 PM.)

Netizens are pretty much always negative ... about everything. I really couldn't give a toss about them or their opinions.  :lol:

What are they salty about? I tried to check this story out but sadly, Goggle chrome translates Japanese into gibberish. All I could get out of it was much as you've explained. 

I didn't watch this week episode yet , so thank you for the explanation ( and sorry for the late reply, fell asleep and just woke up , it's 6:30 am here ) . 

lol Monday Late Show is a really popular show , that alone is enough to attract good and bad responses from netizens .... Hina has this image of " not so handsome johnnys who always date gorgeous women " XD that translates into ( depending if you are a fan or not )  " wow he must be so charismatic " or  " he must be a playboy" . I see that kind of comments all the time in japanese boards . 

He's a very frank person so I'm not surprised he was okay with sharing the story , and since he didn't do anything wrong and instead helped a friend , it's clear it's netizens overreacting , that's all  . 

btw , here's this week's episode if anyone is interested XD 

Credits to the uploader 

I agree. Good for him for getting that girl home safely. She's lucky to have found someone who didn't take advantage of her in a vulnerable state.

Yeah netizen comments can go either way nowadays. Some are about his appearance and Kansai dialect being dirty which I don't personally see or him being too childish.

It seems like you guys would be fine with the netizen comments being included, but would you prefer them not to be? I think I might filter some out though. Or can I add some of your comments as a contrast to the Japanese ones to give it a greater perspective?

Thanks for all the responses!

#4255 musicfanmrc

musicfanmrc

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationMid-west USA

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:22 PM

Yeah netizen comments can go either way nowadays. Some are about his appearance and Kansai dialect being dirty which I don't personally see or him being too childish.

It seems like you guys would be fine with the netizen comments being included, but would you prefer them not to be? I think I might filter some out though. Or can I add some of your comments as a contrast to the Japanese ones to give it a greater perspective?

I don't mind if you include my comments, but it definitely seems that Western fans have a different perspective on things than Japanese ones.

#4256 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,576 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:07 PM (Edited by heavenly psycho, 21 April 2016 - 03:12 PM.)

I'm okay with both , adding those and our comments , in the end it's just some opinions . 

About the kansai dialect , hasn't been like that for always with kansai people? just like the members say , Hina is the most kansai-ish of the group and use kansai-ben in all his shows, he's proud of his accent. I'm sure he doesn't give a damn about ppl hating on that cos in the end that's part of his unique charms as MC ( and as Kanjani8 )  . In the end he's gettin more and more popular . But in my opinion I find a bit sad that ppl still try to attack others for their accent . 

Also , I don't mind bad comments ( which fortunately are just a very small portion bcos Hina has a very good image , even on boards filled with johnnys haters like Girls Channel :lol:  )  bcos his public recognition and image are super positive . He's been working like crazy for years and everything is finally  paying off .

Childish? Isn't that obvious? XD he's an eito member, people  :happy:

#4257 maruchan

maruchan

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:46 PM (Edited by maruchan, 21 April 2016 - 03:48 PM.)

I don't mind if you include some of the netizen comments though a little filtering wouldn't hurt.  As I said, I find J-netizens pretty negative in general but to call someone dirty because of their accent or dialect is pretty low. Hina is well liked within the industry, hence the number of shows he hosts and endorsements he holds, He's also my niban and I think he's perfect,  :lol:

As for my comments sure - please include the one about 'tall poppy' syndrome - now that's a real international perspective  :lol:  

#4258 maruchan

maruchan

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:54 PM

No, I would love to see him happy. My only reservation about him getting a girlfriend is that he finds someone who likes him the way he is and doesn't try to change him.

#4259 maruchan

maruchan

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:01 PM

this adorable lil thing  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  gimme more kawaii pictorials, Yassan  :chu:

http://i.imgur.com/27eYU1Q.jpg...

Credits as tagged

Now if people would just stop posting pics of this gorgeous little shite I wouldn't have niban issues  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You're feeding my addiction (please don't ever stop)

#4260 Chelsea

Chelsea

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:15 PM

I probably didn't say much in defense of the issue but I think you should include a few netizen's comments! I mean it's always helpful to get two sides of the story. 

If you find my comments useful, you can put them in too^^;;

Up, Up and Away!