#4221 maruchan

maruchan

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationYellow Pansy Street

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:16 PM

looool 

in my case CD Japan shattered my dream bcos I can't buy one for me , my friend always help me to buy stuff there but since it's only one copy per person I just can't have one ( she already pre ordered a copy ) .... and yep, for personal reasons I hate using credit cards( I dont have one since many years ago ) so ... hopeless XD 

I'll just have to wait until her DVD is here and watch it with her  :._.:

Though I ordered mine through CDJapan this time, there is another site I regularly use called Yesasia. I've ordered heaps of stuff through them and always found them to be reliable, even when I wanted to change a preorder.

#4222 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,043 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:22 PM

Though I ordered mine through CDJapan this time, there is another site I regularly use called Yesasia. I've ordered heaps of stuff through them and always found them to be reliable, even when I wanted to change a preorder.

maybe I'll check the site on the upcoming days cos right now the DVD is not on their catalogue . Still , thank you for the idea ;) 

a Divachon gif to show my appreciation  :lol:

GmORPdN.gif

@ weibo

#4223 maruchan

maruchan

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:37 PM (Edited by maruchan, 20 April 2016 - 07:37 PM.)

maybe I'll check the site on the upcoming days cos right now the DVD is not on their catalogue . Still , thank you for the idea ;) 

a Divachon gif to show my appreciation  :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/GmORPdN.gif...

@ weibo

Everything is better with a Divachon gif.  :lol:

Follow this link  :)  

http://www.yesasia.c...=7&bpt=48&vm=32

#4224 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,043 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:44 PM

saved the link as soon as I read your first reply :) thank you 

#4225 Chelsea

Chelsea

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Locationunder maru's bed

Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:03 PM

They don't have it listed yet on the US portion of the site yet for me but thank you Noelene <3 

#4226 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,043 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:37 PM

I need to download today's episode ... Divachon sexually harassed by Maru  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

#4227 Chelsea

Chelsea

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:49 PM

I need to download today's episode ... Divachon sexually harassed by Maru  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

This seems to happen often because Ohkura's clearly used to it  :lol:

#4228 Chelsea

Chelsea

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:51 PM

I'm in a gifing mood today~

YI3Gt2L.gif

kWkDXSV.gif

#4229 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,043 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:02 PM

Johnnys Entertainmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent !!!!!    :happy:  :happy:  :happy:

I want to steals those gifs , girl!!! can i save them for my signature in the future? XD 

This seems to happen often because Ohkura's clearly used to it  :lol:

obviously , he isn't even surprised XD 

#4230 Chelsea

Chelsea

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:12 PM

I want to steals those gifs , girl!!! can i save them for my signature in the future? XD 

Sure! I make all my gifs for fun anyways~ Use them anyway you'd like^^ I'm honored 

Poor Ohkura xD

#4231 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,043 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:28 PM

Sure! I make all my gifs for fun anyways~ Use them anyway you'd like^^ I'm honored 

Poor Ohkura xD

gracias ;D

lol those two , wonder who is the M and S , always fighting like Tom & Jerry and then showing affection for each other 

tumblr_nl168zoxgs1updh4vo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_o4bqz0CpZP1v2f8w4o3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_nxa0rnRUr91updh4vo2_400.gif

tumblr_o2azlwqW891v2f8w4o2_400.gif

tumblr_inline_o5x29u5VHS1tph1jj_500.gif

tumblr_nl168zoxgs1updh4vo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o28hxza8OO1v2f8w4o2_500.gif

( c ) http://fuckyeahininjin.tumblr.com/

#4232 Chelsea

Chelsea

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 10:37 PM

Title: Today, too.

#Maru no taisetsu na hi #day 148 [16.04.21]

I'm starting to miss his usual phrase at the end but I love his pics of the sky~

vuyFFow.jpg

0lEqvxD.jpg

© Johnny's Web

#4233 Owatari

Owatari

Superstar

• Translator
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 10:42 PM

Do you all know anything about the Murakami Shingo incident that he explained to Matsuko Deluxe? I'm working on a translation piece and want to get fans take on it.

#4234 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,043 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 20 April 2016 - 11:27 PM

Do you all know anything about the Murakami Shingo incident that he explained to Matsuko Deluxe? I'm working on a translation piece and want to get fans take on it.

which episode?  :unsure:

#4235 Owatari

Owatari

Superstar

• Translator
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:22 AM

which episode?  :unsure:

On April 18th's episode of Late Monday Night. There's a story about how he gave Matsuko a scoop of how he went out a group of friends and somehow ended alone with a woman, and how he was able to get her home safely without any pictures appearing on the web. Even though people came up to him and recognized who he was.

There's some netizen comments attached to it, but they're really negative. :unsure:

#4236 rougecoquelicot

rougecoquelicot

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Locationfrance

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:45 AM (Edited by rougecoquelicot, 21 April 2016 - 03:50 AM.)

i have Subaru voice in my head  :rlytearpls:

I love how Yoko can't handle the things anymore xD

First it was Yasu and Okura for me ...But now i know more the eito and i'm little bit more Maru & Okura  :derp:

Title: Today, too.

#Maru no taisetsu na hi #day 148 [16.04.21]

I'm starting to miss his usual phrase at the end but I love his pics of the sky~

http://i.imgur.com/vuyFFow.jpg...

http://i.imgur.com/0lEqvxD.jpg...

© Johnny's Web

He take lot of pic these days no ?  :lol:

#4237 maruchan

maruchan

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:53 AM

On April 18th's episode of Late Monday Night. There's a story about how he gave Matsuko a scoop of how he went out a group of friends and somehow ended alone with a woman, and how he was able to get her home safely without any pictures appearing on the web. Even though people came up to him and recognized who he was.

There's some netizen comments attached to it, but they're really negative. :unsure:

Netizens are pretty much always negative ... about everything. I really couldn't give a toss about them or their opinions.  :lol:

What are they salty about? I tried to check this story out but sadly, Goggle chrome translates Japanese into gibberish. All I could get out of it was much as you've explained. 

#4238 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,043 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 21 April 2016 - 06:33 AM (Edited by heavenly psycho, 21 April 2016 - 06:37 AM.)

I didn't watch this week episode yet , so thank you for the explanation ( and sorry for the late reply, fell asleep and just woke up , it's 6:30 am here ) . 

lol Monday Late Show is a really popular show , that alone is enough to attract good and bad responses from netizens .... Hina has this image of " not so handsome johnnys who always date gorgeous women " XD that translates into ( depending if you are a fan or not )  " wow he must be so charismatic " or  " he must be a playboy" . I see that kind of comments all the time in japanese boards . 

He's a very frank person so I'm not surprised he was okay with sharing the story , and since he didn't do anything wrong and instead helped a friend , it's clear it's netizens overreacting , that's all  . 

btw , here's this week's episode if anyone is interested XD 

Credits to the uploader 

#4239 musicfanmrc

musicfanmrc

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationMid-west USA

Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:44 AM

I didn't watch this week episode yet , so thank you for the explanation ( and sorry for the late reply, fell asleep and just woke up , it's 6:30 am here ) . 

lol Monday Late Show is a really popular show , that alone is enough to attract good and bad responses from netizens .... Hina has this image of " not so handsome johnnys who always date gorgeous women " XD that translates into ( depending if you are a fan or not )  " wow he must be so charismatic " or  " he must be a playboy" . I see that kind of comments all the time in japanese boards . 

He's a very frank person so I'm not surprised he was okay with sharing the story , and since he didn't do anything wrong and instead helped a friend , it's clear it's netizens overreacting , that's all  . 

btw , here's this week's episode if anyone is interested XD 

Credits to the uploader 

I agree. Good for him for getting that girl home safely. She's lucky to have found someone who didn't take advantage of her in a vulnerable state.

#4240 heavenly psycho

heavenly psycho

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,043 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:52 AM (Edited by heavenly psycho, 21 April 2016 - 07:53 AM.)

I agree. Good for him for getting that girl home safely. She's lucky to have found someone who didn't take advantage of her in a vulnerable state.

exactly , he knows he should be careful but seems like the girl was part of his circle of friends , he would be a bastard if he didn't help her to get home safely just because he was afraid of gettin caught by a mag or being recognized by people on the street. 

I'm sure all the members are cautious , I mean Friday even followed Maru when he was buying snacks at a conbini all by himself :lol:  they know they're being followed from time to time but that didn't stop him to help his friend. If anyone is hating on something like that , well , you can tell they're just hating bcos they have nothing else to do at home .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: JE, Kanjani8

Up, Up and Away!