Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Jany

Jojo's bizzare adventure live action visuals for Yamazaki Kento, Kamiki Ryunosuke & Komatsu Nana

The world is Yamazaki Kento's and we are all merely living in it.

Why  they dont hire actor from Japan Wrestling as Jojo ??

so kento is josuke?

hmm, I think they gonna pick someone with bigger build but kamiki is about the aame build so it feels matched. then who is DIO?

so kento is josuke?

hmm, I think they gonna pick someone with bigger build but kamiki is about the aame build so it feels matched. then who is DIO?

If he bulks up, he could fit the role of Josuke, perfectly. Josuke is slimmer compared to the first three Jojos.

DIO barely even made an appearance in part 4, and it was in a flashback of Jotaro's. They'll probably just do what they did in the anime, and mention his name only.

If he bulks up, he could fit the role of Josuke, perfectly. Josuke is slimmer compared to the first three Jojos.

DIO barely even made an appearance in part 4, and it was in a flashback of Jotaro's. They'll probably just do what they did in the anime, and mention his name only.

I thought the same, Josuke need muscle. I just realised this is fot diamond unbreakable and I haven't arrive to this arc.

I wish they can show Dio,

Will he bulk up for the movie tho? It seems like J-actors (particularly the it-boys) are always afraid of gaining muscle or bulking up their frame ohdearplz.png  which is such a shame really