Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Jany

PV SudannaYuzuYully (EGIRLS sub unit) - oh boy

Aesthetic = win. The MV is colorful but could be better. I enjoyed it though. Now the song I have mix feelings. There are some parts that are great. The rapping can be better but I like seeing the performers do something new.

Man, Yurino really is short  :lol:. Kind of liked it but mostly because of the video, the song is pretty so and so. Anna has a pleasant voice though, even when only 'rapping'.

I was trying to figure out where this vocalist came from... so she's an E-Girls-only member... because surely one day Bunnies or whatever will debut.  Or not. >.>;;  She sounds pretty good.

Man, Yurino really is short  :lol:. Kind of liked it but mostly because of the video, the song is pretty so and so. Anna has a pleasant voice though, even when only 'rapping'.

this

The hook has a bit of NEO ZIPANG (the song from Dance Earth Party, another LDH track) in it

and this