Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Jany

YG & LDH CEOs are best friend

omg??!!!

Happiness and Blackpink collab juseyo 

even exile & big bang collab have a higher chance to happen than that

CEOs of companies home to very talented people, but with poor and unequal management. Hiro and YG, cut from the same cloth.

This.

CEOs of companies home to very talented people, but with poor and unequal management. Hiro and YG, cut from the same cloth.

You got that right. Ha.

Spot on

:o

I know this probably won't happen but since there are rumors of a BlackPink promotion/debut in Japan, do you think he wants Avex and LDH to manage them in Japan?

I know this probably won't happen but since there are rumors of a BlackPink promotion/debut in Japan, do you think he wants Avex and LDH to manage them in Japan?

For sure AVEX. YG signed a deal to partner up with AVEX for all their acts under the umbrella, YGEX, to promote in Japan.

Considering YG talk little to no English, sometimes I wonder how YG communicate with foreign people ..
Using translator all the time must be awkward lol

the Comment of the thread obv  :hurr:  :hurr:

wasn't seungri in high&low? i'm not surprised lol