Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kim hyojung is love

What's the popularity level/gap between clc, wjsn ,and gugudan?whos on top?

Clc debuted with Pepe easily their best song in my opinion but came back with like which was kind of a downgrade for me .hobgoblin sounded like a typical hyuna song at first listen but now it's my jam.

Wjsn and gugudan both debuted with probably the worst debut songs imo.both was generic although I loved wonderland chorus better than momomo and momomo choreography better.wjsn came back with secret and I wish that I both loved and gugudan will comeback soon anticipate!

Clc

clc-chasmisma-3-1024x1024.jpg

Wjsn

wjsnsn-1024x963.jpg

Gugudan

tumblr_inline_o9i11dgP8Q1rayyhu_1280.jpg

For some reason the 3 seem to have similar level of popularity but Iam skeptical as to if that similarity comes with a huge or small gap and if the other two surpass clc or if clc is still on top

Amongst the 3 who's more successful in album sales ,digital and mv views ?

Pls don't leave hate comments rather have receipts and facts to back up your claim

Gugudan > WJSN > CLC

Sejeong in Korea is so damn popular

I don't have receipts but wjsn is more popular because cheng xiao >>>

Gugudan has ioi members but the public still associates them with ioi not gugudan so we will see what they can do for the group later this year

"Amongst the 3 who's more successful in album sales" 

Gugudan - 1 EP - 22K

WJSN - 2 EPs - 29K  

CLC - 4 EPs - 17K 

"Amongst the 3 who's more successful in album sales" 

Gugudan - 1 EP - 22K

WJSN - 2 EPs - 29K  

CLC - 4 EPs - 17K 

Oh wow gugudan album sales is super impressive .iam hyped for their comeback

Oh wow gugudan album sales is super impressive .iam hyped for their comeback

Same! and yeah, a lot of people didn't even realise how well they did. 22k for a debut album is great tbh. 

i think WJSN > Gugudan > CLC

Gugudan has Sejeong, but the other PD101 girls (Mina and Nayoung) + the rest of the group haven't been as popular as compared to WJSN, which have Yeonjung, Xiao, Exy, and whoever else about to hit big (Bona, Meiqi, etc). CLC is just kinda... there

Same! and yeah, a lot of people didn't even realise how well they did. 22k for a debut album is great tbh.

ikr I just checked and they have the highest debut sales for non big 3 girl groups

ikr I just checked and they have the highest debut sales for non big 3 girl groups

oh for real? :O wow. 

I think one problem why its hard for me to distinguish their popularity because they have fairly large numbers. And CLC just keep on adding new ones.

I am sincerelly rooting for everyone though

i think WJSN > Gugudan > CLC

Gugudan has Sejeong, but the other PD101 girls (Mina and Nayoung) + the rest of the group haven't been as popular as compared to WJSN, which have Yeonjung, Xiao, Exy, and whoever else about to hit big (Bona, Meiqi, etc). CLC is just kinda... there

i feel bad for CLC,

CUBE is a mess

Seeing wjsn is getting more variety shows than the other 2 i said wjsn better in recognition

i think Jellyfish should push the other gugudan members as well, not just sejeong

I'm just making a report of girl and boy groups debut 2016 that I'll post in a week or more.

If you talk about Physical Sales Hanteo First Month:

WJSN (Would You Like) = 4,837

Gugudan (Act.1 The Little Mermaid) = 15,649

If we talk about the Digital Sales of the main debut songs in Gaon:

WJSN / Momomo = 14,523

Gugudan / Wonderland = 103,610

But I found this report that covers all the launches of both groups:

WJSN       = DL 207,209   ST   5,624,445

Gugudan = DL 779,170   ST 28,358,397

Youtube Views:

WJSN - Momomo = 2,639,313 + 1,080,374 = 3,719,687

Gugudan - Wonderland = 4,665,294 + 722,747 = 5,388,041

Honestly i think clc is pretty well known in korea. I mean, amongst the three i admit they're the least popular but really, the gap is not that big. Youtube views on their latest comeback mv has surpassed both wjsn's and gugudan's and their lives is one of the most viewed this period(while wjsn's i wish averaged 10-20k views first hour, clc's hobgoblin has 90-100k ) i know that "youtube views dont determine popularity" but what i am saying is that they're at the very least is "known" internationally

However, unlike us intl fans, korean citizens just simply dont care for them. They know that clc is a group from cube, they know that they just had a comeback, they know that they're promoting here and there, but they just dont care. Having an early -accidental- attitude controversies, (despite knowing their predebut busking days for charity), having no variety show schedule planned, had a long hiatus and decided to comeback in a tragic period(one member being on p101 and is rising but got let down because announced to debut without ACTUALLY DEBUTING)(tragic comeback song), k-public just decided not to pay attention to them.

I am a cheshire(clc fandom name) but at this point i'm hopeless for their future. I thought this comeback will be jjang! But seeing how it turned out, lets just hope for the best

I'm just making a report of girl and boy groups debut 2016 that I'll post in a week or more.

If you talk about Physical Sales Hanteo First Month:
WJSN (Would You Like) = 4,837
Gugudan (Act.1 The Little Mermaid) = 15,649

If we talk about the Digital Sales of the main debut songs in Gaon:
WJSN / Momomo = 14,523
Gugudan / Wonderland = 103,610

WJSN       = DL 207,209   ST   5,624,445
Gugudan = DL 779,170   ST 28,358,397

Youtube Views:
WJSN - Momomo = 2,639,313 + 1,080,374 = 3,719,687
Gugudan - Wonderland = 4,665,294 + 722,747 = 5,388,041

Gugudan did very well for their debut

Http://onehallyu.com/topic/455068-2014-2016-female-groups-gaon-sales-tracker/

WJSN = DL 207,209 ST 5,624,445

Gugudan = DL 779,170 ST 28,358,397

Sejeong flower road is really big tho