• Please log in to reply
507 replies to this topic

#501 Kylo.

Kylo.

Don't fuck up the Feng Shui

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts
  • LocationWe been grinding on them sidewalks

Posted 05 July 2016 - 11:29 AM (Edited by Sascha Zverev, 05 July 2016 - 11:29 AM.)

Omg i never knew this thread existed.

Nice ~~

That's the reason that army has to hate him so much? If it was any other underground rapper the same thing would have happened.

Army's/Kpop fans in general are so OTT about everything. They get offended over stuff that they shouldn't get offended about (Very PC stuff). Bfree is a really good rapper, and a diss is a diss. BTS fans just got butthurt because their oppa's got rekt really bad.

Yeah he fought with their fans on twitter, but everyone knows how BTS fans are, they're annoying as shit. You just know they kept pestering him about his 'classless' diss and other stuff. Like, it's a diss what do they expect? Bfree did nothing wrong at all.

They should just keep listening to pop rap and not try it with underground rappers tbh.

#502 Seoro

Seoro

Trainee

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:25 PM

Army's/Kpop fans in general are so OTT about everything. They get offended over stuff that they shouldn't get offended about (Very PC stuff). Bfree is a really good rapper, and a diss is a diss. BTS fans just got butthurt because their oppa's got rekt really bad.

Yeah he fought with their fans on twitter, but everyone knows how BTS fans are, they're annoying as shit. You just know they kept pestering him about his 'classless' diss and other stuff. Like, it's a diss what do they expect? Bfree did nothing wrong at all.

They should just keep listening to pop rap and not try it with underground rappers tbh.

This is about the radio show incident right? Though I agree with his views he came off as a elitist douchebag. I'm watching that part and I'm just shaking my head thinking 'B-Free please stop you're not doing yourself any favors' I feel bad for him being harassed by BTS fans but he only has himself to blame.

Recently (since about 2-3 yrs ago) idol rappers have reached a level of skill that you can't really say they suck because they're not underground. Guys like Rapmon and Verbal Jint aren't alone in that they went mainstream cause being underground wasn't helping them pay the bills, and I don't think any less of them for that. Epik High went mainstream on their 3rd album and while part of me hated them for selling out another part was just glad Epik High was getting more recognition and would be able to stick around longer. I respect that Garion didn't sell out and worked normal jobs in the years between their albums but I'd have liked to see them try to appeal to the public more and have done more music.

#503 stopminyoongi

stopminyoongi

Actually, don't stop him

• PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
  • LocationUnintentionally dragging my own favs

Posted 19 December 2016 - 03:04 AM

If army wouldn't have kept pushing his buttons than he wouldn't have fought with them. I support them both. I've been a fan of bts since debut. I've been a fan of bfree since dok2 had his song paranormal raptivity featuring bfree and okasian.

Nah man I used to like bfree even after he dissed bts but what made me lose respect was he apologized to bts like 2 years later after they hit it big and then called armys bitches or something like 2 seconds later.

That dude needs to get his shit together.

#504 Justpoptrash

Justpoptrash

Idol

• PipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:26 PM

Do you guys think Suga is a better rapper than Rap mon? I keep on reading about it online...

#505 Smudgestar

Smudgestar

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:01 AM

Do you guys think Suga is a better rapper than Rap mon? I keep on reading about it online...

This was one of the first forums that brought me to OH, lol, and it's been long dead.
Happy to bring it back.

Okay, oh my god. BTS bias is Suga, my younger sister's is Rapmon. I seriously love them both, and I think that it's difficult to compare them talent wise.
Rapmonster has such amazing stage presence, and his rap performance is spot on. His voice is also deep, which matches with his strong lyrics (which have all sorts of beautiful korean word play) and style.

Suga is smol, but he raps with such an attitude that you have to listen. His stage presence isn't as strong as Rapmon's, but he is definitely not lacking. For his style, he sounds kind of like Eminem imo, in a sense. He distorts his voice and drags on pronunciation. His lyrics are more straight forward.

Idk. I think it's matter of opinion, like most things.
They're perfect in their own ways, and I like when they rap together because they have such conflicting and different sounds that they both seem to stand out more when combined. Which is really awesome. 
I'm not a rap expert though, and my life only just opened to korean rap recently lol 

#506 IAmTheQuestionToAllAnswers

IAmTheQuestionToAllAnswers

Idol

• PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:21 AM

What does this thread think about Tablo?

#507 JiminsBae

JiminsBae

Trainee

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:09 PM

I really like Dahyun from Twice, her flow is extremely timely and has an even tempo. And her cuteness also adds to the even flow of her extremely supernatural talents!!!!

#508 tafattsbarn

tafattsbarn

Idol

• PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Locationthe land before time

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:14 PM (Edited by tafattsbarn, 08 February 2017 - 02:16 PM.)

This honestly the best thread on OH and I want OP back bc they seemed to know their rap

Edit: Does anyone have any thoughts on J-hope? I think he has improved tremendously and a lot of the time i prefer his rap over Suga or Rapmon. I know nothing about technique though and base all my opinions in what sounds the best to me

Up, Up and Away!