Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pretty_angel92

[OFFICIAL] APink's Main Vocal Jung Eunji 정�지 Thread

56 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite song from "Space"

• The Spring
    • First feeling of farewell
    • Years of a girl
    • Seoul's moon
    • The spring (piano ver.)

Bs0PUJKCUAEHLGF.jpg:large

Seems like Eunji & Huh Gak's "Break up to make up" will be competing for 1st place on SBS Inkigayo this Sunday!

​OMG yes finally- does this mean at least 1 live performance for 'break up to make up????! and if they win against BEAST and f(x) , OMO OMO OMONA!

woah, so awesome

so, they're going to perform

they won't win (of course) but i really don't care

i mean, don't get me wrong, i love the fact that in all her dramas, the male characters fall in love with her personality. we don't see that  in many dramas out there =)

but the fact that she's always called "ugly" or "basic", really annoyis me

i have experience with Sooyoung's dramas. since she's not considered that pretty in SK, the writers always portray her as a "not so attractive" girl, that only wins the men's hearts with her personality. which isn't a bad thing BUT, it's horrible to hear them calling her "nothing special", "old-looking", or "not cute at all", all the time. her body is also criticized in the dramas, she's obviously called "flat" and so much more.

the writers are really stupid sometimes 

yhh are the writers blind? sooyoung and eunji both are so gorgeous and their beauty is so unique and they are even more endearing :P 

2167304853BBDC592155F2 i know beauty is objective but i think it's safe to say that most people found find this girl incredibly pretty xx 

• Like 2

yhh are the writers blind? sooyoung and eunji both are so gorgeous and their beauty is so unique and they are even more endearing :P 

2167304853BBDC592155F2 i know beauty is objective but i think it's safe to say that most people found find this girl incredibly pretty xx 

despite Sooyoung being considered  unnatractive in SK, that's not Eunji's case at all, so it kinda surprises be how the writers always portray her as unnatractive in her roles.

Eunji is considered pretty my the majority of koreans and she's the ideal type of many male idols

even when they're ranking Apink's beauty, she's usually in third place or even second.

the writers need a reality check 

despite Sooyoung being considered  unnatractive in SK, that's not Eunji's case at all, so it kinda surprises be how the writers always portray her as unnatractive in her roles.

Eunji is considered pretty my the majority of koreans and she's the ideal type of many male idols

even when they're ranking Apink's beauty, she's usually in third place or even second.

the writers need a reality check 

like i said before i think t's because they want to make her a more relatable character! ....  they notch down her beauty (thorough crap/ ordinary styling and makeup) so more viewers can empathise with her character 

like in reply 1997, they want the drama to be family orientated --- they might have decide to focus on the drama's relatability to the general public  since they already knew trot music was an acquired taste so ratings wouldn't be that good 

like i said before i think t's because they want to make her a more relatable character! ....  they notch down her beauty (thorough crap/ ordinary styling and makeup) so more viewers can empathise with her character 

like in reply 1997, they want the drama to be family orientated --- they might have decide to focus on the drama's relatability to the general public  since they already knew trot music was an acquired taste so ratings wouldn't be that good

but to be a relatable character, they have to give her ugly outfits and hairstyles? i don't think so

but i see where you're coming from

but to be a relatable character, they have to give her ugly outfits and hairstyles? i don't think so

but i see where you're coming from

well maybe they'll portray her as more beautiful in the later episodes -hopefully :P 

well maybe they'll portray her as more beautiful in the later episodes -hopefully :P 

i hope so

anyway, can't wait for episode 9 and 10. OMG can't believe there's only 8 episodes left  :cry:

i hope so

anyway, can't wait for episode 9 and 10. OMG can't believe there's only 8 episodes left  :cry:

1/2 way left :( now that u've reminded me so few episodes are left i'll miss eunji on small screen...

maybe after trot lovers she's get another role?  but hopefully this is after apink japan showcase, 2nd comeback and her solo or else it will be way too stressful!!

An MBC drama would be nice! 

since she's working with KBS at the moment and has worked with SBS for TWTWB

this way she'll have all 3 companies under her belt and they'll keep wanting more of her  :chu:

or should i hope for extended episode like how they did for triangle? this doesn't seem likely though :(

Edited by Prettyeunji0906

1/2 way left :( now that u've reminded me so few episodes are left i'll miss eunji on small screen...

maybe after trot lovers she's get another role?  but hopefully this is after apink japan showcase, 2nd comeback and her solo or else it will be way too stressful!!

An MBC drama would be nice! 

since she's working with KBS at the moment and has worked with SBS for TWTWB

this way she'll have all 3 companies under her belt and they'll keep wanting more of her  :chu:

well i have no doubt she'll have more roles in the future....

it won't be this year, though. like you said, she has many things to do, after Trot lovers.

maybe next year <333

and yeah, any channel is fine, but since she worked with tvn, sbs and kbs already....her next drama should be on mbc, ah ah xD

well i have no doubt she'll have more roles in the future....

it won't be this year, though. like you said, she has many things to do, after Trot lovers.

maybe next year <333

and yeah, any channel is fine, but since she worked with tvn, sbs and kbs already....her next drama should be on mbc, ah ah xD

i wonder how long the girls have been practicing their japanese for their promotion there? and if they're releasing japanese versions of their songs, they need to be really good at speaking... tbh i don't think eunji is great at learning new languages but i can she put all her efforts into it xx

'MBC drama stars Apink Jung Eunji' is what we will read on the news in 2015  and ' Eunji's solo debut continues to be very successful' is what we'll read this November/December  :lol:  :)

i wonder how long the girls have been practicing their japanese for their promotion there? and if they're releasing japanese versions of their songs, they need to be really good at speaking... tbh i don't think eunji is great at learning new languages but i can she put all her efforts into it xx

'MBC drama stars Apink Jung Eunji' is what we will read on the news in 2015  and ' Eunji's solo debut continues to be very successful' is what we'll read this November/December  :lol:  :)

i have to disagree.

she's the third best in english, after Namjoo and Naeun

and she also seems to be the third best in japanese, after Namjoo and Chorong

either way, we haven't heard enough yet, to decide

i have to disagree.

she's the third best in english, after Namjoo and Naeun

and she also seems to be the third best in japanese, after Namjoo and Chorong

either way, we haven't heard enough yet, to decide

Ohh really? COOLLL! i knew her english was very good whilst singing but i don't think i've heard her speaking english yet  :)

and i have no clue what so even how japanese is meant to sound so i guess I'm clueless :P

sidenote: i miss Eunji's selca's , i'm backtracking this thread and it seemed like she frequently updated her fan cafe with pics :P 

Ohh really? COOLLL! i knew her english was very good whilst singing but i don't think i've heard her speaking english yet  :)

and i have no clue what so even how japanese is meant to sound so i guess I'm clueless :P

the only problem with Eunji's english is the pronunciation of r/l. she says lun instead of run, for example.

apart from that, she has a very good pronunciation. she used to be bad, back in 2011. but not anymore

Eunji is a prodigy. she improves in everything....dancing, languages....

even in the things she's already good at (singing, acting etc), she keeps on improving  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

as for japanese, Namjoo and Chorong seem to know a few things but they're not exactly fluent. 

and in terms of pronunciation, Namjoo, Chorong and Eunji are the best. Hayoung seems to have a good pronunciation too

i think Bomi is the worst in both languages. ah ah, i still love her  :lol:

• Like 1

the only problem with Eunji's english is the pronunciation of r/l. she says lun instead of run, for example.

apart from that, she has a very good pronunciation. she used to be bad, back in 2011. but not anymore

Eunji is a prodigy. she improves in everything....dancing, languages....

even in the things she's already good at (singing, acting etc), she keeps on improving  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

as for japanese, Namjoo and Chorong seem to know a few things but they're not exactly fluent. 

and in terms of pronunciation, Namjoo, Chorong and Eunji are the best. Hayoung seems to have a good pronunciation too

i think Bomi is the worst in both languages. ah ah, i still love her  :lol:

Ahh thanks for explaining :P

i learnt that the r is pronounced as l by majority of koreans ahha -after i watched her run to you cover!-  :derp:

Since eunji is good at english(and her voice totally matched english songs) i want an english song in her solo album -- maybe we'll even get a christmas song, if the timing is right with her debut?  :datass:

Ahh thanks for explaining :P

i learnt that the r is pronounced as l by majority of koreans ahha -after i watched her run to you cover!-  :derp:

Since eunji is good at english(and her voice totally matched english songs) i want an english song in her solo album -- maybe we'll even get a christmas song, if the timing is right with her debut?  :datass:

english song would be interesting *__*

yeah, i know. for koreans,  "L" and "R" are the same thing xD

she looks gorgeous even in black and white  :ahmagah:

i know!!.. :( wish she had more opportunities for modelling! i mean other shorter idols like her are always plastered on magazine covers like on geek, vogue, w magazine, 1st look etc..

tumblr_n8wse0lbUA1toh7n1o1_500.jpg

damn....exopink shippers are really dedicated  :hurr:

lool when was Chanyeol on hello counsellor? old ep? guess they have similar tastes in cushion 

tumblr_n8we4dVSse1tf2zn4o1_500.gif

this moment was so cute

Eunji's smile  :rlytearpls:

lol she's fascinated and intrigued by the littlest things - like bomi- they're both so youthful  :P 

i know!!.. :( wish she had more opportunities for modelling! i mean other shorter idols like her are always plastered on magazine covers like on geek, vogue, w magazine, 1st look etc..

lool when was Chanyeol on hello counsellor? old ep? guess they have similar tastes in cushion 

tbh none of the apink members have that much photoshoots....

Naeun and Eunji have the most so far, but they're still pretty rare

i have no idea, lol. i guess it's an old episode

you should see the number of ChanJi videos on youtube. my god  :lol:

especially now, that they became a popular couple (because BaekJi pretty much died)

lol she's fascinated and intrigued by the littlest things - like bomi- they're both so youthful  :P 

i really love that bow on her hair  :chu:

i think Eunji looks so cute with a bun or a high ponytail. she should wear them more often

tbh none of the apink members have that much photoshoots....

Naeun and Eunji have the most so far, but they're still pretty rare

i have no idea, lol. i guess it's an old episode

you should see the number of ChanJi videos on youtube. my god  :lol:

especially now, that they became a popular couple (because BaekJi pretty much died)

yhh there really are so many, he does seem the most interested in eunji (out of the exo members)-- and his ideal type matches eunji!

he likes 'Girls who like to smile/laugh.. Girls who are sincere and cute... a girl who is easily amused by him

Height: 169-171 cm (5'5-5'6)' ---- eunji is a little shorter obv but other than that guess she's perfect for him (according to his ideal type)

i really love that bow on her hair  :chu:

i think Eunji looks so cute with a bun or a high ponytail. she should wear them more often

KMXdxzG.jpg

it suits her quite a lot- but she need her old, longer hair for it :(