Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Haruwu

Announcement Events Team is Recruiting - Come join the fun!

JCqA853.png

Our team strives to be the best at producing small and large-scale events for all to love, and for that to work, we need a complete team, that's why this time around, we're looking for up to 5 members to join in on the fun with us! 

I would like to formally introduce Haru as the Events Team Recruitment Lead.  Haru now focuses on all aspects of recruitment, and together we look to help the OneHallyu Events Team grow in 2017 and beyond.

-Ahjumma Laugh

L9Phuu4.png

1. Collaborate with team members on small/large-scale group projects.

2. Create, plan and execute your own small / large-scale events.

3. Take part in team discussion in our event sub-forum / pm.

4. Answer user's questions in both of our Ask The Event Team threads

as well as in any games you are hosting. 

5. Be in communication with the team at least once every 24 hours

(e.g reading our team PM so we know you're active)

6. Participate in any meetings held by the team coordinator.

7. Be proactive with suggestions and ideas.

a8cRGIM.png

Preferred: 

1. Game hosting experience. Those without experience will be given an

opportunity to develop and host a project during their probationary period.

2. Basic knowledge of graphic design.

3. Interest in group projects.

Required:

1. Be organised.

2. Available for daily communication.

3. Willing to work on both group and solo projects.

4. Good internet access.

5. No warning points & good behaviour on the forums.

EEObvuw.png

Click the spoiler below to access the application form.

Username:

Timezone & Location:

Occupation/Profession:

How many hours a day/week are you on OneHallyu?:

Have you ever hosted a game on OneHallyu? If yes, please link us the thread if it still exists:

What are your strengths?:

What are your weaknesses?:

Do you like group projects and work well in a team? Why / why not?:

Create a mock OP of a game you would host on OneHallyu, here's an example (graphics are not needed):

Please send completed applications in a PM with Haru and Ahjumma Laugh, titled, "Events Team".

Applications close the 29th of January.

If you have any questions, please ask away.

Good luck!

- The Events Team

Edited by Haru
  • Like 7
  • Dislike 1

congrats haru

Edited by Hyuksang

Congrats Haru!

tumblr_nwpfz0VHZY1uj1pdro1_400.gif

And good luck to everyone! 

I have a question cal! The events team has quite a lot of members already, are some senior members stepping down or something? Since you guys are hiring for 5 members. I was just wondering as it is a lot more than usual

Congrats Haru!

tumblr_nwpfz0VHZY1uj1pdro1_400.gif

And good luck to everyone! 

Not cal. Jk jk, congrats smol bean!!!

Thanks~ 

I have a question cal! The events team has quite a lot of members already, are some senior members stepping down or something? Since you guys are hiring for 5 members. I was just wondering as it is a lot more than usual

We're looking for up to 5 members, so between 1-5. Our members aren't stepping down, in a team like ours it's best to have more than less people, so that we can make sure events are being produced frequently~ 

Congrats Haru.  

I just have an honest question, how many members of the team do you have already?  And how many events are being produced...? I think there's more of an issue on the role distribution of you staff, than a need to recruit new members for things the old members won't do... 

Edited by Sophrosyne

congrats haru. it seems like u just joined yesterday :lol:

maybe i should sign up. i'm born again and don't get in trouble here anymore

might be time to make my contributions to OH official

tumblr_mjony27DOS1qihji8o1_400.gif

kinda want to join but i haven't got much hosting experience and i suck at graphics

i'll probably apply to the next recruitment

duane_dance_gif_by_bonitabunny-d8yay6d.g

good luck to everyone applying

Good luck everyone!

tumblr_m81wn5WjoH1rcg3v2o2_400.gif

Congrats Haru.  

I just have an honest question, how many members of the team do you have already?  And how many events are being produced...? I think there's more of an issue on the role distribution of you staff, than a need to recruit new members for things the old members won't do... 

Our senior members are doing fine with the events being produced. The Events Team is a team that is full of creativity, and it won't hurt to have more members than not. Recently our primary Events Team member numbers have dropped, not including the Asia and Project team, so we need more members to fill in spots of old members, it's been a long time coming for formal recruitment, and what better to start off right into the new year?  :ohbi:

5. No warning points & good behaviour on the forums.

GOOD LUCK 

tumblr_o72tg966Xo1urmyjyo1_500.gif

• Like 4

wait, weren't you in events? where's your banner? weren't you recruited like 4 months ago?

i'm in the projects team, i am still in my probation period, and i'll get my banner when i fully host an event which i am working on

• Like 2

Our senior members are doing fine with the events being produced. The Events Team is a team that is full of creativity, and it won't hurt to have more members than not. Recently our primary Events Team member numbers have dropped, not including the Asia and Project team, so we need more members to fill in spots of old members, it's been a long time coming for formal recruitment, and what better to start off right into the new year?  :ohbi:

Really?  Because I swear I've seen more recruitment posts from you guys than events hosted as a team in the last 6 months. 

I think you really should reformulate your structure instead of adding to the problem.  You have a Projects Team who in the last 3 months since recruitments have yet to do anything.  An Asia team, who being someone in the Asia time region, I've never seen a game that suits my time.  

• Like 11
  • Dislike 2

Congrats Haru.  

We currently have 10 members, we initially had more but over the course of the last 2-3 months we lost a few of our newer additions as well as some older team members stepping down.

Just in the last couple of months we produced the Hallohween event which spawned a lot of events/games within itself around 8 or more. We also planned events for Christmas which unfortunately didnt see the day of light due to the downtime we experienced in oh. Even now we are currently holding an event which is ohcation raffle

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1