Our team strives to be the best at producing small and large-scale events for all to love, and for that to work, we need a complete team, that's why this time around, we're looking for up to 5 members to join in on the fun with us!
I would like to formally introduce Haru as the Events Team Recruitment Lead. Haru now focuses on all aspects of recruitment, and together we look to help the OneHallyu Events Team grow in 2017 and beyond.
1. Collaborate with team members on small/large-scale group projects.
2. Create, plan and execute your own small / large-scale events.
3. Take part in team discussion in our event sub-forum / pm.
4. Answer user's questions in both of our Ask The Event Team threads
as well as in any games you are hosting.
5. Be in communication with the team at least once every 24 hours
(e.g reading our team PM so we know you're active)
6. Participate in any meetings held by the team coordinator.
7. Be proactive with suggestions and ideas.
1. Game hosting experience. Those without experience will be given an
opportunity to develop and host a project during their probationary period.
2. Basic knowledge of graphic design.
3. Interest in group projects.
1. Be organised.
2. Available for daily communication.
3. Willing to work on both group and solo projects.
4. Good internet access.
5. No warning points & good behaviour on the forums.
Click the spoiler below to access the application form.
Please send completed applications in a PM with Haru and Ahjumma Laugh, titled, "Events Team".
Applications close the 29th of January.
If you have any questions, please ask away.
- The Events Team