Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
justcoolmuzic

sales [X-ËXØ OBSESSION ] EXO General Sales Thread

Melon weekly chart :

February 20-26, 2017

New in the chart : Let Me Love You by Junggigo & Chanyeol
image_emoticon34.png

K3HCgUkl.jpg

For Life was such a lackluster mini musically wise but damn those numbers and that without promos :ahmagah:

hopefully their upcoming album will bring exo back to the digital game

I think none of us had high expectation sales-wise for For Life album knowing it wouldn't be promoted that's why it feels good to see those numbers. I'm really looking forwardfor their next album & hopefully it will have that "Exo music" that we all love.

Lucky One is on the brink again in the commulative chart 😟

Today is the start of the new chart system right? How was it?

Melon Monthly Chart - February 2017

Comprehensive chart:

• #5 - Stay With Me (ost)
  • #12 - Nosedive (collab)
  • #16 - Rain (collab - new)
  • #77 - Monster (9 months in the chart)
  • #80 - For Life
  • #88 - Lotto (7 months in the chart)
  • #97 - Lucky One (9 months in the chart)

Domestic/OST chart:

• #62 - Monster
  • #64 - For Life
  • #71 - Lotto
  • #80 - Lucky One
  • #94 - Falling For You
  • #8 - Nosedive (collab)
  • #12 - Rain (collab)
  • #3 - Stay With Me (ost)
  • #19 - I'm Not Okay (ost)
  • #29 - For You (ost)
  • #60 - Everytime (ost)

***will update the chart in main page later :)

Edited by justcoolmuzic

Monster & Lucky One consistent for 9 months now?!?? So proud!

yeah!!!! hopefully it'll reach CMB's level in terms of # of weeks. tumblr_m4i9bxwCtL1qdlkyg.gif

yeah!!!! hopefully it'll reach CMB's level in terms of # of weeks. tumblr_m4i9bxwCtL1qdlkyg.gif

46 weeks in Comprehensive & 50 weeks in domestic for Call Me Baby is such a feat.

Update: Gaom Monthly Monitoring chart - February

Nothing much....just Exo's albums still selling even on their down time. qRCTdZt.gif

Edited by justcoolmuzic

Nothing much....just Exo's albums still selling even on their down time. qRCTdZt.gif

12.8K for a month....is really good.

I'm glad all chinese edition albums are still selling much. :)

It's seriously amazing they still sell that much when they're not even active~ fD4JAZe.png

12.8K for a month....is really good.

I'm glad all chinese edition albums are still selling much. smile.png

MY C VERS BBYS rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

It's seriously amazing they still sell that much when they're not even active~ fD4JAZe.png

MY C VERS BBYS rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

I don`t have a single C ver yet warstarplz.png

If I want to buy EXODUS all 20 versions,I cant right? Is there any place that`s selling new ones without random cover options??

I want all the versions rlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.png

Edited by ♡ LOEY ♡

I don`t have a single C ver yet :cry: 

If I want to buy EXODUS all 20 versions,I cant right? Is there any place that`s selling new fans without random cover options??

I want all the verisons :rlytearpls::rlytearpls:

I don't think so~ I think it's really hard to find some members' versions now~

I don't think so~ I think it's really hard to find some members' versions now~

So SM never restocks previous albums?

but they are still selling.I can`t understand how it`s working.

This month For Life selling 2k,This 2k was what company shipped to stores or probably not??Is not gaon what`s shipped? 5cF9Biq.png

If this 2k is sold from the stores(online or offline) that would mean that they should have  already  been counted for precious month shipment,No??

Edited by ♡ LOEY ♡

So SM never restocks previous albums?

but they are still selling.I can`t understand how it`s working.

This month For Life selling 2k,This 2k was what company shipped to stores or probably not??Is not gaon what`s shipped? :wut:

If this 2k is sold from the stores(online of offline) that would mean that they should have  already  been counted for precious month shipment,No??

You can buy it on some places like where I buy my albums, but they're all random versions~

Melon weekly chart :

March 02 - 12, 2017

WVk39R2.png

MONSTER charting;
*** only needs 3 more weeks to tie up LMR record in Comprehensive chart with 43 weeks & 4 more weeks in Domestic chart, LMR charted for 44 weeks in it.

*** needs 5 more weeks to tie up CMB record in Comprehensive chart with 45 weeks. 11 more in thought Domestic, CMB stayed for 51 weeks. :)

Edited by justcoolmuzic

Melon weekly chart :

March 02 - 12, 2017

WVk39R2.png

MONSTER charting;

*** only needs 3 more weeks to tie up LMR record in Comprehensive chart with 43 weeks & 4 more weeks in Domestic chart, LMR charted for 44 weeks in it.

*** needs 5 more weeks to tie up CMB record in Comprehensive chart with 45 weeks. 11 more in thought Domestic, CMB stayed for 51 weeks. :)

OMG.....so close to LMR & CMB's record. I think the comprehensive chart is more important, i hope Monster reach that record.

OMG.....so close to LMR & CMB's record. I think the comprehensive chart is more important, i hope Monster reach that record.

Even if just that of LMR's record since both were released on June 2015 & 2016 repectively, would be really nice. But if it reaches CMB's record....wow & better thank K-exols!:)

Melon weekly chart :

March 02 - 12, 2017

WVk39R2.png

MONSTER charting;

*** needs 5 more weeks to tie up CMB record in Comprehensive chart with 45 weeks. 11 more in thought Domestic, CMB stayed for 51 weeks. smile.png

This is really amazing for a song that's not public friendly~ K-EXO-L are amazing~ ahmagahplz.png

Even if just that of LMR's record since both were released on June 2015 & 2016 repectively, would be really nice. But if it reaches CMB's record....wow & better thank K-exols!smile.png

I think it can reach LMR record.CMB will be really hard.

But even reaching LMR is amazing seeing as Monster was not as well received by public as LMR.It could have done even a little bit better if it was more promoted.

OMG I never thought about this until now

Hanteo                          Gaon

EXODUS     531k              760k

EX`act        721k               797k

Sing for you 329k               494k

For Life       359k               438k

LIKE??? 

Especially with EX`ct,like album sold 721k hanteo and only 76k+ on Gaon?? it should be at least 150k difference.seeing how every other group is doing and even looking at EXODUS has 229k Gaon Hanteo difference,

Honestly what did SM do?? It`s worrying for next comeback,

Hanteo numbers keep increasing and wht Gaon decreasing? when Gaon is company shipments and SM is what?? not shippin enough?

EX`ct could have been close to million on Gaon or even crossing it,721 k is huge on hanteo,idk why they even bothered with repack.If they stocked Ex`act as every other company would have done.and thinking that EXO might be coming back with mini now..

Edited by ♡ LOEY ♡

OMG I never thought about this until now

Hanteo                          Gaon

EXODUS     531k              760k

EX`act        721k               797k

Sing for you 329k               494k

For Life       359k               438k

LIKE??? 

Especially with EX`ct,like album sold 721k hanteo and only 76k+ on Gaon?? it should be at least 150k difference.seeing how every other group is doing and even looking at EXODUS has 229k Gaon Hanteo difference,

Honestly what did SM do?? It`s worrying for next comeback,

Hanteo numbers keep increasing and wht Gaon decreasing? when Gaon is company shipments and SM is what?? not shippin enough?

EX`ct could have been close to million on Gaon or even crossing it,721 k is huge on hanteo,idk why they even bothered with repack.If they stocked Ex`act as every other company would have done.and thinking that EXO might be coming back with mini now..

SM sucks at shipping, SMH~

But the growth from EXODUS to EX'ACT on Hanteo~ Declining indeed~ dave.png