Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
justcoolmuzic

sales [X-ËXØ OBSESSION ] EXO General Sales Thread

FOR LIFE album

Hanteo week 7 ( week 5 of 2017) :

Jan. 30-Feb 05,2017 - 1,241 copies

Accumulated sales - 377,062 copies

Melon weekly chart :

January 30 - February 05, 3017, 2017

25fVX6c.png

**** Lucky One charted out in Comprehensive weekly chart after 34 weeks. NLgCzsc.png

Melon weekly chart :

January 30 - February 05, 3017, 2017

25fVX6c.png

**** Lucky One charted out in Comprehensive weekly chart after 34 weeks. NLgCzsc.png

Lucky One...... :cry: It had a really good run in chart despite not being promoted as much as monster.

Thanks. :lol:

I'm so behind doing the charts for collabs & osts....i should really finish it asap.

Nosedive & Stay with Me are waving at you & soon.....Soyou & Baekhyun's collab :lol:.

I think everyone in the fandom wanted the stress-free, pressure-free comeback so we could fully enjoy their promotions & music. But then again, Exo & Exols already set such a high bar for us to either reach or surpass each time. I guess what we can do, like what OP always say, is to lower our expectation or not to expect anythin at all.So for now, let's enjoy this break & prepare for the next battle.

Lucky One...... :cry: It had a really good run in chart despite not being promoted as much as monster.

Nosedive & Stay with Me are waving at you & soon.....Soyou & Baekhyun's collab :lol:.

I'm happy with what Lucky One have achieved in the chart since like you said, it was hardly promoted. So it's call. Owww...don't remind me my incompetency in finishing the collab/ost chart. IDK why i can't finish it at all. e9jaNuQ.gif Edited by justcoolmuzic

I'm happy with what Lucky One have achieved in the chart since like you said, it was hardly promoted. So it's call. Owww...don't remind me my incompetency in finishing the collab/ost chart. IDK why i can't finish it at all. e9jaNuQ.gif

lmao! don't worry, this is an Exo sales centered thread so the collaborations & osts chart will just be an added bonus here. so take your time. you're doing a great job.

anywayz, abt Lucky One, at least it's still in the domestic chart. who knows, it might come back like cmb :lol:

GAON Chart 2017 Week 5 update

Jan 29 - Feb. 04, 2017

*Monster*

Digital : charted out / Monthly :#98

Downloads : charted out (830,155)

Streaming : 815,254 (43,953,033)

*For Life*

Digital : charted out / Monthly : #81

Downloads : charted out (197,877)

Streaming : 793,354 (9,592,750)

Album - Monthly : 1,979 (440,460 )

*** Updated the monitoring chart in main page for Gaon charting/numbers of other Exo music/album releases in a bit - weekly & monthly.tumblr_m4i9bxwCtL1qdlkyg.gif

It might be out for this week and the next 2 weeks because of b-side tracks of up coming comeback

It might be out for this week and the next 2 weeks because of b-side tracks of up coming comeback

Their dl is probably around 12-13K still. This is the downside of not seeing the top400 anymore.

Monster download is at least at 850K by now countig the weeks that it's out of top 100.

And Exo gaining new fans seeing their old albums are still selling. I mean.......MAMA!!!

:) Thanks for addinh the monthly chart. for monitoring

Ty7t7Rj.png

Edited by kanarisakura

Update :

Hanteo numbers : For Life Album

Feb 06-12, 2017 : 3,249 copies

Accumulated total: 380,311

Melon weekly chart :

February 06-12, 2017

...Lucky One is back in the Commulative Chart!!!!

pKdWIhP.png

Edited by justcoolmuzic

EXO-L are still buying For life. EXO-Ls have no chill at all. [emoji30][emoji1490]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXO-L are still buying For life. EXO-Ls have no chill at all. [emoji30][emoji1490]

Yep. And the sales last week is almost x2 of their sales the week before. :)

For Life at 380k omg :chu:

On hanteo numbers are higher than SFY but not on Gaon

Why??

For Life at 380k omg :chu:

On hanteo numbers are higher than SFY but not on Gaon

Why??

More copies were shipped for SFY + there's the C-edition. Gaon counts the shipment of album based on/or predicted demand, not on real-time sales to customers. :)

More copies were shipped for SFY + there's the C-edition. Gaon counts the shipment of album based on/or predicted demand, not on real-time sales to customers. :)

I know the difference but why less albums were shipped evenn tho it sold more on real time sales is the WHY here.

I know the difference but why less albums were shipped evenn tho it sold more on real time sales is the WHY here.

I cannot give you a definitive answer. I can only guess that 1.) maybe the difference lies on the copies shipped for SFY c-edition while For You only had K which already surpassed the SFY-K edition or 2.) some fans bought their album in stores which counts to Hanteo but not in Gaon.

Yep. And the sales last week is almost x2 of their sales the week before. :)

That's really impressive!~  :ahmagah:

Why is your ass in this thread?~ LOL, we've seen you bash EXO plenty of times~ IDK who you're trying to fool~

Why is your ass in this thread?~ LOL, we've seen you bash EXO plenty of times~ IDK who you're trying to fool~

It's ok. No worries. Everyone is welcome to check this thread as long as no one starts s***....we're cool. :)

Edited by justcoolmuzic

It's ok. No worries. Everyone is welcome to check his thread as long as no one starts s***....we're cool. :)

As long as people didn't confuse them for an actual fan, SMH~ 

C4lfRo3VYAAbzmv.jpg

starting off the year good

It's ok. No worries. Everyone is welcome to check this thread as long as no one starts s***....we're cool. :)

you're too sweet smh

Update :

Hanteo numbers : For Life Album

Feb 06-12, 2017 : 3,249 copies

Accumulated total: 380,311

Melon weekly chart :

February 06-12, 2017

...Lucky One is back in the Commulative Chart!!!!

pKdWIhP.png

Lucky One is back in melon..:hurr: !!!!!!! CMB flashback!

C4lfRo3VYAAbzmv.jpg

starting off the year good

you're too sweet smh

Thanks. :)

Yep, our boys are doing well with their individual activities. Rain is at #4 in IChart realtime as of 12.30pm kst. :) Dynamic Duo & Chen's collab is still strong in Melon too.

Lucky One is back in melon..:hurr: !!!!!!! CMB flashback!

ikr?! I jump off my seat when i saw LO in the weekly chart again. I'm really happy.

The song is doing so good, I'm so proud.

OMG.....the number of unique listeners. The screencap needs to be posted for future reference...😜

C4nxRMsWMAE_JL8.jpg

Edited by flopfreak

It's at 724k unique listeners, I'm so happy for Soyou and Baekhyun, I am sure they are proud and they should be!