Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
justcoolmuzic

sales [X-ËXØ OBSESSION ] EXO General Sales Thread

Melon week ly chart :

January 08-15, 2017

AWHommN.png

Wow! Amazing thread! Thank you for making this!  :chu:

thanks. come visit often! :)

Probably the best thread in the world.

Thanks. Please drop by if you have time & do share your inputs/updates too. :)

Omg...from 11k Mama's first week sale to For Life's amazing one. The growth is real!

wkNsIlJ.png

first week sales of xoxo is 315k? so with the first comeback after debut, exo sold 28 times more in the first week?  :shock:

the difference between debut and 1st comeback is huge. I think Mama had lot more sales in the 2nd week. Usually the sales are higher in the first week, but Mama was an exception.

Edited by adda

What are their total career sales WW (albums + singles)? Should be over 30 m, right?

first week sales of xoxo is 315k? so with the first comeback after debut, exo sold 28 times more in the first week? :shock:

the difference between debut and 1st comeback is huge. I think Mama had lot more sales in the 2nd week. Usually the sales are higher in the first week, but Mama was an exception.

I'm sorry i made a typo error in XOXO first week numbers. It should be 117,608 for the first week combined. Corrected the data in main page already :)  Nonetheless, it's a big leap from MaMa. But i agree, MaMa sales is exceptional, its sales picked up on it's 2nd week & still selling to this date. :)

Edited by justcoolmuzic

What are their total career sales WW (albums + singles)? Should be over 30 m, right?

I haven't check everything yet but looking at singles sales in China & Japan, it would be more or less in 30M by now.

GAON Chart 2017 Week 2 update

Jan 8-14, 2017

*Monster*

Digital : #98

Downloads : 13,252 (816,764)

Streaming : 1,033,757 (41,367808)

Album : #66

*For Life*

Digital : #74

Downloads : 15,749 (184,667)

Streaming : 1,219,969 ( 6,906,985)

Album: #29

*** Updated the monitoring chart in main page for Gaon charting/numbers of other Exo releases. :)

Edited by justcoolmuzic

It's nice to see that Lucky One is still being streamed. Just a little under 200k more for monster. Fingers cross!

GAON Chart 2017 Week 2 update

Jan 8-14, 2017

*Monster*

Digital : #98

Downloads : 13,252 (816,764)

Streaming : 1,033,757 (41,367808)

Album : #66

*For Life*

Digital : #74

Downloads : 15,749 (184,667)

Streaming : 1,219,969 ( 6,906,985)

Album: #29

*** Updated the monitoring chart in main page for Gaon charting/numbers of other Exo releases. :)

It never fails to amuse me how monster go in & out of top 100 in dl & digital. It just refuse to die. :lol:

It never fails to amuse me how monster go in & out of top 100 in dl & digital. It just refuse to die. :lol:

ikr! 1week they're out, then the following week....they're back again.

ikr! 1week they're out, then the following week....they're back again.

It's nice tho. I hope monster will be their next song to reach 1M dls no matter how long it takes.

Update :

• Hanteo monitoring chart. For Life album total sales as of Jan. 22, 2017 is 374,529

Melon weekly chart :

January 16-22, 2017

hhwRz51.png

Edited by justcoolmuzic

Update :

• Hanteo monitoring chart. For Life album total sales as of Jan. 22, 2017 is 374,529

Melon weekly chart :

January 16-22, 2017

hhwRz51.png

For Life is doing good considering it's an unpromoted song. I can't with everytime anymore :lol:

Btw...last week, Exo's Coming Over single album is at #40 in Oricon Singles Chart with 949 copies sold (155,035 total)

C2kKJfQW8AE6ifc.jpg

Btw...last week, Exo's Coming Over single album is at #40 in Oricon Singles Chart with 949 copies sold (155,035 total)

C2kKJfQW8AE6ifc.jpg

They would've sold more had they promoted it more. But really good numbers still. :)

Monster will eventually hit One Million sold too. EXO will have 5 Million plus Title tracks :rlytearpls:

Monster should reach 1M of downloads in about 2 or 3 months, I hope it keeps making 13k per week

Monster will eventually hit One Million sold too. EXO will have 5 Million plus Title tracks :rlytearpls:

Monster should reach 1M of downloads in about 2 or 3 months, I hope it keeps making 13k per week

Monster have been steady at 13-15k dls a week for the past 2-3months & they are still doing good in Melon too. Hopefully it'll stay that way for few more weeks like how LMR was to reach 1M dls. :)

Edited by justcoolmuzic

743,433 digital downloads for Chanyeol and Punch's "Stay With Me" as of this week on Gaon. 

I think Monster charted out this week even on the domestic chart due to all the new releases but I'd say it's around ~829k now