Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
justcoolmuzic

sales [X-ËXØ OBSESSION ] EXO General Sales Thread

I'll make a separate chart for monitoring of current songs & albums including osts, collabs etc. :)

wouldn't it be easier to just have only one official thread and put everything in?

wouldn't it be easier to just have only one official thread and put everything in?

I think they meant that they'll start a 2017 table in this thread to monitor sales this year moving forward. The ones in the OP only go up to 2016

I think they meant that they'll start a 2017 table in this thread to monitor sales this year moving forward. The ones in the OP only go up to 2016

Yep, it will be in this thread also. That's what the reserve space is for actually. I'm just checking some more data for the other infos that i'll add up in the main page. :)

sorry, it's 1 album cover per edition. Corrected it already.  :) 

It's okay, thank you for your hard work <3

oh i forgot to aknowledge you banner OP. it's so pretty esp. the main one, the EXO with their photos. Love it! :chu:

yeah i kinda notice that too. they really bloomed since then.

Thanks. It actually took me much longer in choosing the banner than summarizing all the numbers. :lol:

Thanks. It actually took me much longer in choosing the banner than summarizing all the numbers. :lol:

Lmao! I bet it was hard with the banner. If i may add, i think it'll be nice to add their billboard/world album chart data as well since you already have an existing kpop billboard thread. But it's up to you. :chu:

Lmao! I bet it was hard with the banner. If i may add, i think it'll be nice to add their billboard/world album chart data as well since you already have an existing kpop billboard thread. But it's up to you. :chu:

omg.....i totally forgot the billboard thing. shoot.Uv3J9jo.gifthanks for reminding me. i'll add that one.

Edited by justcoolmuzic

omg.....i totally forgot the billboard thing. shoot.Uv3J9jo.gifthanks for reminding me. i'll add that one.

Hahahaha. Like one user here said, take your time. You're doing a good job. Let us do some updates here too. tumblr_odne05QceO1sjfvn7o5_250.gif

If anyone's interested, as of 170113 24:00kst Hanteo:

For Life's total album sales is 372,318 :)

Edited by flopfreak

:) Come visit often!

I that noticed this chart~

qyBrhXG.png

Says "For You" instead of "For Life". I kept making this mistake when the song first came out, too~ XP

Edited by ☽ Ddeona Oneul Bame ☾

I that noticed this chart~

qyBrhXG.png

Says "For You" instead of "For Life". I kept making this mistake when the song first came out, too~ XP

oh my.....i'll edit it. I lost count on how many times i've made mistake about For Life title too. Thanks.

I blame SM's title choices~ :derp:

ah..i thought i'm the only one who is sideyeing some of their song titles. It's probably the composers choice too.

The amount of work you put into this is incredible. Thanks for the hard work, keep it up!  :la:

Update :

• Added the first day & first week sales summary of each album
  • Monitoring chart from 2017 onwards

Omg...from 11k Mama's first week sale to For Life's amazing one. The growth is real!

wkNsIlJ.png

Omg...from 11k Mama's first week sale to For Life's amazing one. The growth is real!

wkNsIlJ.png

Even MAMA to XOXO is amazing~ EXO has really grown so much~ :ilove: About 900 first day sales to 23K, close to 19K first week to 300K?!

Seriously, people who try to downplay EXO's growth by saying they always had popularity are just ignorant. Their growth has been incredible and I'm so happy they haven't slowed down despite what the haters all say~ :chu:

Even MAMA to XOXO is amazing~ EXO has really grown so much~ :ilove: About 900 first day sales to 23K, close to 19K first week to 300K?!

Seriously, people who try to downplay EXO's growth by saying they always had popularity are just ignorant. Their growth has been incredible and I'm so happy they haven't slowed down despite what the haters all say~ :chu:

I think most of those who keep on downplaying exo's growth are just looking at surface & not on the actual facts. It's really nice that we have record like these to back us up.

For Life album sales as of 2nd week of January in Hanteo:

January 9-15, 2017 :         4,216 copies

Accumulated total:      372,888 copies

Edited by justcoolmuzic

For Life album sales as of 2nd week of January in Hanteo:

January 9-15, 2017 :         4,185 copies

Accumulated total:      372,857 copies

I hope they can slowly reach 400K.

that Mama first day & first week sale to how the suceeding album numbers. started from the bottom really that some people just don't want to grasp.