Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
justcoolmuzic

sales [X-ËXØ OBSESSION ] EXO General Sales Thread

*Bookmarked* Thanks for the hardwork OP!  :chu:

Need to absorb this.  :lol:

Guys dm me if you need tutorial to make 58 streaming passes out of your 1 coupon..

me!!! i have no coupons left!! rlytearpls.png

I dont have coupons warstarplz.png i only have tutorials for multiplying coupons haha

rlytearpls.png

Idk what to feel about this.... laugh.png

mpzEZnKl.png

No more zombie streaming fans anymore. laugh.png I'm totally amazed everytime they rise in charts during the day. 

mind everyone that Ta*yang is having a comeback. Hoping for longevity. rlytearpls.png

- they think chinese orders are not transparent enough (which is funny because they literally provide all the receipts and purchase from korean sites so idk what more they wantrolleyes.gif )

- they said they will try to find a way to solve it

Hanteo giving a BS. rolleyes.gifA lot of snakes appearing this year.  

i hope there's still a way for c-fans to order for the upcoming repackage but it's really sad to hear cause their hardwork and effort will go to nothing. ohdearplz.png

Edited by Kanon

can i bet too? around 70k i guess?  I'm keeping my expectations low. 

It's mostly an irrelevant chart but Going Crazy is third on melon sudden rise chart thing

DH4_MiWXkAAHdkV.jpg

Clearly my impact from streaming it obsessively dave.png

Best EXO song ever do not @ me

Rise! one of holy my trinity song from the album. ahmagahplz.png

Congrats to the 3 who guessed correctly. chuplz.png

Anyone: EXO-L, non-fan, pressed ANTI, random casual fan, innocent bystander; whoever, is free to contact GAON if they are feeling something is off, Flopfreak left the link (in several places imhappyplz.png ) for people to use~

It's not our job to prove anything to ANTIs, if they need to know concrete data so badly, they can easily dial up GAON~ idontthinksobetchplz.png  We've tried for two weeks now to give reasons and they just haven't been good enough so we really shouldn't bother with trying anymore~ Besides, they're running in circles themselves saying it's only the fans one week and it can't just be the fans the week after~ Not our problem, TBH~

After the Hanteo mess with BB last year, I told myself if any weird big numbers happened with EXO this year, I would wait before getting hype over it because mistakes can be made. By week 3, 4 and 5, they're still pulling similar numbers and I have a very hard time believing no one at GAON would notice an error of this scale yet. They would totally lose their credibility if they just put out wrong numbers for 5 weeks with no one knowing. Plus, for only EXO out of all the numbers they have to report? I think it's clear people need to just take it up with them at this point~

I agree GAON will loose their credibility if they continue allowing this. (But ofc it's not suspicious for me tho.)

So far no k-netizen found these download numbers are wrong. I'm loosing my braincells here reading for those questions redundantly when some people here gave explanations. I am waiting for someone to call at GAON tbh.

I need to know how many versions, I'm not letting KTown4U fxxk me over again rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

Don't order yet. If SM didn't release any album details. warstarplz.png

--

btw how long is the pre-order period?

Lol there is so much going on

Five days

only in five days?! warstarplz.png  my album hasn't arrived yet but maybe i'll join in group order again next month. I feel like their album packaging will be great cause it's quite expensive i hope we can get a mini orb too. za5g21G.png

Lol knowing sm they definitely gonna put the orbs in the sum market

Make sense SM will milk fans as much as possible.

---

I'm betting 80-90k :lol:

lol i can see non-fans lurking on this thread. laugh.png

I can finally rest now without dealing with antis anyways i hope KKB stays longer in the chart until their repack is near. 

We are doing genuinely well. With real sales, proper receipts and all. Don't get discouraged, just pre order the repackage and love exo 2017, cuz they already beat the 2016 one.

true and if anyone who derail this thread report it to the mods and request to ban them. Seems like they are stalking this thread cause i saw a lot of non-fans here lurking.

Everyone be mindful at your posts too. smile.png

Edited by Kanon

Lurking in this thread. Seems KKB has more UL than Power. warstarplz.png

Yep.....that's always been the case since Power was released.

it does

and there have been occasions when it chart higher than power, at least that kinda prove that people do like kkp

sad that power doesn't seem to be very liked, probably mostly bc of the genre of it and I don't feel LDN Noise connect very well muscially with korea taste. At least it seem to be doing better than lotto, both physically and digitally 

Does it mean that KKB are not only fandom driven when some people in their narrative that the GP don't know KKB. imstupid.png I mean if fans are only streaming i'm sure they stream for both  and for those who has limited coupons ofc their priority is Power but  most of the time KKB managed to rank higher than Power in melon chart, laugh.png and i agree SK is not fond of EDM despite of that their repack physical sales beat their previous releases and i am content with that. 

The Power of Music as of 16:00kst day15

- Korean edition broke MaMa, MID, LMR, Lotto & For Life album's 2016 hanteo sales

- Korean edtion broke the following year -to-date hanteo ( as of 09/03/17)  sales of previous Exo albums (combined) : MaMa, MID, LMR, Lotto

That's impressive!  The Power of Music did that! rlytearpls.png

Happy 400k!!! rlytearpls.png

Edited by Kanon

I'd say so, considering it had like a week of promos what with all the music show strikes~

Plus, it just goes to show how POWERFUL Kween Ko Ko Bop was and still is~ dave.png People were so sure the DLs were all the fandom's doings yet here's Power not getting 100K a week for some reason~ imstupid.png

they still have excuse cause our money was ran out during bulkbuying KKB imstupid.png

We were rich for 5 weeks but suddenly we're magically poor yet still able to buy 400K in albums? idontthinksobetchplz.png

#ANTILOGIC

Antis loves to put their narratives to fit in i think. imstupid.png

I bought another set of each, too~ Can't leave it all to C and K-EXO-L~

a96e9f7ec676f49749f5d59e27eebdd6.gif

IDK what Imma do with all these albums, tho wthplz.png

Ddeona is rich AF~ laugh.png at this rate you'll collect all the member's photocards. 

reminder just be mindful at your posts and refrain mentioning other groups . smile.png

100% confirmed ANTIS STALKED this thread regularly, no wonder why they know the status of exo's sales. 

saw this post to that thread that has been locked. 

for a sec i thought their sales thread is an extension of *** sales thread lmao.

i saw that. I was supposed to say something as a clapback at that poster but it got locked while i'm typing. Lol!

Anyways...why is gaon ain't updating?

Lmaoo me too. Seriously, i spotted one today who lurked. laugh.png

Idk too. warstarplz.png

what thread?

Oh yeah, what happen with gaon...are they late or what?

the thread is gone but you can use webcache. superheroh.png