Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Jany

PV HAPPINESS - Rewind

Ruri looks good~ Song is just okay tho.

@2:32 why Yurino why...  :unimpressed:

Yurino's part was the only one that's -_-

This song is a mess. There's like 3-4 different genres mashed into one song (which wouldn't be a problem if it was done well but...), it's not very enjoyable to listen to, which is a shame because the vocals are neat. 

Ruri looks good~ Song is just okay tho.

@2:32 why Yurino why...  :unimpressed:

yeah, the twerking was kinda random...

This is probably my favorite release of the past year. But yeah, could've done without Yurino's twerking though. Ruri's singing though

During the snippet teaser, I wasn't really into this song but now that the video has come out, I really do like this. I actually like the mixture of random genres in one song. I'm sure it could always be done better, but I like this. I also really liked the shots with Karen and Ruri together. 

I like the video and they all look their best ever but I'm just not keen on the song. 

This is the most I've liked one of their songs since Juicy Love.

A really late reply to this thread..

The song's okay, but the MV is cool despite being the short version..again..

I don't mind the direction they're going for but I hope they don't go extreme or have over-the-top ideas/concepts for their future MVs...

For the song, I really liked Ruri's parts, not so much for Karen's. While I acknowledge that her rapping has improved, I am honestly not a big fan of it..

I feel so proud that our girls are given the chance to have their input in the choreography of their dances..While some seemed a bit awkward, it was great as a whole. Good Job, Miyuu!!

I'm excited for the live performance of the dance, and I hope they don't really block Sudanna that much (yes my bias is showing, but I'm not sorry) The camera-work keeps blocking her  :unimpressed: :wth: 

Ruri didn't really catch my attention when I first got into E-girls, and ofc Happiness, but she's slowly carving a place in my heart. She really shone in this MV

... and Yurino pls don't ever twerk again