Photo

[NB] Bada marks the last of SES to get married in March

ses bada

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#1 Northern

Northern

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:03 PM

Bada marks the last of SES to get married in March

2017924148418712900.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] Oldest unni Bada to get married with 9 year younger businessman boyfriend in March

Source: The Fact via Nate

1. [+478, -27] I like this, shows that it's not just men landing partners 10 years younger than them

2. [+435, -17] Quite talented of her as a 39 year old woman to land a man who's 30 years old

3. [+365, -12] Hul daebak!!!!!! Unni congratulations, please be happy ♡

4. [+24, -4] Wow~ that makes the entire group married

5. [+14, -1] I thought Lee Hyori would be the one to get married the latest in FinKL ㅋㅋ

6. [+14, -3] Wow, now all of SES is married, congratulations! Hope the FinKL members find their partners too

7. [+13, -3] So happy that all of SES is married now ^^ hope they're happy

8. [+8, -7] When a female celebrity marries a younger man: "wow! she must be talented to land him! be happy! so cool! congratulations!" but when a male celebrity marries a younger woman: "thief! disgusting! how can he do that!"

-

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2017-01

Source: Naver

1. [+1,501, -23] Congratulations! The elves have all gotten married!

2. [+1,045, -18] ㅎㅎ Finally Bada rounds out the list ㅋㅋㅋ congrats congrats

3. [+907, -26] Congratulations... but he's 9 years younger than her

4. [+580, -12] I have a feeling she'll be a great wife

5. [+580, -14] Cong.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ unni ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+121, -7] 9 years younger than her... congratulations nuna

7. [+74, -3] Finally Bada is getting married~~! Congratulations~~!

8. [+82, -7] As a fan, I had no idea that she'd get married to a man who was in elementary school when she was promoting in SES ㅜㅜ

#2 Spring By Chance

Spring By Chance

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:07 PM

8. [+8, -7] When a female celebrity marries a younger man: "wow! she must be talented to land him! be happy! so cool! congratulations!" but when a male celebrity marries a younger woman: "thief! disgusting! how can he do that!"

spilling the truth

#3 SAUCY

SAUCY

YNWA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,605 posts

:ahmagah:

have a good marriage bada

lee hyori seems to have a good marriage. she looks happy with her man

#4 Jeffrey Jung

Jeffrey Jung

DΞΔN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,592 posts

Did Bada hurt you or something?

nah just a tryhard troll trying to be relevant

#5 KimChae

KimChae

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:08 PM

Congrats queen! my Sone heart is scared :cry:

#6 Aya Sama

Aya Sama

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,741 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:09 PM

nah just a tryhard troll trying to be relevant

But Bada's a G...how you know she aint piss in homie's cheerios?

#7 Jeffrey Jung

Jeffrey Jung

DΞΔN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,592 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:12 PM

But Bada's a G...how you know she aint piss in homie's cheerios?

i'm pretty much done with trolls everytime they use Asian looks ugly when they hit 50 memes

#8 vader

vader

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:13 PM

congrats bada  :chu:

#9 denizen mars

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,361 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:15 PM (Edited by denizen mars, 11 January 2017 - 11:18 PM.)

-

it's a 9 year difference, not 20 like that ballad singer guy who was marrying a woman who was practically a teenager recently, calm down

plus by the time you're in your thirties no one cares. my parents were that far apart and no one thought it was odd. and neither of them cheated on each other, in fact my father passed and my mother never remarried (not that I think it would have been bad if she did, in fact I wish for my mom to find happiness with someone)

#10 Taurus

Taurus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:19 PM

Except that when it happens they say the woman married him for his money
ReWZp.gif

#11 Thatoneuser

Thatoneuser

Suho's eternal soulmate

• PipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:20 PM

I'm so happy to see her getting married

#12 My Everything

My Everything

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,788 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:27 PM

Congrats queen

#13 your faves are shitty

your faves are shitty

Cool World

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,491 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:33 PM

Congrats queen

#14 Rheanna

Rheanna

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:38 PM

Why are some people already predicting what's gonna happen when she's 50? Can't you just be happy for her, congratulate her and wish for everything to be well for her? You wouldn't know if you're the one to be cheated on in the future  :ninja:

Anyway congratulations to Bada  :chu:

#15 lovelytaeyeon

lovelytaeyeon

Idol

• PipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:49 PM (Edited by lovelytaeyeon, 11 January 2017 - 11:50 PM.)

I feel like age difference stops mattering that much after the younger person hits their late 20's. A 9 yr age difference is only weird between teens/people in their early 20's and an older person.

Congratulations to Bada! 

#16 ARMyLife

ARMyLife

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:59 PM (Edited by ARMyLife, 12 January 2017 - 12:00 AM.)

You know that is BS if they love each other. I see 60-70 and plus year old women and men dearly taken care of their significantly older partners with warmth, love, and commitment ALL THE TIME.

Honey its 2017 things have changed we dont see couples like that anymore. The old ppl you do see that are 50 60 still together those ppl grew up in a diffrent time period where marriage was sacred now a days ppl dont give a fuck, they cheat and they break up or the wife will still stay wit them.
Its sad but ppl these days especially men dont give a fam abt loyalty marriage nor comitments. Im not sayin they wont last but you cant guarenteeee they will either. You just gotta hope for the best

#17 Aya Sama

Aya Sama

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,741 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:36 AM

i'm pretty much done with trolls everytime they use Asian looks ugly when they hit 50 memes

ahh ok

go off bb

#18 sly fox

sly fox

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:23 AM

Wow congrats!

#19 scarlette007

scarlette007

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,507 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:52 AM

Honey its 2017 things have changed we dont see couples like that anymore. The old ppl you do see that are 50 60 still together those ppl grew up in a diffrent time period where marriage was sacred now a days ppl dont give a fuck, they cheat and they break up or the wife will still stay wit them.
Its sad but ppl these days especially men dont give a fam abt loyalty marriage nor comitments. Im not sayin they wont last but you cant guarenteeee they will either. You just gotta hope for the best

Honey, okay. Paint a very bleak world and spend your life with pessimism. You do know people can stay together. But sure - surround yourself with that attitude and I'm sure you will create own self-fulfilling prophecy and be involved in a poor, unfaithful relationship.

#20 Vaisravana

Vaisravana

High Priestess

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:05 AM (Edited by Vaisravana, 12 January 2017 - 04:06 AM.)

Nate MRA crusties acting like she's marrying a 19 year old lmfao.

Up, Up and Away!