Photo

have you ever had a really bad feeling something bad is going to happen?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 bottomluhan

bottomluhan

krys' kiddo

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts
  • Locationi like hate comments better than no comment, i don't know you but you know my name

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:04 PM

Spoiler

#2 518

lover

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:05 PM

always but im VERY paranoid so

#3 nsfw

nsfw

Chen's Eyebrows

• PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:05 PM

Damn this world is so fucked up when kids are afraid to go to school cause they don't wanna get shot 

#4 KUMA-MON

KUMA-MON

✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,303 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:06 PM (Edited by KUMA-MON, 11 January 2017 - 10:10 PM.)

mmmmm kinda

normally I dream about it but don't realize my dream is related to it  until late

#5 ☽ Ddeona Oneul Bame ☾

☽ Ddeona Oneul Bame ☾

~Wearin All Black Marshadow And I’m Holding That~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,431 posts
  • Location~Auditioning to be one of Luhan's Groupies~

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:06 PM

What happened to cause these thoughts?

#6 Rapmon's Ahjussi Husband

Rapmon's Ahjussi Husband

If you love a lot, you lie a lot ♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,165 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:06 PM

1 - Use tarot online to find out....but fake surprise in the future!

2- Therapy?, it looks like you build up into stress

#7 DarlingII

DarlingII

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

• PipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:08 PM

You better pay more attention in gym class that way if someone really brings a gun/knife you will be extra fit and fast

I'm only joking, 99% nothing will probably happen

#8 Mont.

Mont.

Trainee

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:10 PM

I can definitely sympathise I usually describe my anxiety as 'a sense of impending doom' about every event in my life. Like a panic attack.

Is there anyone at your school you can talk to about this? They may be able to help you think about things differently or learn some strategies for coping with it.

#9 Gloupipoo

Gloupipoo

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,633 posts
  • Locationwat

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:15 PM

Yes, it's called severe anxiety. I have it, you have it. 

#10 Keera

Keera

☆ stanning the best ☆

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,806 posts
  • Locationlocked in my basement & streaming

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:17 PM (Edited by Keera, 11 January 2017 - 10:20 PM.)

You're not alone, I always imagine things when I'm in public like someone will come and try to bomb everything or shoot everyone. I also got a panic attack 5 years ago in school because they required to do a simulation of a school shooting in order to get prepared if it was really gonna happen one day. 

#11 bottomluhan

bottomluhan

krys' kiddo

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts
  • Locationi like hate comments better than no comment, i don't know you but you know my name

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:38 AM (Edited by bottomluhan, 12 January 2017 - 06:39 AM.)

What happened to cause these thoughts?

idek man :(

You're not alone, I always imagine things when I'm in public like someone will come and try to bomb everything or shoot everyone. I also got a panic attack 5 years ago in school because they required to do a simulation of a school shooting in order to get prepared if it was really gonna happen one day. 

i couldn't do it, we only have lockdowns and those aren't scary. we just close the door and stand away from any windows and people are always joking during them so it keeps me calm because i know nothing is happening. its doesn't scare me as much as in other places, but there was a shooting at a mall down the street of my house that i go to at least once a week, and it scared me really badly and i was afraid to go 

I can definitely sympathise I usually describe my anxiety as 'a sense of impending doom' about every event in my life. Like a panic attack.

Is there anyone at your school you can talk to about this? They may be able to help you think about things differently or learn some strategies for coping with it.

yeah, i get it so bad that i'll be planning escape routes all day long. like i'll stand closest to doors and play out different scenarios where i would get out and when i wouldn't and i make sure i'm always able to leave quickly. i told my friend but she said there was nothing to worry about  :cry:

Yes, it's called severe anxiety. I have it, you have it. 

i was thinking it might be anxiety but i didn't know...now that i recognize it it isn't as bad as before but i'm still scared sometimes

#12 High Fructose Yoongi Syrup

High Fructose Yoongi Syrup

Rachet Xiuperstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,901 posts
  • LocationPast the cold winter Until the spring day comes back Until the flowers bloom Will you stay there a little longer Will you stay

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:52 AM

go to a psych

#13 ☽ Ddeona Oneul Bame ☾

☽ Ddeona Oneul Bame ☾

~Wearin All Black Marshadow And I’m Holding That~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,431 posts
  • Location~Auditioning to be one of Luhan's Groupies~

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:06 AM

idek man :(

You just started thinking these thoughts out of nowhere? Nothing happened on the news or in your family or something?

#14 JiMiJu

JiMiJu

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,474 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:27 AM

Yeah, lots of times. But bad things usually don't happen.

#15 bottomluhan

bottomluhan

krys' kiddo

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:10 PM

You just started thinking these thoughts out of nowhere? Nothing happened on the news or in your family or something?

pretty much i just started getting bad feelings

#16 hoonislife

hoonislife

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationAsia

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:10 AM

Have you ever experienced those things such as bomb or shoot that's why you feel anxious? Because I had couple of times that terrorists were arrested near my place, sometimes they were preparing for bombing in christmas or other event, and there are time they managed to do terror bomb.. I overcome those anxiousness by doesn't focus about those things but focus on living my life while getting myself closer with God.. Hope it helps :)

#17 RingDingDong.

RingDingDong.

Idol

• PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Location♔♡εxσρℓαηεт♡♔

Posted 08 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

Sometimes

Up, Up and Away!