#101 kennyz™th

kennyz™th

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:47 AM

Found this rumor on a Facebook group:

Boram at her bday party said " I won't be in MBK anymore, but I will stay in T-ara. T-ara is not bisdanding. that's the only thing I can say. Believe in us"

Hmmm

#102 Jeii

Jeii

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:34 AM

Boram at her bday party said " I won't be in MBK anymore, but I will stay in T-ara. T-ara is not bisdanding. that's the only thing I can say. Believe in us"

Hmmm

I heard this rumor too !!  i hope its true

#103 Sian Sian

Sian Sian

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSF9 Yoo Tae Yang's perfect jaw line....

Posted Yesterday, 08:41 AM

i just cant believe any of those idol fanservice anymore since what happened with 2ne1, kara and 4minute warstarplz.png

hoping the best ofc, but i wont put my hopes too high x''

proly just say that bcause of they dont wanna ruin their comeback? idk anymore

#104 ShowMeTheGunhee

ShowMeTheGunhee

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted Yesterday, 09:03 AM (Edited by ShowMeTheGunhee, Yesterday, 09:04 AM.)

As far as i know spica denied disbandment rumours a while ago (I'm not up-to-date though)

And ze:a's siwan confirmed just a few day agos that ze:a in fact did not disband and the members were just busy with individual stuff (i know that some members are looking for new companies like hyungsik or e.g kwanghee doesn't want to sing anymore but members leaving doesn't mean that ze:a will be disbanding)
I still don't know what to think about it because who knows if well ever get a comeback or if they mean.. the mentality that ze:a will always be together and supoort esch other or whatever but yeah they didn't disband according to im siwan

#105 Jeii

Jeii

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted Yesterday, 09:10 AM

As far as i know spica denied disbandment rumours a while ago (I'm not up-to-date though)

And ze:a's siwan confirmed just a few day agos that ze:a in fact did not disband and the members were just busy with individual stuff (i know that some members are looking for new companies like hyungsik or e.g kwanghee doesn't want to sing anymore but members leaving doesn't mean that ze:a will be disbanding)
I still don't know what to think about it because who knows if well ever get a comeback or if they mean.. the mentality that ze:a will always be together and supoort esch other or whatever but yeah they didn't disband according to im siwan

Spica disbanded, that's what their company said.. I dont see them coming back..

SE disbandef Ze:A long time ago.. There was articles about their disbandment but they got buried cuz other things happened on same day

#106 Solfa

Solfa

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,162 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:59 AM

Hmmm

Source

Up, Up and Away!