Photo
- - - - -
MV-K

[DEBUT] I (Cha Yoonji) - If You Pray Hard, It Will Come True (ft. Tiger JK)

WM Cha Yoonji Tiger JK

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#21 lavender mint

lavender mint

Cardcaptor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,047 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:21 PM

I'm glad that WM chose for her to be a solo artist, she really excels in both her dancing & vocals! I'm loving the song and can't wait to check out the mini album  :ahmagah:

She's probably gonna be the first soloist that i stan  :la:

a lot of people initially thought that she was going to be a member in Oh My Girl but after seeing this she's too good for their concepts. I just can't see her doing OMG's songs and concept after seeing this. 

#22 DrDoggyDog

DrDoggyDog

FineApple

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:22 PM

a lot of people initially thought that she was going to be a member in Oh My Girl but after seeing this she's too good for their concepts. I just can't see her doing OMG's songs and concept after seeing this. 

Yeah i remember everyone wondering why she wasn't included in Oh my Girl, but this was clearly the best decision for WM to make cause she makes such a great soloist! 

#23 URL

URL

c'est la vie

• PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:38 PM

It's rare a solo like this debuts in kpop that I actually see possess the skills + vibe of a solo act and a song that isn't boring as hell. I feel she will find her success sooner than later.

#24 Elyace

Elyace

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

I still don't get why debuted as solo. Her voice is not that distinct for a soloist. Her visual is overrated too. She kinds looks good on pics only. I see no resembalnce of Yoona or Krystal.

She woul have been better in a group.

#25 BITE MY CLIT

BITE MY CLIT

SLUTTY ☠ SISTER

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:06 PM

I still don't get why debuted as solo. Her voice is not that distinct for a soloist. Her visual is overrated too. She kinds looks good on pics only. I see no resembalnce of Yoona or Krystal.

She woul have been better in a group.

Up, Up and Away!