Photo

[Peachisoda] [Article] BTS to comeback in February… “A new album to extend the second full album”

BTS Rapmonster Jin Suga Jhope Jimin Jungkook

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#21 arineunha

arineunha

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:33 PM

i am so anticipating, i hope they get a nice vacation before then and I hope the stylists don't mess with the boys hair too much ;_; OTL

#22 pocket monster

pocket monster

☆ ARMYDILLO ☆

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:35 PM

Yaaaaay! I'm ready!

TD6EBVQ.gif

pls... a promotion period that isn't gonna be long, and then like 6-7 concerts with at least 2 days in between them, some of which even have a week in between them. pls just let them do their jobs. being an idol is hard work but this really isn't that bad and it's literally their career so. 

^ I await the day when BTS can do literally anything without people going "theyre so overworked ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ" like chill...its really not that bad. This is their career. If they don't do anything....they wont have a career....

But HYPE!! can't wait for the return of 믿.듣.방~~~~~~ The Bangtan whose music you can trust~~~

I agree... Everytime BTS does something, these comments pop up. I do acknowledge that they do put in a ton of effort behind the scenes (that's part of their job and part of why I appreciate them so much), but literally just looking at their schedule over the past few months I do not see any cause for alarm. In the month of September, they had like 5 group activities total for the entire month. Or take this month for example. Nothing on tap other than broadcasts of V's pre-recorded drama, a couple of member's variety appearances, and an award ceremony. 

They do indeed work hard, but that's not the same as overworking... I wish fans wouldn't worry too much.

#23 HB23

HB23

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:36 PM

I can't believe BIGHIT chose not to Beyonce-d us this this time.

They always prefer to announce a comeback with a "bang" before they announce it on news/twitter. Something like Prologue, Begin, etc.

So I think this one might be leaked. That's why Bighit won't reveal any date or details about this upcoming comeback.

lol yeah this just screams "leaked" to me.

although a part of me is definitely amused that media are now fighting to get first dibs on breaking news about bangtan.

#24 Akpheart

Akpheart

Loud & Proud OT7 ARMY

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,301 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:38 PM

I can't believe BIGHIT chose not to Beyonce-d us this this time.

They always prefer to announce a comeback with a "bang" before they announce it on news/twitter. Something like Prologue, Begin, etc.

So I think this one might be leaked. That's why Bighit won't reveal any date or details about this upcoming comeback.

Ugh, don't say Prologue. I need something like Prologue again in my life.  :rlytearpls:

#25 Your Bae

Your Bae

OH's Fetus Queen & EXO's delulu OT12 trash

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,140 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:07 PM

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'M NOT EVEN OVER WINGS YET OH MY GOD LET ME LIVE

RIP MY WALLET

tumblr_no0p0oADJD1sh7rfzo3_400.gif

#26 JungkookThunderThighs

JungkookThunderThighs

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,238 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:30 PM

534.jpg

#27 typo.

typo.

21st Century Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 2,268 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:42 PM

No repackage please!! Just give us a new mini album that correlates to the wings album.

#28 kittymommy

kittymommy

Idol

• PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:58 PM

Hyped! Hyped! Hyped!  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

#29 kpopking

kpopking

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:11 PM

I know that BTS never disappoints. So I'm fucking excited! 

#30 ShawolArmy

ShawolArmy

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:28 PM

No repackage please!! Just give us a new mini album that correlates to the wings album.

#31 Hixtape

Hixtape

Idol

• PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:39 PM

I hope it's a repackage if they're only promoting for a very short time, like I've heard. A mini connecting with Wings should get proper attention.

#32 chrystal

chrystal

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:22 AM

Ofcourse they do this when my wings album is in the mail.

Glad to get some new songs, but a bit sad/annoyed I have to add them to the list of groups where I need to wait 3-6 months before ordering their albums...  :._.:

#33 SAFFY

SAFFY

♡ DEAR LOVE ♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,441 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:20 AM

Cj6_jZ7UoAEfShk.jpg

All over again.

#34 emihnasyer

emihnasyer

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:23 AM

I don't care if it's a repackage or a mini album, I just hope they won't divide the photobook per member or pair.. ngl, I buy the album mostly because of the photobook and considering I ordered the concert DVD, I won't have enough money for another album set.. TT___TT

#35 Aliens-United

Aliens-United

⌜Giant-Killer⌟

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,675 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:02 AM

I don't care if it's a repackage or a mini album, I just hope they won't divide the photobook per member or pair.. ngl, I buy the album mostly because of the photobook and considering I ordered the concert DVD, I won't have enough money for another album set.. TT___TT

THIS. Especially when they didn't even tell us which photo book contained which members' pictures. I had to watch an unboxing video to find out.

#36 redlovespucca

redlovespucca

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:23 AM

My heart isn't ready yet :cry: *and my wallet, and my internet quota* :cry: :cry:

But fighting to BTS! I'm expecting a lot since their albums will always be high in quality :ahmagah:

And yes, don't overwork pls :cry:

#37 jeonchi

jeonchi

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:43 AM

“Other agencies are paying attention to the releasing date of BTS’s album. Some singers are trying to avoid promoting during the same period.”.

THEY VE CAME THIS FAR  :rlytearpls:

#38 Snatched

Snatched

Never forget that Kim Taehyung is a fucking angel

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:51 PM

I knew it. They were being so fucking suspicious istg 

Good thing I've got the money. 

#39 Xin

Xin

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:43 AM

THEY VE CAME THIS FAR  :rlytearpls:

^ My first thought as well. I'm like wow, they're at the point where people actually try to schedule around them now to avoid getting trampled. :ahmagah:

I'd love a mini for "S" with new songs. Can never have too many BTS songs, I love them all and still want more :chu:

Up, Up and Away!