Photo
- - - - -
Perf-K

Who is the best dance girl group of the 2014-2016 debuts?

oh my girl twice gfriend red velvet blank pink lovelyz

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is the best dance girl group of the 2014-2016 debuts? (191 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the best dance girl group of the 2014-2016 debuts?

1. red velvet (35 votes [18.32%])

Percentage of vote: 18.32%

2. black pink (17 votes [8.90%])

Percentage of vote: 8.90%

3. twice (31 votes [16.23%])

Percentage of vote: 16.23%

4. lovelyz (11 votes [5.76%])

Percentage of vote: 5.76%

5. gfriend (65 votes [34.03%])

Percentage of vote: 34.03%

6. oh my girl (32 votes [16.75%])

Percentage of vote: 16.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 MommyIrene

MommyIrene

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:47 PM

THE ARK.

Thanks for posting those!

Damnnnn. . . after watching those and other vids (i did a little digging after XD). . . damn. If they were still around, they could've been probably be one of the strongest girl group in terms of live performance (dance and vocals) with all due respect to other gg. They would have probably set the bar higher for all girl groups (maybe even change the current kpop gg "meta"). They have cleanest dance covers i have seen from a girl group (they did covers of boy group songs too, which we all know are stronger and harder to pull off.) Well synchronised and well executed, I'd put them at the top. If you feel a group you know can dance better, pls post vids of them and tag me. I'll gladly watch : )

PS: This entire post might be biased and not as objective as I wanted. (I'm not a dancer, so i have no idea how to be objective lol)

PPS: I just learned about them and want to stan them now but they disbanded. . . Talent alone is not enough to succeed in kpop i guess.  :._.: fml

#82 Skittle_44

Skittle_44

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:04 AM (Edited by LEDs, 12 January 2017 - 02:05 AM.)

Thanks for posting those!

Damnnnn. . . after watching those and other vids (i did a little digging after XD). . . damn. If they were still around, they could've been probably be one of the strongest girl group in terms of live performance (dance and vocals) with all due respect to other gg. They would have probably set the bar higher for all girl groups (maybe even change the current kpop gg "meta"). They have cleanest dance covers i have seen from a girl group (they did covers of boy group songs too, which we all know are stronger and harder to pull off.) Well synchronised and well executed, I'd put them at the top. If you feel a group you know can dance better, pls post vids of them and tag me. I'll gladly watch : )

PS: This entire post might be biased and not as objective as I wanted. (I'm not a dancer, so i have no idea how to be objective lol)

PPS: I just learned about them and want to stan them now but they disbanded. . . Talent alone is not enough to succeed in kpop i guess.  :._.: fml

ikr. :rlytearpls: until now,i still cant move on from them even they are disbanded already.THE ARK is the only gg i stan.i think no gg will ever i stan again after this.they hv a lot of ifans actually.and some of their fanbase trying to make a petition to their company so that they will undisband and make a cb.we even called their company to ask if they really disband when we heard their disbanded rumor. :._.: but yeah,they still disband. :unsure: their leader hv to rejoin kpop star again n their rapper joined unpretty rapstar.the 2 maknae hv their own new group project now.only their main vocal we dont know what shes doing right now.i just hope all the best for their next career as an idol even i really wish one day to see they back on the stage as five bcos that was their rapper said once in her ig(https://www.instagra...na102794/?hl=en)

anyway,thank you for taking your time to check their videos. :)

#83 JihyoIsAQueen

JihyoIsAQueen

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • Locationworld

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:58 AM

TWICE the Dancing Queens ❤

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Perf-K, oh my girl, twice, gfriend, red velvet, blank pink, lovelyz

Up, Up and Away!