Photo
- - - - -
Perf-K

Who is the best dance girl group of the 2014-2016 debuts?

oh my girl twice gfriend red velvet blank pink lovelyz

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is the best dance girl group of the 2014-2016 debuts? (191 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the best dance girl group of the 2014-2016 debuts?

1. red velvet (35 votes [18.32%])

Percentage of vote: 18.32%

2. black pink (17 votes [8.90%])

Percentage of vote: 8.90%

3. twice (31 votes [16.23%])

Percentage of vote: 16.23%

4. lovelyz (11 votes [5.76%])

Percentage of vote: 5.76%

5. gfriend (65 votes [34.03%])

Percentage of vote: 34.03%

6. oh my girl (32 votes [16.75%])

Percentage of vote: 16.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Noriko

Noriko

Idol

• PipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationIn my bed with my cat

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:44 AM (Edited by Noriko, 10 January 2017 - 10:44 AM.)

For me OMG and RV.

But about Twice it's hard to really know because their dance is easy but I think they would be very good too with more complex dance, hope we will see it in the future. Same with Lovelyz.

I really don't like BP's dancing, I don't know why ... It's their legs I think, but their dance is more complex (except from RV) so maybe it's that ...

Gfriend are very hard working, they master their dance but I don't think they are better skilled (except some members). When they do covers I'm a bit disappointed, but they are really hard working girls (and also the dance is very good to show off dance skills : symmetry, etc.) so in the end they are better at dancing their songs. Sometimes I think RV (my bias group) should take example on Gfriend about that.  

So i will put competences in dance : OMG = Twice = RV =/> Lovelyz(hard to judge) >>>  Gfriend > BP

But good to do their own choreographies (training) : OMG = Gfriend = Twice (but easy) = Lovelyz (easy) >>> RV > BP.  

It's too hard to compare because of : different styles of dance / skills different for each member and depend style (like ballet for Mina) / choreographies / some train more and are better at the end but others have better skills / ...

#42 atlkpopfan

atlkpopfan

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:45 AM

They are though, they have a dance line that is consistent, and most of the members can keep up.

I thought you were referring to the group as a whole not in parts.  If it's in parts then doesn't that make the comparison for any category a bit more favorable for large groups?  

#43 Noriko

Noriko

Idol

• PipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationIn my bed with my cat

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:45 AM (Edited by Noriko, 10 January 2017 - 10:46 AM.)

where is ioi

Yeah ... IOI is good at dancing, very rigorous like Gfriend, Lovelyz, OMG and Twice are.   

#44 newOnew

newOnew

Trainee

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:48 AM

just reminder, before the falling video even exist me gustas tu and glass bead still did better than any omg release. hohoho....  :rolleyes:

um no, before the pity party went viral gfriend flopped on the charts, they left gaon with 4598 sales.

In the same amount of time, omg left  gaon chart with 8144

If your gna use sales as an argument to defend the one group you stan, atleast know what you're talking about, flop fan :lol:

#45 Pygoscelis sp.

Pygoscelis sp.

🚬

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts
  • LocationMICHAENG ❤

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:50 AM

as long as you have basic dancing skills,

choreography can be mastered by working hard and have enough time for practice.

just that some of them may have the aptitude to dancing.

#46 Andrea17

Andrea17

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts
  • LocationThanks for the beautiful memories, see you Nov 2018

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:51 AM

Gfriend > OMG > BP > RV = Lovelyz > Twice

#47 Vikturi

Vikturi

GOT7's Plaything

• PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Locationnoiƚɒɔo⅃

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:52 AM

Gfriend and OMG defo

#48 shawnee

shawnee

T L O

• PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • Locationunderneath the stars

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:56 AM

I thought you were referring to the group as a whole not in parts.  If it's in parts then doesn't that make the comparison for any category a bit more favorable for large groups?  

SNSD aren't considered good dancers as a whole? They certainly are, mostly in the 2007-2011 era. They were commonly debated with After School and a few others as the best dance group.

#49 ☽ Ddeona Oneul Bame ☾

☽ Ddeona Oneul Bame ☾

~Wearin All Black Marshadow And I’m Holding That~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,265 posts
  • Location~Auditioning to be one of Luhan's Groupies~

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:05 AM

Untitled-1_zpsjmoob5zi.gif

#50 TheBestFriendshipInKpop

TheBestFriendshipInKpop

Idol

• PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:27 AM

um no, before the pity party went viral gfriend flopped on the charts, they left gaon with 4598 sales.

If your gna use sales as an argument to defend the one group you stan, atleast know what you're talking about, flop fan :lol:

sorry... did you check the digital? digital is more relevant here because gfriend come from smaller company than omg's company. And omg have brother group which help a bit their popularity. 

flop group stans saying me a flop fans... duh...  :donthinkso:

#51 skylightrider

skylightrider

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • LocationWatch Tower

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:35 AM

Best dancer :imstupid: ... Fine..Sana still love her, she is cute

#52 Hopeful Melodies

Hopeful Melodies

Idol

• PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationWatching MVs

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:38 AM

Blackpink!  Their Playing with Fire dance is awesome!

#53 atlkpopfan

atlkpopfan

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:41 AM (Edited by atlkpopfan, 10 January 2017 - 11:41 AM.)

SNSD aren't considered good dancers as a whole? They certainly are, mostly in the 2007-2011 era. They were commonly debated with After School and a few others as the best dance group.

That's because they were in sync which I already mentioned.  And I don't think they are bad. It's just being in sync always makes people look good no matter how high, low or average your skills may be.  Being good as a whole means there are no lacking members, are you saying all the SNSD members are above average dancers?

#54 Chae Is Bae

Chae Is Bae

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • LocationNew Delhi

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:15 PM

Not at people putting Twice last just because of their easyish title track choreos when they are probably the most diverse in performance. They can dance in any concept. And they have very good dancers. It's just that they don't get many chances to show their skills.

#55 Spongefire

Spongefire

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:40 PM

OMG>RV>Gfriend>BP>Twice>Lovelyz

#56 Jimon23

Jimon23

Idol

• PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:30 PM

OMG, RV then GFriend

Sent from my LG-D851 using OneHallyu mobile app

#57 aegyolks

aegyolks

🍒

• PipPipPip
  • 2,154 posts
  • Locationin search of lost time

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

I'm a fan of both groups but Oh My Girl is clearly nowhere in the same league as GFriend in terms of sales with or without the viral video... :imstupid: For girl groups, digital sales matter more than physical sales and are a better indicator of relevance/public interest/popularity. GFriend's digitals since debut (even before the fancam!) >>>>> Oh My Girl's sales. Me Gustas Tu debuted at #1 on several charts the instant it was released, something Oh My Girl has yet to achieve sadly  :unsure:

gfriend2.jpg

#58 twicesoshi

twicesoshi

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Locationknock knock knock knock knock on my door

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:30 PM

Among those choices imo

GFRIEND > OMG > Red Velvet > Lovelyz > BlackPink > Twice

Not at TWICE being last when they're one of the most synchronised GG out there

#59 the great jung

the great jung

Jessica/SinB > Your favs

• PipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:31 PM

A gg gaining popularity from their charms and talent, unlike a certain gg who got famous for falling over :)

What a shit comment. Also you got the wrong group, it was like oooh ahh that was failing,till it got a 2nd lot of promotion AND the tzuyu scandal

you tried :imstupid:

#60 twicesoshi

twicesoshi

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Locationknock knock knock knock knock on my door

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:32 PM

People who put BP before Twice have seriously let their bitter delusional anti ways consume them CTFU

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Perf-K, oh my girl, twice, gfriend, red velvet, blank pink, lovelyz

Up, Up and Away!