Photo

CLC's upcoming comeback title track "Goblin" will be of EDM trap genre + HyunA co-wrote lyrics for it

CLC Seunghee Yujin Seungyeon Sorn Yeeun Elkie Eunbin HyunA

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 Jeffrey Jung

Jeffrey Jung

DΞΔN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,123 posts
  • Location마린... 정신차려 난 남자라구

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:09 AM

True. It's funny how such a small and common thing can start an argument like this...

well APinkPandaofApink is a literal nimrod 'with hate boner for Cube more than their own group fans so it's not exactly unexpected

#42 isa_a

isa_a

♡ CHESHIRE ♡

• PipPipPip
  • 2,179 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:24 AM

well APinkPandaofApink is a literal nimrod 'with hate boner for Cube more than their own group fans so it's not exactly unexpected

Yes, I'm aware of that. After a while I just started to ignore his posts tbh.

#43 Plum180

Plum180

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:41 AM

Why does every of your repsonses to my post about CUBE acts need to do with Apink or even Victon?

You have to realize your favs in the current CUBE are either flopping so hard or will never reach the level Apink is standing at

Mentioning Apink or Viction (which is not even related a bit because neither S.Tiger nor BEP produced for them as far as I know) isn't going to help them gain popularity at all

Their sales itself say it all

You must be one of the most butthurt company stans I have ever seen,maybe even more so than big 3 stans here

Always tried to downplaying Hyuna/4minute to make BTOB look better,which is a joke because BTOB couldn't even achieve half of 4minute achieved in all 7 years

No hit song at all in 5 years,low selling group in both digital and physical sales,low to zero public recognition and international popularity,only 1 member with some sort of relevance among general public

Let's end here

Apink is still much more relevant than BTOB will ever be

Victon might be flopping now,but they have the excuses unlike Pentagon who is supposed to debut with some recognition from public but still flopping at same race as Victon,depsite with much more advantages they have

at least btob's sales isnt halved in both physically and digitally in one year, you care so much about cube acts flopping maybe  you should worry about apinks big decline instead

#44 ApinkPandaOfApink

ApinkPandaOfApink

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:26 AM (Edited by ApinkPandaOfApink, 11 January 2017 - 06:29 AM.)

Yes, I'm aware of that. After a while I just started to ignore his posts tbh.

Funny how some people playing victim role here

You see some fans shading Hyuna first because they think BTOB members are more worthy to write lyrics for CLC's song
My first post here actually agreed to someone who gave out reason why Hyuna is chosen instead of BTOB members without saying anything negative to such groups

At least there are people who share exact same opinion as mine in this thread
The only people that cannot accept opinion are some kind of blind fans that lose their shit whenever I mention their favs

#45 ApinkPandaOfApink

ApinkPandaOfApink

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:27 AM (Edited by ApinkPandaOfApink, 11 January 2017 - 06:32 AM.)

at least btob's sales isnt halved in both physically and digitally in one year, you care so much about cube acts flopping maybe you should worry about apinks big decline instead

BTOB didnt decline much because they never had a peak like other popular groups
In fact they have been doing worse since their last comeback
Its Okay is their peak and they will never surpass that

They still sell more than BTOB as a girl group and one of top 6-7 girl groups out there

What is BTOB's positon again?

#46 Plum180

Plum180

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:39 AM

BTOB didnt decline much because they never had a peak like other popular groups
In fact they have been doing worse since their last comeback
Its Okay is their peak and they will never surpass that

They still sell more than BTOB as a girl group and one of top 6-7 girl groups out there

What is BTOB's positon again?

BtoB might not most succesful boy group but at least they have loyal fans that will keep them afloat, can you say that same with apink? %50 of the fandom left apink for gfriend,lovelyz and oh my girl, apink considered one of the most succesful gg in 2014-15 now look at them in 2016 couldnt even make into top 10.

keep bashing cube groups meanwhile your fave group apink declines to disbanding like 4minute  :)

#47 Rimi

Rimi

🌸🌹박형식's Wifey🌹🌸

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,721 posts
  • Location✿♡⭐周子瑜⭐쯔위⭐Tzuyu's Home&Sosee Coffee Cafe in Tainan,Taiwan✿♡Married To Park Hyungsik/Ahn Minhyuk's Mansion⭐AinSoft Company♡✿

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:44 AM

LOL TITLE TRACK FROM THE DRAMA

invite Gong Yoo in the MV 

anyways i will anticipate it

STAN CLC

#48 ilsoon

ilsoon

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:46 AM

lmao is this btob thread

I'm calling mod 

brb

#49 ApinkPandaOfApink

ApinkPandaOfApink

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:57 AM

BtoB might not most succesful boy group but at least they have loyal fans that will keep them afloat, can you say that same with apink? %50 of the fandom left apink for gfriend,lovelyz and oh my girl, apink considered one of the most succesful gg in 2014-15 now look at them in 2016 couldnt even make into top 10.

keep bashing cube groups meanwhile your fave group apink declines to disbanding like 4minute :)

And BTOB lost fans too you know?
Their album sold less than their past one

Apink is still one of the top 10 GGs,you sure dont know what you are talking about if you exclude them out of top 10
Even if they flopped last year,Eunji's debut alone put them there
Can you say the same thing for a boy group behind the big names of Beast and 4minute and given 3 comebacks a year,yet still not able to chart in annual charts since debut 5 years ago?

#50 Jishade

Jishade

Jensoo forever ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,002 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:20 AM (Edited by Jishade, 11 January 2017 - 07:32 AM.)

oh well at least it's a not a bland cutesy concept

also these cube stans are a lot worse than stans from the big 3 lol 

#51 전유미

전유미

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • LocationVictons' dimples

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:10 AM

it makes me sad that the fans of the groups i like are arguing  :._.:  :cry: Cube and PlanA artists are close to each other so let's stop this guys  :._.:

#52 Goblin's Bride

Goblin's Bride

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,042 posts
  • LocationHouston,Tx

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:19 AM

A member from a try hard boy group that their fans act like they are relevant and cause CUBE to self destruct

Stfu and calm down with your jealousy towards sungjae. Just because he's doing better than all your faves combined doesn't make him a tryhard

#53 speedthief

speedthief

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,459 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:20 AM

Check the tracklist, it's not just her who wrote the lyrics for it

#54 ApinkPandaOfApink

ApinkPandaOfApink

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:32 AM (Edited by ApinkPandaOfApink, 11 January 2017 - 10:32 AM.)

Stfu and calm down with your jealousy towards sungjae. Just because he's doing better than all your faves combined doesn't make him a tryhard

Sungjae isn't a try hard,I never said that

But his group as a whole is a try hard group,even one of their most dedicated fan said so

This title will stick with them forever because I don't see them changing any time soon

And no,just because he's doing better as an actor doesn't mean he is doing better than Apink as a whole

You know there is still Eunji in Apink,right?

#55 ApinkPandaOfApink

ApinkPandaOfApink

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

it makes me sad that the fans of the groups i like are arguing  :._.:  :cry: Cube and PlanA artists are close to each other so let's stop this guys  :._.:

Well only Apink

Doesn't look like Victon know any of CUBE artists except Subin and only close to Pentagon members somewhat

Huh Gak barely worked with CUBE artists

To be honest,the actual CUBE family died like 6 years ago

Beast + 4minute + G.NA and a bit of Apink during their first United CUBE concert

#56 전유미

전유미

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • LocationVictons' dimples

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:48 AM

Well only Apink

Doesn't look like Victon know any of CUBE artists except Subin and only close to Pentagon members somewhat

Huh Gak barely worked with CUBE artists

To be honest,the actual CUBE family died like 6 years ago

Beast + 4minute + G.NA and a bit of Apink during their first United CUBE concert

Yeah but it still makes me sad  :._.:  :._.:

#57 lepidoptery

lepidoptery

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,467 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:52 AM

EDM+trap seems a bit risky, honestly.  Now that 4M is over, will it be a girlcrush concept for CLC?  Then the new Cube girlgroup can be "different", I guess.

#58 Goblin's Bride

Goblin's Bride

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,042 posts
  • LocationHouston,Tx

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:34 AM

Sungjae isn't a try hard,I never said that
But his group as a whole is a try hard group,even one of their most dedicated fan said so
This title will stick with them forever because I don't see them changing any time soon

And no,just because he's doing better as an actor doesn't mean he is doing better than Apink as a whole
You know there is still Eunji in Apink,right?

And has eunji done anything worth mentioning since reply? Other than her solo? Lmao? Even hyeri is more relevant than her

#59 Plum180

Plum180

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:43 AM

also these cube stans are a lot worse than stans from the big 3 lol 

you can't say that as yg stan

#60 ApinkPandaOfApink

ApinkPandaOfApink

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:59 AM

And has eunji done anything worth mentioning since reply? Other than her solo? Lmao? Even hyeri is more relevant than her

Excuse me,since when an acting career decide over a career of a singer?

Now some fans are even trying to downplay Eunji lol

Tell me where Sungjae is in below 2 rankings?

http://onehallyu.com...sgroupssingers/

http://onehallyu.com...etes-the-top-3/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CLC, Seunghee, Yujin, Seungyeon, Sorn, Yeeun, Elkie, Eunbin, HyunA

Up, Up and Away!