OneHallyu

Sana... a clumsy mess

knick knack

i dont want to hate but this is annoying not cute or funny like how old is she cant she be alittle you know ? she isnt stupid that for sure . 

this is no way this is real it must be an act 

i dont want to hate but this is annoying not cute or funny like how old is she cant she be alittle you know ? she isnt stupid that for sure . 

why are you pressed lol also what does intelligence have to do with sense of surroundings some people are naturally less well balanced

why are you pressed lol also what does intelligence have to do with sense of surroundings some people are naturally less well balanced

i am not pressed really i dont hate twice jihyo is my every thing in this group but this is way less than less balanced . yes some of it is funny but the rest is just  :la:  :twitch:

Well that just shows how little you know about her.

yeah i only fallow twice for jihyo really 

Yeah because it's totally okay to call someone annoying because she's "faking" being clumsy. Use google dude, there's tons of reasons -medical or not- that can cause clumsiness. There's tons of people who have it too. You should probably go out more if you haven't met one.

Archived