Photo

Ranking of Artists Likely to Have their Big Break in 2017

Japan J-Pop J-Music Dance Rock Pop

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#21 Jeffrey Jung

Jeffrey Jung

DΞΔN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,562 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:43 AM

it's hilarious to see Keyakizaka going everywhere but NGT48 is nowhere to be seen

#22 The Jany

The Jany

(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,919 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:00 AM

as many have said, keyaki is already there

I'm rooting for suchmos and LGM. As for the rampage I'll just wait and see.....

#23 riduch

riduch

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:18 AM

it's hilarious to see Keyakizaka going everywhere but NGT48 is nowhere to be seen

they're under sony records' care, they could be the beacon of light for 48 groups.

probably right now all the good songs goes to keyakizaka, they need to wait a bit more lol

#24 Jeffrey Jung

Jeffrey Jung

DΞΔN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,562 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:30 AM

they're under sony records' care, they could be the beacon of light for 48 groups.

probably right now all the good songs goes to keyakizaka, they need to wait a bit more lol

a member already announced graduation a damn mess it's been a year and they have yet to debut

#25 riduch

riduch

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:44 AM

a member already announced graduation a damn mess it's been a year and they have yet to debut

yep, it's poor for them. but hkt waited 2 years before debuting. maybe they would be treated the same way...

#26 MimiB

MimiB

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

I can see suchmos happening though

#27 lepidoptery

lepidoptery

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,717 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:02 PM

Is the Rampage really going to have a big break, or does theirs look different from Keya46's?  Just surprised the Rampage would have a big break before Generations or whatever.  Has the hype been bigger?  Are Gene going to get skipped?  Or has Gene actually had a big break I just didn't realize that was what they were talking about?

#28 abra

abra

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,429 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:49 PM (Edited by abra, 09 January 2017 - 04:49 PM.)

atleast they have mcdonalds

news_xlarge_NGT48_card_kitahararie_2.jpg

it brought them some global pr but it seems like even they have abandoned them now

#29 Freakonomics

Freakonomics

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:51 PM

Keyaki has already broken through, although they will need to be more consistent with their digital performance since their only big hit is Silent Majority.

I'm getting "ready to break-through in 2017" vibes from Suchmos with their next album likely to exceed personal records. Not sure if they will make into mainstream success just yet. Unless they happen to have a song tie-in with a big drama or CM or something ala back number.

I don't see Johnny's West ever breaking beyond their usual JE niche (or other new JE groups for the matter).

Little Glee Monster is beginning to make some strides, I believe the latest album doing relatively well for an act not part of a giant management company. Don't think they'll make it big although I've been proven wrong before.

#30 dokidoki™

dokidoki™

☾オタク#3000★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:16 PM (Edited by dokidoki™, 09 January 2017 - 10:18 PM.)

Keya, suchmos...I'm hoping for an even better year for you.

#31 loto

loto

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:56 AM (Edited by loto, 24 January 2017 - 10:33 AM.)

Hopefully in the near future Mrs. GREEN APPLE get the recognition they truly deserve

Up, Up and Away!