47 replies to this topic

#41 Tadpole.

Tadpole.

커지는 Heart b-b-beat ( ノ。◕‿◕)ノ*:・゚✧

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,826 posts
  • LocationDerping with Sehun sunbaenim ♡

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

I already keep up with the manga but in anticipation of season 2 I watched the anime all over again and reread the manga! Fckkk I'm so hyped now. I hope the production delivers. That soundtrack in Season one just made everything so much better along with the animation during 3DMG use scenes (especially Levi/Mikasa scenes). I just can't wait to see similar badassery in motion in season 2.

Manga spoilers below

Spoiler

#42 Rimi

Rimi

🌸🌹박형식's Wifey🌹🌸

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,790 posts
  • Location✿♡⭐周子瑜⭐쯔위⭐Tzuyu's Home&Sosee Coffee Cafe in Tainan,Taiwan✿♡Married To Park Hyungsik/Ahn Minhyuk's Mansion⭐AinSoft Company♡✿

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:01 PM

yah almost april im excited

#43 aiwazerodesu

aiwazerodesu

♛ VIP ♛

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,034 posts
  • Location🌸 ★🍭 ○ 🍩 🍬.¸🍇 ✨ Melting at Bruno Mars angelic voice ✨° 🍭○ 🍩 ★🌸

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:31 AM

I just realized that April is really close now, wow rlytearpls.png

#44 Rimi

Rimi

🌸🌹박형식's Wifey🌹🌸

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,790 posts
  • Location✿♡⭐周子瑜⭐쯔위⭐Tzuyu's Home&Sosee Coffee Cafe in Tainan,Taiwan✿♡Married To Park Hyungsik/Ahn Minhyuk's Mansion⭐AinSoft Company♡✿

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:08 PM

2nd teaser

i hope you see it

#45 Vatouh™

Vatouh™

「Chaeyeon's ★ Prince」

• PipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts
  • Locationchaeyeon's closet *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:16 AM

2nd teaser

i hope you see it

oh wow hype!

do u have the YT link of that btw?

#46 Rimi

Rimi

🌸🌹박형식's Wifey🌹🌸

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,790 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:18 AM (Edited by Rimi, 25 March 2017 - 07:20 AM.)

oh wow hype!

do u have the YT link of that btw?

let me find it lol

Edit:

here

#47 Sasori

Sasori

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:05 PM

... a mess

but usually western movies have high budget and better quality than japanese live action remakes.. so it might come out ok, just hoping it won't be completely white washed and they'll leave mikasa and levi as Asians

Not looking forward to a Hollywood adaptation. They've never done justice to the few properties they've brought to the big screen. Ghost in the Shell looks like the typical cookie cutter story that has no connection to the overarching themes of the manga/anime. On the bright side, many of these projects tend to fall through so a big budget feature film might not see the light of day.

As someone who doesn't read the AoT Manga (art just doesn't do it for me), I'm really looking forward to season 2.

#48 Vatouh™

Vatouh™

「Chaeyeon's ★ Prince」

• PipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts
  • Locationchaeyeon's closet *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Posted Today, 07:50 AM

Not looking forward to a Hollywood adaptation. They've never done justice to the few properties they've brought to the big screen. Ghost in the Shell looks like the typical cookie cutter story that has no connection to the overarching themes of the manga/anime. On the bright side, many of these projects tend to fall through so a big budget feature film might not see the light of day.

As someone who doesn't read the AoT Manga (art just doesn't do it for me), I'm really looking forward to season 2.

I also didn't read AOT manga, cause AOT's animated action is just great, and the music/ost's make it even more good. manga doesn't have that

so glad i didn't spoil myself much for the past 3 years lmfao, now i'm more hyped than ever 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: attack on titan, aot

Up, Up and Away!