Centuries have passed since Hyun. + Kylie Minogue saved the world from Beyoncé's evil clutches. In the time that has passed music has once again taken over, causing the world to go back to the one time period where music was everywhere you turned.
The golden age of Broadway.
That's right ladies and gentlemen
Musicals are in and everyone wants to be the next Barbra Streisand, the next Lin Manuel Miranda.
But, it's not that easy to audition for a musical, and it's certainly not easy to nail a part in one. (Even if you do, it's not easy to make it though!!)
Especially when nothing original has popped up in ages. Well it's true that the world has become obsessed with musicals again, nothing original has popped up since Hamilton (centuries ago) So much talent in this world and it's wasted on the 80th revival of Bye Bye Birdy.
Why can't someone come up with a new idea? I thought one day. And then it hit me. Literally, Hyuksang threw a Lin Manuel Miranda Biography at my face one morning and I was shook. Why not gather the 20 most amazing acts and have them compete for the chance to not only star in, but write and compose thier own musical??!?
It isn't going to be easy, it'll take a lot of practice and a lot of talent but, I'm sure that I'll be able to produce a musical for the ages!!
- Mark Lee's Wifeu
WELCOME TO SEASON IV !
This season will be like season III in many ways :
- You select an artist, be it a solo artist an idol group, or even a band, and you only get to choose one. Once you have decided on your representative, you have to stick with their discography the whole competition, (I suggest you pick an artist with a lot of songs to choose from, with a vast, varying discography),
and submit a song (unless stated otherwise) that best matches the theme. Your song will then be scrutinized by a panel of judges who will give you a score out of ten, and give their input on what they think about your submission.
After the judges’ critiques announced, the charts will be revealed and the eliminations will take place.
Overtime, scores are kept and added together to make up the OVERALL ANNUAL CHART POINTS, and the contestant with the most points wins!! This competition is based off of consistency more than “ooh I had a banger for this round~ I should win.” No. That’s not how it works. The artist with the better overall music will win.
There will be 10 rounds, and 20 contestants. as modern microphones have been derailed away back to our ear and we could only afford 20.
Super Vocalists :
- Meeting the deadlines is obligatory. Everyone failing to submit before the deadline is bond to be replaced/eliminated eventually.
- No Resubmitting is allowed (unless asked to or allowed)
- All te members must be in the song for groups ( no songs of few members <i.e BTS' Cyphers> or sub-units)
- No intros/extros/interludes. Full length songs are to be used
- No songs that do not belong to your artists' discography (featuring in someone else's song, covers etc)
- No unreleased tracks
- Songs in which your artists has someone else feature in are allowed
- No PMing of judges for help
Banned Artists :
The artists below are banned from being chosen during this season :
- Kylie Minogue
- Namie Amuro
(mainly the winners of each season, artists that were previously banned (EXO, F(x), SNSD are now brought back to catch!)
to be announced soon. Including Itunes Card and Onehallyu items/tokens!