Photo

LDH Details their massive plans for 2017

LDH E-girls EXILE THE SECOND GENE Flower Happiness 3JSB LDH World

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#21 astorbbennett

astorbbennett

Idol

• PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:19 PM

Nothing for Dream Ami? Damn... :rlytearpls:

Nothing For DREAM?!

Also, nothing for EXILE, which is the MAIN LDH group?!!?!?

#22 jcqlnrdy

jcqlnrdy

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:42 AM

Nothing For DREAM?!

They already said that promotions for EXILE will be limited since Atsushi is in the US   :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

#23 hattubel

hattubel

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:25 AM (Edited by hattubel, 02 January 2017 - 03:25 AM.)

Nothing for Dream Ami? Damn...  :rlytearpls:

Nothing For DREAM?!

this is just the first 3/4 months shedule

Dream is probably going to do something to celebrate their 15th (?) anniversary, and I'm pretty sure Ami is getting a new single before E-girls summer release, Shizuka has been working a lot with DEP, and I hope Aya gets a solo or an Eg unit

It was announced last year that Exile wasn't going to be active for a year... (but I hope they give the original members more things to do.

#24 Kami Nana

Kami Nana

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:37 AM

this is just the first 3/4 months shedule

Dream is probably going to do something to celebrate their 15th (?) anniversary, and I'm pretty sure Ami is getting a new single before E-girls summer release, Shizuka has been working a lot with DEP, and I hope Aya gets a solo or an Eg unit

It was announced last year that Exile wasn't going to be active for a year... (but I hope they give the original members more things to do.

I hope so. Ami's become my favorite ever since I found her do this cover:

#25 CosmicAZNGangstars

CosmicAZNGangstars

Idol

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:30 AM

they are so ugly... every one of them.

#26 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,221 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:43 AM

they are so ugly... every one of them.

I'm sure you and your life is full of pretty and beautiful people.

#27 lepidoptery

lepidoptery

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,717 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:13 AM

LDH releasing too many projects that make their music acts busy, overwork, sick, declining in performance quality, and even end up with last year Sandaime concert tragedy.

What was this? o.o

#28 Alarm

Alarm

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:47 AM

Wishing them the best of luck, I would love to see E-girls do a world tour. 

#29 Stardust42

Stardust42

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:30 PM

rooting for them, LDH is great

#30 Wokwok

Wokwok

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:26 PM

Woah, that video. But why E-girls only appears in the kitchen part.

#31 dokidoki™

dokidoki™

☾オタク#3000★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:30 AM

AKA copying KPOP once again. Next, LDH.

I'm going to kindly ask you to stop talking out of your ass and bringing your irrelevant comments onto every LDH Thread.

#32 The Jany

The Jany

(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,919 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 05:15 AM

What was this? o.o

probably the car accident in which staffs and DJs (makidai, verbal, daruma) were injured on their way to sandaime's concert

#33 lepidoptery

lepidoptery

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,717 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:47 AM

probably the car accident in which staffs and DJs (makidai, verbal, daruma) were injured on their way to sandaime's concert

Derp, I knew about that but I'd kind of skimmed the details and assumed it was an Exile concert (even though I kind of also knew Atsushi was going to the USA... maybe I assumed he actually hadn't yet and had just given notice about that way in advance... well, I did see his letter of support after the accident as well, I dunno....)

I dunno though, you can't really take the weather into account when you schedule concerts in advance, and if you don't want to call off a concert of course you'd just try to get to the venue by the means available to you.  I don't really see how this is a particular issue.

#34 ShikiHana

ShikiHana

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:13 PM

I get music and performance stuffs but then I saw kitchen and martial art and it's like....ok.....They probably want to rely on their rising momentum but they're going really fast

The kitchen stuff has been going on for a long time with Izakaya EXILE since, I think, at least 4 years ago. Something that has been four years in the works and quite successful at what it's doing, I wouldn't call "going really fast."

I think some fans are slightly too pessimistic, but that could be due to to the lack of info out there. This expansion has been in the works for quite a while, but for those who are new or can't/don't read Japanese/LDH news, it probably seems extremely sudden.

They've been building relationships all over and planning for a while now, so I think they'll be okay. It is quite a big expansion, but given the positive receptions they've gotten from people overseas, I don't see a reason for them to just stay in Japan forever. Everything comes with risks anyway.

Every word of this (especially the bolded parts) is exactly my thoughts!

Some people used the PKCZ accident to try to blame LDH for overworking their artists. The accident was because of bad weather condition, and another vehicle collided into PKCZ's car. It wasn't as if the LDH driver made a mistake because he was too tired. Like someone said, you can't really control the weather when making plans for concert tour dates.

On the subject of overworking, let's do the math.

In 2016, Sandaime had one single release and one album, plus 13 tour dates. THE SECOND went on tour for 13 days (the whole tour is 18 days, but 5 will take place in 2017) and released 3 singles. Adding the 18 HiGH&LOW tour dates and music releases totals to 31 tour dates + 2 singles for 3JSB, 31 tour dates + 4 singles for THE SECOND, and 34 tour dates + 3 singles for GENE (I'm only counting singles with PVs).

For each concert hour, let's say two weeks of training, practice and rehearsal are needed. HiGH&LOW The Live was roughly 5 hours long, so let's say 10 weeks (~2.5 months). METROPOLIZ I'm guessing runs somewhere between 3 to 4 hours, so approximately 7 weeks (~1.75 months). WILD WILD WARRIOR I'm guessing (I wish I could've been there to give you the exact length) runs around 2 hours, so 4 weeks (~1 month) of practice and rehearsal. You get the idea.

It usually take one day to film a PV, but preparation could run up to a week. So 2 singles = 2 weeks for 3JSB's single releases, and 4 weeks for THE SECOND's release.

So far, 3JSB used up 23 out of the 52 weeks in 2016, THE SECOND used up 22, and GENE's number is close to SECOND's figure. Let's be even more generous and add about 6 more weeks of interviews and TV appearances and live performances. 3JSB still doesn't even reach the 30 weeks mark. That means they have at least 20 weeks in 2016 to take it easy. Gun-chan had time to freaking go to Italy for vacation and made money out of it! I'm not saying they don't work at all during the time unaccounted for, but the workload cannot be that much.

E-girls is another story. They probably work a lot harder, because most of them had 3 different concerts this year (with the exception of Dream who only starred in 2 concerts) with lots of releases and full albums to work on, but the numbers still don't exceed the boys by too far.

In comparison to the big J-pop idol groups, AKB48 typically releases 4 singles a year plus their daily theater activity, and the JE's boys like Arashi and NEWS also release 2-3 singles (Arashi had 5 PVs this year) and an album every year. They also hold tour annually with similar number of concert dates or more.

I guess what I'm trying to say after that whole long analysis is that LDH is hardly overworking their artists, from what I can see. We think they are overworked because we've been spoiled with releases after releases. But we also forget that they have a lot of groups that can take turn in keeping up the company's momentum. Besides, this whole expansion doesn't necessarily mean everyone will be hands-on and be buried in work. If anything, the responsibility lies heaviest on HIRO's shoulder. The artists we know and love will most probably just serve as the face of the operation, if anything.

If we love them, the least we can do is support them, not tear their dreams down with unhelpful criticism before they can even begin.

And if you don't love them or aren't a fan, your negative opinion is definitely unwelcome here.

#35 lepidoptery

lepidoptery

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,717 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:19 PM

The kitchen stuff has been going on for a long time with Izakaya EXILE since, I think, at least 4 years ago. Something that has been four years in the works and quite successful at what it's doing, I wouldn't call "going really fast."

From the names/locations I assumed the kitchen stuff was actually restaurants, but do they actually have a line of cookware/kitchenware or something?

#36 SAYAKA

SAYAKA

山本彩 // さや姉

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:52 PM

SudannaYuzuYully is really going to come thru and snatch!!!! Also can LDH just be more consistent with E-girls and their music? I only like every other track so it's getting annoying

#37 shinning star

shinning star

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:12 PM (Edited by shinning star, 12 January 2017 - 01:18 PM.)

What was this? o.o

PKCZ's car accident, that causing the cancellation of Sandaime's Sapporo concerts in Last Christmas.
Comments in the reply section of Sandaime's twitter look awful that day. Most of the awful comment being deleted after PKCZ's condition spreading tho.

Chronology of the accident:
Spoiler
It might be only because of bad weather (like LDH said);
It might be because the driver not experienced enough to driving in bad weather;
It might be because the driver lack concentration because of tired or sleepy;
It might be because of bad luck;
It might be because of curse from Sandaime's fans;

Since there's no words come from the driver, people free in making assumption. 
And if there's fans who feel that something not right happened in the company that managed their favorite act, as a good fans, those fans should showing their feeling to the company, so that something more terrible won't happen in the future.

If EG have more than 100 members and don't have to singing, it'll be more fun, right? You can watch their live concert and TV performance everyday, even at the same time.
The problem is the vocalist singing, and they singing with their vocal cords, not with their body muscle, so their schedule supposed to be made with the vocalist's voice&body healthiness as a consent.

I knew that LDH made their schedule 1-2 year in advance, but tbh last year schedule look awful&forced for me. The schedule showing that LDH decide the schedule for HIGH&LOW project first, and forcing the schedule of their groups to follow it. 
They usually give 2 months break between tours, but for last year, the break was only 2-4 weeks. It means that LDH's vocalists don't get enough time to resting their vocal cords (tbh based on their songs and their way of singing, 2 month break not even enough). It also means that LDH's performers&tour staffs that usually work with 2 month break, have to work with more hectic schedule.

Last year, Sandaime have to promote their dvd + documentary movie + album + high&low + 1 single. Each member also have their own activity outside of Sandaime's TV appearance&tour. But, actually I'm talking about their schedule since 2014, not only last year.

I'm pretty sure no other group in this company have to do what Sandaime did in the recent years :
2014 : 42 dates arena tour + 18 dates dome tour + 5 dates music festival + TV performances to promote 1 album & 4 single.
2015 : TV performance to promote 1 album & 3 single + 2 dates music festival + 21 dates dome tour with maybe 20 minutes of awful,loud&annoying remix, with 6 noisy rapper, that forcing OmiRyu to scream in order to make their singing sounded.
2016 : If based pre-2014 schedule, this year suppose to be like 2013, which is a year without tour, Where the member only have to do TV performance to promote their music releases, and some dates music festival. But what LDH asked them to do? 18 dates with 5 hours length dome tour, titled HIGH&LOW THE LIVE, then 25 dates dome tour only a month after it.

Something bad happened to ATSUSHI in the past, and it change ATSUSHI voice so much, that made some fans regret it. At that time, EXILE's yearly tour dates were only a half number of Sandaime's yearly tour dates, with like 1 year break, in smaller venues, and with music that not as loud as and as full of screaming as Sandaime's music. So?

Something worse happened to Ryuji since BP in 2015, it reflected in the whole Sandaime's discographies&live performances since BP. Don't you realize it? Or maybe you don't care about it? 

Heck, even LDH realized it, yet they still allowing him to perform on TV, festival, HIGH&LOW, and MP.
If you don't want people to call it as 'LDH overworking their worker', then what should they call it? 'on purpose mismanagement  of a singer, by a company who leaded by a dancer without singing ability, in order to keep making money'?

Again, I'm not a fan of LDH, but I love Sandaime so much, and I want Sandaime to have long career with quality. So, if I found something not right that might affecting Sandaime, I will send my critics to LDH.
If you choose to be a fan of LDH and blindly supporting all LDH decisions, even if it might killing their people, then... 

Btw, I don't really found any pessimistic feeling from their fans, idk about their hater tho. What I found mostly are worry about the member healthiness, and future activity in Japan.
All of point of view that I brought before, came from fans of LDH groups. Most of those fans, just like me, knew that HIRO have been dreaming about global expansion since long ago, even since SHUN still around. We understand about LDH's 'evolution' spirit, since its written in so many EXILE's related songs. We respect it. But, if we found something not right in LDH's way of evolution, we won't keep silent.

Actually there's longer explanation for each point, but it seems that this explanation already to long.

#38 The Jany

The Jany

(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,919 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:39 PM

From the names/locations I assumed the kitchen stuff was actually restaurants, but do they actually have a line of cookware/kitchenware or something?

not sure about the details but there is exile tetsuya's coffee shop

#39 DaeByun

DaeByun

YASUDA KEI IS THE #1 VISUAL HOLE IN IDOLDOM

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:55 PM

I'm going to kindly ask you to stop talking out of your ass and bringing your irrelevant comments onto every LDH Thread.

Anywho, when will KPOP?

y581RbF.jpg

4J9Batm.jpg

Qci5H26.jpg

#40 dokidoki™

dokidoki™

☾オタク#3000★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:55 PM

I approve. tumblr_nj5son6hAC1tukvxto4_400.gif

Up, Up and Away!