Photo

Official New DANGANRONPA V3 Thread

mikey gaming danganronpa anime japanese visual novel mystery

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
96 replies to this topic

#81 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,447 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:55 PM (Edited by Salieri, 13 January 2017 - 11:57 PM.)

I love Zero Escape!!! My favorite character is Phi and in Danganronpa it's Kirigiri (probably Maki soon too) lol I guess I like the silent and smart characters. And honestly same lol I remember when V3 was announced and then the anime was announced and I was so confused between the two for a bit. I feel like it'll be worth it though for sure! From some people online apparently they say this game is really good compared to the others

My fav character is Akane from zero escape followed by Luna/Diana. I loved zero escape with all my heart. Been a fan of it since my friend introduced me to it and than waiting for the final game of zero escape for the three years. I guess is not as bad as danganronpa :lol:
Spoiler
as for danganronpa. It has to be chiaki my favourite girl next to kirigiri and Junko. Yes kill me I love junko to death. xD and same for Monaka.
Spoiler

Only read one review cause I don't want to spoil anything xD.

#82 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:55 AM

My fav character is Akane from zero escape followed by Luna/Diana. I loved zero escape with all my heart. Been a fan of it since my friend introduced me to it and than waiting for the final game of zero escape for the three years. I guess is not as bad as danganronpa :lol:

Spoiler
as for danganronpa. It has to be chiaki my favourite girl next to kirigiri and Junko. Yes kill me I love junko to death. xD and same for Monaka.
Spoiler

Only read one review cause I don't want to spoil anything xD.

Nonary games:

Spoiler

Danganronpa: Lol my top 3 girls in Danganronpa are Kyoko, Mahiru, and Monaca. Junko is pretty up there too. I get it lol Junko is really funny and eccentric. 

Also, same lol I don't wanna spoil anything either

#83 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,447 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:33 AM

Nonary games:

Spoiler

Danganronpa: Lol my top 3 girls in Danganronpa are Kyoko, Mahiru, and Monaca. Junko is pretty up there too. I get it lol Junko is really funny and eccentric. 

Also, same lol I don't wanna spoil anything either

Nonary games

Spoiler

Danganronpa : I just love Junko for her madness and seeing her in 0 just made me fall for her a lot more

Spoiler

#84 Snow White Queen

Snow White Queen

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:32 PM

Kyoko and Chiaki for life, I agree~ 

#85 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,447 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:34 AM

Looks like Nis new game took some inspiration from danganronpa http://gematsu.com/2...ion-ps4-ps-vita

#86 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:23 PM (Edited by Destiny Hope Cyrus, 20 January 2017 - 05:30 PM.)

Looks like Nis new game took some inspiration from danganronpa http://gematsu.com/2...ion-ps4-ps-vita

So they're voting to reduce their numbers until only 2 remain... Interesting.

Also, that sounds like my kind of game but the character designs are kind of eh, to be honest. I'll probably still look into it though

#87 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:27 PM (Edited by Destiny Hope Cyrus, 20 January 2017 - 05:30 PM.)

#88 Snow White Queen

Snow White Queen

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:58 AM

I love both Zero Escape and Danganronpa. I find ZE underrated, but Zero Time Dilemma wasn't the greatest game ever. I do hope it can get a remake one day with a higher budget to be released on PC, 3DS, and Vita. 

I do plan to get the "Nonary Games" collection on PC or Vita. Anyway, I really don't know what else to say about Danganronpa since the V3 isn't even out in America yet. 

#89 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,447 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:04 AM

I love both Zero Escape and Danganronpa. I find ZE underrated, but Zero Time Dilemma wasn't the greatest game ever. I do hope it can get a remake one day with a higher budget to be released on PC, 3DS, and Vita. 

I do plan to get the "Nonary Games" collection on PC or Vita. Anyway, I really don't know what else to say about Danganronpa since the V3 isn't even out in America yet.

Eh I doubt there will be a remake of the last ZTD game only because they had the mind set of finishing it and knowing Uchikoshi-san's mind set he's more likely to get a new series up and going later down the line. Just similar to how Never and Ever17 was.

Back on topic. 

Anyway I saw on the PSN Danganronpa community that said that the vita verison isn't really optimized seeing game play and hearing information about it. Though Nis and Spike are still doing updates for the Japanese version of the game so I guess we will have more updates once it releases.

We really should have a discord chat for this place so we can talk more hmm. 

#90 Snow White Queen

Snow White Queen

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:53 PM

Eh I doubt there will be a remake of the last ZTD game only because they had the mind set of finishing it and knowing Uchikoshi-san's mind set he's more likely to get a new series up and going later down the line. Just similar to how Never and Ever17 was.

Back on topic. 

Anyway I saw on the PSN Danganronpa community that said that the vita verison isn't really optimized seeing game play and hearing information about it. Though Nis and Spike are still doing updates for the Japanese version of the game so I guess we will have more updates once it releases.

We really should have a discord chat for this place so we can talk more hmm. 

Offtopic for a second:  I'm in so many Discord servers, but would gladly join one.

Ontopic:

I was afraid of that, sadly. I do hope it'l be fixed by the time it launches in the USA/EU.

#91 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,447 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:27 PM (Edited by Salieri, 21 January 2017 - 09:32 PM.)

Offtopic for a second: I'm in so many Discord servers, but would gladly join one.

Ontopic:
I was afraid of that, sadly. I do hope it'l be fixed by the time it launches in the USA/EU.

That's all right the only one I'm in is just the one for danganronpa Discord chat :)

Hopefully but if it is like that when it release in the west then.... Hmm

Anyway
Super Danganronpa 2.5: Komaeda Nagito to Sekai no Hakaimono
83150l.jpg
Synopsis
Spoiler

Source- https://myanimelist....6&_user=5726168

I'M SCREAMING YES MORE ANIME DANGANRONPA

#92 Snow White Queen

Snow White Queen

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:56 PM

That's all right the only one I'm in is just the one for danganronpa Discord chat :)

Hopefully but if it is like that when it release in the west then.... Hmm

It's only an OVA, not a new anime. A lot of people said they would have preferred that over the Despair Arc. I think it was a cute and nice OVA to feature all the characters yet again. 

#93 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,447 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:13 AM

It's only an OVA, not a new anime. A lot of people said they would have preferred that over the Despair Arc. I think it was a cute and nice OVA to feature all the characters yet again.

Still haven't been able to find the eng sub of the ova hmmm. I just saw that last night and didn't see anyone posting it /:

#94 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,447 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:39 AM

NISA Schedules Press Event Livestream and Teases Five New Games
NISA is preparing for their annual press event. However, this year it will be streamed for all to see.

NIS America announced that they will be livestreaming their annual press event from San Francisco on February 17 at 7pm PST on their Twitch channel.

The publisher also teases that they will have five new game announcements during the event as well as special guest Suda51. Furthermore, they mention that a certain “Black & White bear” might make an appearance. They are likely referring to some Danganronpa news, perhaps a release date?

Additionally, NISA encourages local “influencers” and press to fill out a survey if they’d like to attend the event.

DualShockers will be attending the event, so expect full coverage of all the announced titles and exclusive interviews with guests.
Source: http://www.dualshock...five-new-games/

#95 AOAYE

AOAYE

Hyeran's Lover

• PipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:45 PM

I'm so excited for this game ugh

#96 Snow White Queen

Snow White Queen

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:22 AM

I doooo hope it's an English release for DRV3.

#97 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,447 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:50 PM (Edited by Salieri, 17 February 2017 - 11:53 PM.)

V3 release date September 26 for America. 29 for Europe.
http://www.gamespot....v/1100-6447997/

Up, Up and Away!