96 replies to this topic

#61 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

Looks like I'll be needing to cancel my whole of April now. Didn't occur to me two of my favourite game series is getting games out the same time. I thought it was going to be Autumn of this year that v3 will be out. But dam.

Spoiler
. Just wished it was earlier but I'll just wait another 2/3 months before getting it. Hopefully we can get a release date soon.

May have some spoilers

ALL THOSE MERCHS. ME WANT. Kodaka-san. Just take my money please and get the game over to the West. My heart needs the game.

Man... That famitsu cover looks amazing and THE MERCHANDISE GOSH. I'm only getting more and more hyped up 

#62 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationGamindustri

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:02 PM

Did anyone preorder the PS4 version or are most people here going for the vita? I'm going for the ps4 mainly because it's HD and I need those graphics xD

#63 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:39 PM

Did anyone preorder the PS4 version or are most people here going for the vita? I'm going for the ps4 mainly because it's HD and I need those graphics xD

Hmm? Pre-orders are up? If so I'm getting the PS4 version! For the same reason as you lol. I want to be fully immersed with HD and a big screen 

#64 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationGamindustri

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:00 PM

Hmm? Pre-orders are up? If so I'm getting the PS4 version! For the same reason as you lol. I want to be fully immersed with HD and a big screen

Well from where I live amazon had it ages ago for the preorder but I preordered from nis own store which had preorder back in December. I just couldn't resits their collectors edition of the game. They said it was the last danganronpa so I just had too xD

#65 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:05 PM

Well from where I live amazon had it ages ago for the preorder but I preordered from nis own store which had preorder back in December. I just couldn't resits their collectors edition of the game. They said it was the last danganronpa so I just had too xD

WAIT WHAT WHERE DID THEY SAY THIS WAS THE LAST DANGANRONPA WHAT LINK ME PLEASE WHAT I WILL BE SO SAD IF THIS IS I LOVE THE SERIES

#66 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationGamindustri

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:19 PM

WAIT WHAT WHERE DID THEY SAY THIS WAS THE LAST DANGANRONPA WHAT LINK ME PLEASE WHAT I WILL BE SO SAD IF THIS IS I LOVE THE SERIES

Well I was wrong. I really thought they said that V3 was going to end but turns out the game is a whole different story acting as a sequel and a new beginning. Sorry

#67 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:23 PM (Edited by Destiny Hope Cyrus, 12 January 2017 - 09:24 PM.)

Well I was wrong. I really thought they said that V3 was going to end but turns out the game is a whole different story acting as a sequel and a new beginning. Sorry

Yayyyy! Sorry, not to be rude, it's just Danganronpa is one of the few things that scratches my itch for actual mystery and anime

Also, I'm defo gonna get it on the PS4. It's just that I gotta make sure nobody in my family is in the living room in case another Mikan situation happens  :lol:

#68 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationGamindustri

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:32 PM

Yayyyy! Sorry, not to be rude, it's just Danganronpa is one of the few things that scratches my itch for actual mystery and anime

Also, I'm defo gonna get it on the PS4. It's just that I gotta make sure nobody in my family is in the living room in case another Mikan situation happens :lol:

I understand you when I heard it was the end I was just freaking out like crazy but at least that made me more happy to see and hear I was wrong xD

I want my family to be in the room when I play it. Show then the despair that we seen xD sharing is caring like they always said :lol:

#69 Peachy Keen

Peachy Keen

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationDon't stop! Let's bring it back to 1:40

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:52 PM

I'm getting the vita version just because i have no PS4 but if i did i'd definitely go for the PS4 version

(Ya'll are lucky tho, bigger screen and better graphics!! ;-;)

#70 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:14 AM (Edited by Destiny Hope Cyrus, 13 January 2017 - 12:47 AM.)

I'm getting the vita version just because i have no PS4 but if i did i'd definitely go for the PS4 version

(Ya'll are lucky tho, bigger screen and better graphics!! ;-;)

I would get it on the Vita but I want to savor the game and drag it out longer and if I have it on the Vita I would just binge the game LOL.

I heard it's getting released on Steam the same day as PS4 and Vita this time though so if you have a computer/laptop then maybe?

#71 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationGamindustri

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:43 AM

I would get it on the Vita but I want to savor the game and drag it out longer and if I have it on the Vita I would just binge the game LOL.

I heard it's getting released on Steam the same day as PS4 and Vita this time though so if you have a computer/laptop then maybe?

Source?

#72 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:47 AM

Source?

Oh... Never mind ;A; Sorry, my friend made it up 

#73 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationGamindustri

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:53 AM

Oh... Never mind ;A; Sorry, my friend made it up

If there was confirmation on pc at the same time I'd get the pc version. OTL crush my hope.

#74 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:55 AM

If there was confirmation on pc at the same time I'd get the pc version. OTL crush my hope.

Junko has taught me well, despair shall prevail in the end

Also guys, wouldn't you want more background on the DR3 Anime spoiler

Spoiler

#75 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationGamindustri

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:03 AM

Junko has taught me well, despair shall prevail in the end

Also guys, wouldn't you want more background on the DR3 Anime spoiler

Spoiler

But that despair well be used as a stepping stone for hope ;)

And actually that would really be good but hmmm doubting it until I see it. xD

#76 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:08 PM

But that despair well be used as a stepping stone for hope ;)

And actually that would really be good but hmmm doubting it until I see it. xD

I know lol I just wish! But the Hope's Peak arc is finished and I'm satisfied. Also, I REALLy wanna play the different game modes!

#77 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationGamindustri

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:35 PM

I know lol I just wish! But the Hope's Peak arc is finished and I'm satisfied. Also, I REALLy wanna play the different game modes!

I just want the game to be out now. :cry: I actually would like something new though maybe to hint as a sequel we all know how much of a troll Kodaka-san is.

#78 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:44 PM

I just want the game to be out now. :cry: I actually would like something new though maybe to hint as a sequel we all know how much of a troll Kodaka-san is.

Do you know how long after Danganronpa 1 that the 2nd game was announced? I got into the series between the interval of Danganronpa 2 and Danganronpa 3

#79 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationGamindustri

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:50 PM (Edited by Salieri, 13 January 2017 - 09:53 PM.)

Do you know how long after Danganronpa 1 that the 2nd game was announced? I got into the series between the interval of Danganronpa 2 and Danganronpa 3

I didn't bother with the fandom but I literally had danganronpa 2 on the day it was released. Played the first game back in March or June of 2014. I got info it just cause my brother said if I enjoyed Zero escape (another series I love so much) so he just told me danganronpa was similar and it is. Now that zero escape is done. Danganronpa is like the only series I have for this type of feeling. I've been waiting for the game of v3 way before the anime was announced. This pain of waiting kills.

#80 Destiny Hope Cyrus

Destiny Hope Cyrus

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:35 PM (Edited by Destiny Hope Cyrus, 13 January 2017 - 10:38 PM.)

I didn't bother with the fandom but I literally had danganronpa 2 on the day it was released. Played the first game back in March or June of 2014. I got info it just cause my brother said if I enjoyed Zero escape (another series I love so much) so he just told me danganronpa was similar and it is. Now that zero escape is done. Danganronpa is like the only series I have for this type of feeling. I've been waiting for the game of v3 way before the anime was announced. This pain of waiting kills.

I love Zero Escape!!! My favorite character is Phi and in Danganronpa it's Kirigiri (probably Maki soon too) lol I guess I like the silent and smart characters. And honestly same lol I remember when V3 was announced and then the anime was announced and I was so confused between the two for a bit. I feel like it'll be worth it though for sure! From some people online apparently they say this game is really good compared to the others

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mikey, gaming, danganronpa, anime, japanese, visual novel, mystery

Up, Up and Away!