Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Nayeon's Vibrator

Official Anti Kpop-Fangirl Thread

now what you made me do.. bringing me out of lurking and making me make an account and all.. 

will there be posting of author selcas here?

now what you made me do.. bringing me out of lurking and making me make an account and all.. 

Zaku's the only instagram whore among all of us.

Along with the obvious lyrical problems it presents a network, the video offers myriad risky content, including sex, abuse, and someone putting out a candle with their hand.

DEAD

Awesome, this is a good idea.  Might dispel a few myths about AKF in the process.  Also people who whine about me whoring out my writing have now got something extra to complain about. which should make them secretly happy.  :happy:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Awesome, this is a good idea.  Might dispel a few myths about AKF in the process.  Also people who whine about me whoring out my writing have now got something extra to complain about. which should make them secretly happy.  :happy:

Is the myth about Boyfriend being the representative boy group for the site really true?

Is it so hipster to tell people there's more stuff to Korean entertainment than idols?

It's more about AKF's dismissive attitude towards YG and SM entertainment while fawning over the nugu groups who will never win a music trophy. I like the Nugu groups but you guys seem to have a grudge against the mainstream big earners sometimes. YG never seems to escape your wrath.

Edited by gyrobot
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 2

It's more about AKF's dismissive attitude towards YG and SM entertainment while fawning over the nugu groups who will never win a music trophy. I like the Nugu groups but you guys seem to have a grudge against the mainstream big earners sometimes. YG never seems to escape your wrath.

So, Sexica being part of the background, referringto  BoA as Queen BoA, stating that f(x)'s Pink Tape was some of the authors' favorite album of 2013, etc. etc. means we have a grudge against the big groups? No, we just call them out for releasing shitty songs just because they know their stupid, rabid fanbases will buy any shit that they release.

Edited by The Real CZ
  • Like 10

I was gonna say Always Keep The Fish but I only just noticed the fish are gone.  :omg:

• Like 2

I was gonna say Always Keep The Fish but I only just noticed the fish are gone.  :omg:

AKisame had to remove it because it was one of the many things on the site causing it to be buggy/slow.

AKisame had to remove it because it was one of the many things on the site causing it to be buggy/slow.

Unfortunate but oh well. :<

No. Too many fappers on AKF.

It's nice seeing a thread here for AKFG as I have never used blogger to comment before.
0016Rds.gif

Anyways, I am gonna say what I always say: keep up the entertaining work.

yvsl.jpg

• Like 1

Is the myth about Boyfriend being the representative boy group for the site really true?

If anything, we're Super Junior because of the fuckton of authors or roster changes.

Most of the mainstream big earners (as you put it) are content with shitting out random turds that suck instead of decent music. SM and YG in particular have been guilty of this in recent years. See songs like I Got a Boy or anything by SHINee/2NE1 for detail. To be fair though, I thought the one of the best tracks/releases of 2013 was Seungri's solo mini, so it's not like I/we shit on anything YG on principle. ((I also enjoyed TOP's Doom Dada, make of that what you will.))

Nugu groups (in general) have to try harder to get public recognition on their own individual merits instead of resting on the laurels of previous successes. In a perfect world, everyone would buy music that's actually good and support good artists who work hard and shit.

Probably not, too many creeps.

Edited by zaku
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1