Official Anti Kpop-Fangirl Thread

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But isn't akfg an anti kpop site?

Hello, everyone! Due to Sad dongsaeng's insistence the OH-AKF afilliation, and to prove that I just don't come here for pictures of BESTie's butts, I'm making the official Anti Kpop-Fangirl thread her

So, Sexica being part of the background, referringto  BoA as Queen BoA, stating that f(x)'s Pink Tape was some of the authors' favorite album of 2013, etc. etc. means we have a grudge against the big

wow ram tits. i never knew. i'm more of an ass man that a tits man. is this the first time ive read from soyeon_friend,

i almost thought he's a new author XD

i am not a regular before 2013. o_o

Jooyeon To Join MBC Drama 'A New Leaf'

Fuck Eunji For Overshadowing Everyone Else

Future Livestreams

well apparently boram has the biggest and most misshapen tits in t-ara (NSFW)

eunji is just daebak as fuck

can't help it

Edited by to_s

^ lol. It must have been sulli_fag.

Why Hwallo There, Ma'am

Exqueeze me?

wow ram tits. i never knew. i'm more of an ass man that a tits man. is this the first time ive read from soyeon_friend,

i almost thought he's a new author XD

i am not a regular before 2013. o_o

I don't write as much as I should.

Edited by Soyeon Friend

Some of the pics I took

Be jelly

Bj6ZNNPCcAAfnrN.jpg

BjYMEhoCAAAMKQn.jpg

BjYFsOoCQAAVoNg.jpg

Bj6Zr2nCUAE2JOK.jpg

I can finally say

Photocredit:

https://twitter.com/Candykisseuu

MEEEE ITS ALLL MINEE

AKF oppa is actually a really big fan of boyfriend, he wants them to himself and gets jealous of other fans who like them, which is why he wants you to leave. You'll need to compete with him for their affection.

I love AKF. My favorite post was the one about Yoochun hitting the fans. I loled so much at that one. 

"Did you know Yoochun knew Kung Fu? Well, Wing Chun to be exact!

After opening a new twitter account (@6002theMicky), he made a couple of tweets saying he picked up a new hobby. "Just watched Ip Man 1 and 2, so jjang I want to learn Wing Chun too~ Wish me luck, hwaiting!" and "Going to the gym to practice some moves I picked up from watching Ip Man~"
He must have finally become a master! Showing just who puts the Y in JYJ, Yoochun recently uploaded a video of himself demonstrating his new hobby to a group of his fangirls. In the video, Yoochun goes to the top of a staircase so all of his fans can get a good clear view of him. Quickly selecting a lucky fangirl from the audience, Yoochun shows off a few of his moves."

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I love AKF. My favorite post was the one about Yoochun hitting the fans. I loled so much at that one. 

"Did you know Yoochun knew Kung Fu? Well, Wing Chun to be exact!

After opening a new twitter account (@6002theMicky), he made a couple of tweets saying he picked up a new hobby. "Just watched Ip Man 1 and 2, so jjang I want to learn Wing Chun too~ Wish me luck, hwaiting!" and "Going to the gym to practice some moves I picked up from watching Ip Man~"
He must have finally become a master! Showing just who puts the Y in JYJ, Yoochun recently uploaded a video of himself demonstrating his new hobby to a group of his fangirls. In the video, Yoochun goes to the top of a staircase so all of his fans can get a good clear view of him. Quickly selecting a lucky fangirl from the audience, Yoochun shows off a few of his moves."

Ah yes, I liked writing that article too.

is the sage kpopalypse hyungnim gonna review uh-ee or he'll leave it to others to review, since he doesn't do mv reviews.

I generally don't review MVs.  I prefer to leave that to the other authors as it's a type of article they really like to write and there's a lot of demand for.  It's safe to assume that when a new MV comes out someone else will cover it, however I will talk about MVs in a more general sense if they're relevant to something else I want to say, such as the "reg flag of jism" post which is probably as close as I'll get to a review of the Apink and Crayon Pop ones unless they make it onto a "best/worst of 2014" list.

KPOPALYPSE survey!

Edited by Kpopalypse