Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iiiiiiiii010101101iiiiiii

Who's the Queen of KPOP? BoA or Hyori

146 members have voted

1. 1. Queen

• BoA
    • Hyori

i think it's a matter of opinion but i see Hyori as a queen and Boa as a princess <3 both legends though

We just had a thread about this not long ago.

The answer is BoA btw. She's had the title longer and is the accepted answer at this point. Even non-jumping BoAs tend to call her Queen more often than not.

I kind of see it as Hyori is the queen of kpop and BoA is the queen of hallyu

This, but really they're both queens, it's okay if they share the throne. If only there was a girl group to share the throne with SNSD, they must be kinda lonely at the top all by themselves.....

BoA. I see Hyori as like the princess people love but BoA is the queen of Hallyu.

I kind of see it as Hyori is the queen of kpop and BoA is the queen of hallyu

This is a great way to put it

Hyori because she keeps reinventing herself and has stayed popular. Both were huge but Hyori more so in Korea and BoA in Japan.

Hyori.

BoA was just a kid when she made it and she struggled to move on as an artist from there. No queen association at all tbh.

I mean come on, do people here even know that Hyori is more than 7 years older than BoA?

This, but really they're both queens, it's okay if they share the throne. If only there was a girl group to share the throne with SNSD, they must be kinda lonely at the top all by themselves.....

They have 8 other people to share it with :chu:

BOA singing, dancing, performer, composing, multilingual skills, leading hallyu .. hold a lot of records by herself 

Hyori nothing but her confidence as performer

so overall BOA is the true queen, but if you talking about the appearances then it's Hyori

BOA singing, dancing, performer, composing, multilingual skills, leading hallyu .. hold a lot of records by herself 

Hyori nothing but her confidence as performer

so overall BOA is the true queen, but if you talking about the appearances then it's Hyori