Rules Appeals OH!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Darkchao45

Darkchao45

Saving The Digital World

• Warrior of Love
  • 7,679 posts
  • LocationWaiting for a BlackPink album...

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:52 AM

We now have a deadline for submitting an appeal.

From the date of the warning you wish to appeal, you have exactly 2 weeks to file that appeal. This includes thread bans (Bashing Thread bans for example).

The reasoning for this is that often times it is extremely hard to remember and backtrack on every single member who wants to appeal, but waits weeks, sometimes even months to do so. We are trying to make the appeal process even faster, and this will definitely help.

Enjoy your time on OH and avoid breaking those rules ;o

Also please stan BlackPink juseyo <3

#2 WonderTwice

WonderTwice

트와이스

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,350 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:54 AM (Edited by WonderTwice, 20 December 2016 - 03:57 AM.)

From the date of the warning you wish to appeal, you have exactly 2 weeks to file that appeal. The reasoning for this is that often times it is extremely hard to remember and backtrack on every single member who wants to appeal, but waits weeks, sometimes even months to do so. We are trying to make the appeal process even faster, and this will definitely help.

Twice

fixed it

remove that sig  :ohpressor:

#3 ninisdork

ninisdork

닮아가고 서로 연결돼 ♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,051 posts
  • LocationBuilding a new shelf for EXO so the KINGS can store all their 17 DAESANGS ♔

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:56 AM

From the date of the warning you wish to appeal, you have exactly 2 weeks to file that appeal. The reasoning for this is that often times it is extremely hard to remember and backtrack on every single member who wants to appeal, but waits weeks, sometimes even months to do so. We are trying to make the appeal process even faster, and this will definitely help.

So if I didn't appeal yet for something that happened some time ago I have 2 weeks from now?

#4 Kami

Kami

yo girls lesbian crush

• PipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts
  • Location( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆ walking down the street in my brand new car

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:05 AM

Can i appeal verbal warning

#5 Darkchao45

Darkchao45

Saving The Digital World

• Warrior of Love
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:07 AM

remove that sig  :ohpressor:

I still stan the queens omg :cry:

So if I didn't appeal yet for something that happened some time ago I have 2 weeks from now?

If you received a warning with points, you have 2 weeks from the date of that warning to appeal. Obviously, with OH being down, we will take into consideration how close the warning was given to the time OH was down.

Can i appeal verbal warning

No. This is for points.

#6 ninisdork

ninisdork

닮아가고 서로 연결돼 ♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,051 posts
  • LocationBuilding a new shelf for EXO so the KINGS can store all their 17 DAESANGS ♔

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:09 AM

I still stan the queens omg :cry:

If you received a warning with points, you have 2 weeks from the date of that warning to appeal. Obviously, with OH being down, we will take into consideration how close the warning was given to the time OH was down.

No. This is for points.

Oh, ok so if this is only for warning points I still have time. I didn't receive any, I've 'just' been banned from a thread- I should appeal very soon anyway nnn

Thank you~

#7 Darkchao45

Darkchao45

Saving The Digital World

• Warrior of Love
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:12 AM

I just want to clarify for new members that an appeal is not amnesty. These are two separate things. An appeal is just that, an appeal to show why you didn't deserve the warning points given to you. We decided whether or not that appeal is valid and move on from there.

Amnesty events happen a few times a year. Its a special event where we remove points without the need to file an appeal.

#8 strawberrykiss

strawberrykiss

EXO's #1 Groupie

• PipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:58 AM

I just want to clarify for new members that an appeal is not amnesty. These are two separate things. An appeal is just that, an appeal to show why you didn't deserve the warning points given to you. We decided whether or not that appeal is valid and move on from there.

Amnesty events happen a few times a year. Its a special event where we remove points without the need to file an appeal.

any news on when the next amnesty event is?

#9 elodez

elodez

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • LocationIn Your Area

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:45 AM

fixed it!  :hurr:

#10 Mog

Mog

✧✧✧

• Hall OH Fame
  • 8,723 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:23 PM

Why didn't we think of this sooner? Now you won't get those users who are at 9wps and then want to go back and file an appeal for an entire year's worth of bad behavior. Bless.

#11 Darkchao45

Darkchao45

Saving The Digital World

• Warrior of Love
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:28 PM

fixed it!  :hurr:

:hurr:

Why didn't we think of this sooner? Now you won't get those users who are at 9wps and then want to go back and file an appeal for an entire year's worth of bad behavior. Bless.

Right? It came to me in a dream, this flash of inspiration.

Actually, Sad brought it up tbh.

Edit: I made a slight correction in the OP. Thread bans and bashing thread bans are included in the two weeks deadline.

#12 Sexy Wang

Sexy Wang

#1 Kpop Fanboy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:17 AM

so amnesty events happen two or more times a year? not just once?

#13 Darkchao45

Darkchao45

Saving The Digital World

• Warrior of Love
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:25 AM

so amnesty events happen two or more times a year? not just once?

Its up to Sadface. Its his event. He can do it as many times in a year as he wants basically.

#14 Mrs. Kang

Mrs. Kang

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,073 posts
  • Location...............................#TEAMCRUSH

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:07 PM (Edited by Mrs. Kang IncleDiva, 21 December 2016 - 02:07 PM.)

No. This is for points.

Hi, I've been banned (from bashing thread) a couple of months ago, but I didn't receive any points. 

Should I just wait for amesty too?

#15 Darkchao45

Darkchao45

Saving The Digital World

• Warrior of Love
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:41 AM

Hi, I've been banned (from bashing thread) a couple of months ago, but I didn't receive any points. 

Should I just wait for amesty too?

Amnesty is also for points. You can't dispute a verbal warning, only points. Its like disputing a note from somebody asking you to keep it down cause you're too loud.

#16 Kinn

Kinn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,098 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 03:30 PM

So if I was banned months ago I have to wait for amnesty.

omg lawd this is uncovering old wounds.... I need a moment.

z4FRXC7.gif

#17 Moon Chae Won

Moon Chae Won

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationGalaxy

Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:30 AM

I knew you would stan the right girl group

#18 PrincessXBowsGirl

PrincessXBowsGirl

♡♥❤

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,069 posts
  • LocationTapping On Sehun's and Jimin's Asses Like Bongos In An Intense Concert

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:41 PM

Can I still ask for an appeal or is it too late???

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

#19 Bekki

Bekki

🌸 🍑 🌸

• 2,754 posts
  • Locationthinking of you, wherever you are

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:54 PM

Can I still ask for an appeal or is it too late???

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

It's too late for any warning points as the two week period has already ended on those a while ago, but if you've had any recent thread bans within that time, you are free to appeal ^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Update, Rules, Appeals, OH!

Up, Up and Away!