OneHallyu

The Official Skincare Thread (Read the OP)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems like there are a lot of threads being dedicated to getting rid of acne and people seeking advice, so I decided to make a thread that probably won't catch on about getting clear skin where peo

they all suck, best advice I'd ever got was just use homemade treatments. 

The thing that you guys need to figure out first is whether you have black heads or Sebaceous Filaments.   I am pretty sure that you guys have the latter which can be identified as sebaceous filamen

Ok I wanna ask I have acne scars on my face but its pretty mild not severe.
And the dermatologist recommended me to go do laser surgery. my mother is started saying oh I don't want u to do laser surgery because its too dangerous and its not safe. im like wtf I've seen so many people do it and they were fine.
Have u guys done laser surgery before or no?

Ok I wanna ask I have acne scars on my face but its pretty mild not severe.
And the dermatologist recommended me to go do laser surgery. my mother is started saying oh I don't want u to do laser surgery because its too dangerous and its not safe. im like wtf I've seen so many people do it and they were fine.
Have u guys done laser surgery before or no?

Nope, I've never gone to a dermatologist, and I don't know about laser surgery. It sounds kind of far for mild scars.

Why don't you go to an esthetician and get microdermabrasion? 

idk if you guys know about this already but innisfree has a promotion going on their website where you can get a sample kit of their green tea line here

all you need to do is sign up for it and click on the little green step by step buttons for each section then confirm to move onto the next page. 4 step/pages in total after that you can get your free sample kit.

idk if you guys know about this already but innisfree has a promotion going on their website where you can get a sample kit of their green tea line here

all you need to do is sign up for it and click on the little green step by step buttons for each section then confirm to move onto the next page. 4 step/pages in total after that you can get your free sample kit.

It's free with purchase, correct?

It's free with purchase, correct?

nope. totally free, there is a checkout and shipping address process but it wont charge you or anything Edited by Jay

How do you have negative wons?

no idea  :derp:

I just completed it. Thanks for letting me know! :ahmagah:

np! im excited for the samples since i always wanted to try the green tea line. i wonder how long it will take to get here  :rlytearpls:

no idea  :derp:

np! im excited for the samples since i always wanted to try the green tea line. i wonder how long it will take to get here  :rlytearpls:

Why won't it let me get it  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: i registered, and then i even added something to the cart but its not working? i can't click the confirm button either

Why won't it let me get it  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: i registered, and then i even added something to the cart but its not working? i can't click the confirm button either

OH GOOD, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD ISSUES AT FIRST.

You have to click all the green boxes and go through Registration, Order, Payment, and Tracking Orders. Then you get to press the pretty confirm button at the bottom and then free gift.

OH GOOD, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD ISSUES AT FIRST.

You have to click all the green boxes and go through Registration, Order, Payment, and Tracking Orders. Then you get to press the pretty confirm button at the bottom and then free gift.

i feel so incompetent

'literally what green box tho makE ME A VID TUTORIAL

Edited by HappinessOfStab

Its not letting me past the second step :(
How do i do the payment step without purchasing anything? Edited by Lured

Its not letting me past the second step :(

did you click on all the green numbered steps? the text on the right will be gray at first but when you click on the pictures to the left it will turn black thats when you know when to move on.

did you click on all the green numbered steps? the text on the right will be gray at first but when you click on the pictures to the left it will turn black thats when you know when to move on.

Sorry if im being difficult but i registered. How do i get thru the payment without purchasing anything? Im so confused

I have completed all 4 steps like this

gpWPYqM.png

but why i cant still get the free sample?

rPHAPID.png