Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Nekci

The Official Skincare Thread (Read the OP)

My skin regimen depends on how dry my skin is doing, but is mostly like this:

Morning:

1. Foaming cleanser

2. Toner

3. Serum or Skin Booster

4. Eye cream

5. Moisturizer for dry skin

6. Sunscreen

7. Makeup (optional)

Night:

1. Oil cleanser (if I have makeup on)

2. Foaming cleanser

3. Eye cream.

4. Differin

This I do it at night, replacing my usual night routine and I do it about once to twice a week:

1. Oil cleanser (if I have makeup on)

2. Foaming cleanser

3. Peeling gel

4. Face mask

5. Toner

6. Eye cream

7. Hydrating Serum

That's what I do and it seems to work fine for me :meow:

My skincare stash: (my makeup hoard can be seen here)

jfz5dYQIv9kp1.JPG

jndDQx66wGCLb.JPG

jNGtTLy6Ab0se.JPG

Duuuude, I have that BB cream by Maybelline!

Duuuude, I have that BB cream by Maybelline!

How do you like it? It's a little too dark/orange for me. Good thing it's sheer and doesn't break me out.

Oh and I also have two boxes of stridex that I forgot to take a picture of: one is green and one is red.

How do you like it? It's a little too dark/orange for me. Good thing it's sheer and doesn't break me out.

Oh and I also have two boxes of stridex that I forgot to take a picture of: one is green and one is red.

You have the Light Sheer Tint? Mine normally oxidizes to the color of the rest of my body. It was a little pale today. It gets a little oily though.

You have the Light Sheer Tint? Mine normally oxidizes to the color of the rest of my body. It was a little pale today. It gets a little oily though.

I don't know why but makeup doesn't oxidize on me that much. It also makes me a little oily but nothing blotting papers can't fix.

I don't know why but makeup doesn't oxidize on me that much. It also makes me a little oily but nothing blotting papers can't fix.

Then just don't use BB creams lol. A lot of people like foundation stuff that doesn't oxidize. Yeah, my setting powder and blotting sheets keep it in line. 

Then just don't use BB creams lol. A lot of people like foundation stuff that doesn't oxidize. Yeah, my setting powder and blotting sheets keep it in line. 

Doesn't*, Niki, doesn't* xD I'm using bobbi brown bb cream right now and it's great

Doesn't*, Niki, doesn't* xD I'm using bobbi brown bb cream right now and it's great

Honestly, I don't know what happened there. I was like "Is it 'does' or 'don't'?" Because couldn't "stuff" be considered both plural and singular? Like "deer?"

Honestly, I don't know what happened there. I was like "Is it 'does' or 'don't'?" Because couldn't "stuff" be considered both plural and singular? Like "deer?"

Huh? okay let put it this way. Foundations and bb creams do not oxidize on me as much as they do on other people. :lol:

Was reading the Korean skin care routine and just laughed.

Toner

Serum

Emulsion - what is this?

Essence - And this?

Moisturizer

Finishing cream? (And this?)

Mist... (What does this do? Is this a toner again?)

Like Whaaaaaa? 

Edited by Ghettoe

Was reading the Korean skin care routine and just laughed.

Toner

Serum

Emulsion - what is this?

Essence - And this?

Moisturizer

Finishing cream? (And this?)

Mist... (What does this do? Is this a toner again?)

Like Whaaaaaa? 

Finishing cream is simply a primer to seal off everything I sometimes use it too.

Mist I use those too, but they are just to freshen up your skin ^^

Serums are mainly used at night

My skincare stash: (my makeup hoard can be seen here)

jfz5dYQIv9kp1.JPG

jndDQx66wGCLb.JPG

jNGtTLy6Ab0se.JPG

which acne treatment is better? The clean & clear one or the clearasil one? I have been looking for a daytime acne spot treatment. Which one do you like more? 

Btw miss you girl!! Got a line gotta add you!!  :chu:

which acne treatment is better? The clean & clear one or the clearasil one? I have been looking for a daytime acne spot treatment. Which one do you like more? 

Hey baby! I personally like the clearasil one a lot better but it's different for everyone ^^ And yes, add me <3333

YOU GOT A LINE NOW?!!

WTH Y'ALL PLS ADD ME ON LINE

btw clay masks r gr8 :)))

Edited by HappinessOfStab

Hey baby! I personally like the clearasil one a lot better but it's different for everyone ^^ And yes, add me <3333

What is your line name? Send it to me via message~

YOU GOT A LINE NOW?!!

HEHEHE YEPS!!! What is your line name girl? Send it to me via message~

WTH Y'ALL PLS ADD ME ON LINE

btw clay masks r gr8 :)))

Hey there!! Nice to meet you~ 

What is your line name? I'll add you!!  

Does anyone recommend any products or have any tips to lightening red hyperpigmentation?

Also, I read some of you saying that green tea as a toner works but how do you apply it...? Thanks!

I'm Asian, below 21 years old and I've got combo-oily, sensitive skin.

Edited by Prince 鹿

Also, I would like to ask about using makeup,
I use sponges to put foundation on my face and how many times would u recommend to clean those sponges? and how many months or days do you use the sponges until u throw it away?
And is it OK to clean the sponges by using hand soap? or as you've said to use alcohol to clean sponges lol

can somebody please answer this please ;-; lol

Also, I would like to ask about using makeup,
I use sponges to put foundation on my face and how many times would u recommend to clean those sponges? and how many months or days do you use the sponges until u throw it away?
And is it OK to clean the sponges by using hand soap? or as you've said to use alcohol to clean sponges lol

can somebody please answer this please ;-; lol

I don't really use sponges in makeup, so I don't have too much knowledge on them. If you've got something like a Beauty Blender, that would probably last a while. 

I use alcohol on my brushes, so I'd recommend that. 

I bought the super moistfull moisturizer and eye cream from etude house and so far I'm liking them. Does anyone else use them in combination with other stuff in the same range? I was thinking of buying the sheet masks again too, I remember they suited my skin very well.

My pimples/acne/face-skin-disease seems to be calming down quite alot so much that both of my cheeks have no raised or pus-sy? lol pimples. The weird thing is that the healer seems to be Neutrogena's Sensitive Skin Sunscreen and seems to work much better than my other products: oatmeal, rice flour, witch hazel, Stridex. Is it possible that the sunscreen is healing my acne? I've been wearing for it two days and patting it on trouble areas overnight now and there is such a big improvement. I don't care if I look like Casper but what is this magical facial liquid that has been sitting on my counter this entire time. And I do actually care about the whitish cast since I'm slightly tanned. Any inputs would be appreciated.

Can anyone please recommend a toner or moisturiser for oily and sensitive skin? Thanks. :chu: