Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Nekci

The Official Skincare Thread (Read the OP)

I've had relatively not that many acne problem with my skin (lightest shade of tarte bb ceam) but it gets really dry cause it's a mix of sensitive and dry skin! I'm asian mixed with caucasian (I have freckles) and below 21 so I guess I should still be going through puberty or something lol. 

I now have really soft skin that doesn't feel dry and is quite healthy after using clarins white plus (the pink coloured one made of pearls of smth) which works really well from stopping acne outbreaks and yet doesn't dehydrate my skin (like pure mild neutrogena!! I don't recommend it to people with my type of skin cause I don't have oily face and it just sucks my face dry) and now I'm using fresh's rose cleansing foam which is amazing as well plus its soap free and has a lot of hydrating ingredients (good for dry/sensitive skin!)! Paired with anna sui moisturizing lotion in the morning and/or laneige sleeping pack_EX at night  :har:

Edited by kdjjun

Hi guys! 

Is there  a way to get rid of back acne? They need to go asap.  :._.:

I tried this but they don't really help?

OMG+trouble+mist-500x500.jpg

Thank you <3

For back acne I think the easiest way is to go to the dermatologist... and try not to use Etude products especially on acne! Cause tbh Etude has cheap products that don't really work well (besides their BB cream but there's a lot of bb cream out there better than Etude's)

What about the other Etude products? Like I was thinking about getting the Malgem Smoother toner? I know that there masks are kinda dry but I think that their BB cushion isn't too bad.

I've heard from a few people that the malgem smoother toner doesn't really work! But I guess it kinda varies on everyone  :._.:  what are you aiming for? smaller pores or...? and yeah they have decent BB  :lol: but other products are known to be cheap because in Korea etude is one of the cheap products like you'll use it when you're in middle school kinda thing? Mainly for makeup and facial packs though I heard their facial wash is quite okay

Dermatologists  :omgwtf:

HAHAHA sorry! But back acnes are the worst and the fastest way of getting rid of them is by going to the dermatologist  :unimpressed:  

Well I have these tiny bumps on my face, not acne, so I was wondering if the toner could smooth it out. Lol probably because of the jacked up prices online that I thought Etude was better than drug store  :lol:

I get what you're saying haha etude seems so expensive online but it actually sells really cheap products~ I honestly don't have a lot of experiences with toners cause I don't use them that much but I used perricone MD for a bit and it was good! A lot of people I know recommends it as well but the price tag is a little hefty :unsure: http://www.perriconemd.com/category/skin+care/exfoliators+%26+toners.do?nType=1