Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Nekci

The Official Skincare Thread (Read the OP)

I have a feeling that this has been asked before :P but what is the best way to get rid of acne scars?
Please share what has worked best for you, thanks. ^^

Brightening product that contain vit c. Or spot treatment. Im currently having acne scars too and i hate them sooo much. But now they are almost gone since i started using garnier sakura white except this one spot on my chin that i recently get....

shu-antioxi-9429.jpg

I want to write a short review on Shu Uemura anti/oxi cleansing oil. It can be use as makeup remover and face cleanser at the same time. This is like the best cleanser i have ever use and it is an oil lol. I know sometime oil is bad for skin especially oily skin, and i have oily skin but this product did wonders on my skin. I have use it less than a week and my skin has become smoother than ever plus my pores does get a touch smaller than before. Besides, from i read online, cleansing oil, a good one is really good to your skin as long as you are not sensitive to it. It didn't strip the natural oil on your face and didn't dry out your skin either. So its perfect for my oily skin.

Can you rec me some korean products for black heads and dark spots? My skin is dry and dull too. Thank you

Try skinfood omija white skincare line...

I just bought FAB Ultra repair moisturizer yesterday and It feels so good to slather it onto my face, very moisturizing but not oily. Anyone else here ever use any product from FAB?

s1459221-main-Lhero.jpg

Has anyone here ever used Skin Inc Pure revival peel? I'm tempted to splurge on it cos i read a lot of great reviews but it is hella expensive.

Pure-Revival-Peel-100ml-HR-2.jpg

Just discovered this thread and I need help guys.How to get rid of my dark eye circles? I sleep 6~8 hours a day, Im 17 and my skin is a light dark (I mean its not really dark to call it dark, but not really light to call it light) thnks!

How bad is it? Is it as bad as seungri? If it is then better invest your money on good under eye concealer. If it is not that bad you can try googled for good eye cream for dark circle. I have dark circle as bad as seungri so i give up in trying to get rid of it, i mean if someone with tons of money like him cant get rid of it it is useless for me to try.... Edited by �ի℮ɾɾყ

idk if you guys know about this already but innisfree has a promotion going on their website where you can get a sample kit of their green tea line here

all you need to do is sign up for it and click on the little green step by step buttons for each section then confirm to move onto the next page. 4 step/pages in total after that you can get your free sample kit.

I have completed all 4 steps like this

gpWPYqM.png

but why i cant still get the free sample?

rPHAPID.png

are you registered? or maybe you got logged out during the process 

yum im registered before i started all the steps.. maybe i'll all over again.

Any of you are using Laneige? Recently my aunt bought set of Perfect renew and Time freeze and all worth around 200usd. And just now I tried 3 of them, Time freeze essence, Perfect renew emulsion and then Time freeze eye cream. Right now my face feels so moisturize and nice. I think im gonna secretly keep using them. :ahmagah:

My aunt just bought Laneige mulberry peeling gel and lip mask thing :ahmagah:

I love that scrub when i first use it :ahmagah:

dont know about that lip mask or balm but i will try it too

tho tbh its not a peeling but a scrub, wonder why they named it peeling gel.

and btw i really like it how laneige always include a spatula for their product that is inside a jar, i wish every brand would do that.

I need a new moisturizer to try out since im almost out of my current one

Preferably helping with blemishes (brightening?) And/or pores. Perhaps something with tea tree oil?

Reccs welcome!!

try the body shop tea tree line. i have the night lotion and it work wonders on acne...

I'm planning to go to the body shop this weekend. Any recommendation product?

if you have acne prone skin or simply want to reduce pimple get their tea tree oil product, i have the tea tree night lotion and it was amazing.

Do clay masks help in getting rid of pimples?

im not sure if all clay mask will work but every time i started to have pimple i use my origins charcoal clay mask and my pimples became smaller or gone. if im too lazy to apply to my whole face i just put them on the area that have pimple...

Biore UV Aqua Rich watery essence is good! it absorbs quickly and so well that it feels like nothing on my skin

i have been thinking of buying biore's sun screen for a while so do you think this one would be ok on oily/combination skin?