Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Nekci

The Official Skincare Thread (Read the OP)

I was just wondering to those Girls (or Guys) who wear make up and suffer with acne/bad skin in general how often do you wash your brushes/when to throw away sponges and what do you wash yours in? I tend to wash mine every other day unless they are super dirty and throw a sponge away once i've used it 2/3 times, because recently my skin has been horrendous and I haven't changed my skin routine/no change in diet anything so it must be something to do with my brushes. 

hmmm... maybe hormones?  :unsure:

i wash both my brushes and my beautyblender once a week and haven't really had any acne problems resulting from my laziness

i mean, washing your brushes often won't hurt either

It could be I have no idea, it might be stress from my A-level mocks I've just had. Well i've been told by friends to wash my brushes pretty much everytime I use them but I don't have enough brushes to have as back ups so I can't.

I don't wash them as often as I should. You're supposed to wash them everyday. I kind of just wash them whenever I feel like it. But there are a lot of other factors that come into play other than a skincare routine or diet.

Oh yeah I know there is a lot of factors just none that I can really think of as why all of a sudden and I haven't washed my brushes in a fortnight (they've been washed now :lol:) and i've just recently had a breakout so I kinda thought that, i'm probably gonna put it down to stress though

Hormonal acne is more like when you get your period or your pregnant because your body is producing a lot of androgens. 

Just check the OP; I think it put down just about everything that affects your skin. 

That definitely doesn't apply to me then :lol:  :lol:

Okay I will thanks.