Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Nekci

The Official Skincare Thread (Read the OP)

Aloe vera works the best for me. i barely have any problem if i put it daily.

Could anyone recommend me a good sleeping pack mask?

Planning to get laneige water ex one. heard it's good and it's sold out so much and really fast.

So far from all the reviews i read, it works and laneige products are usually free from paraben etc.

someone suggested about green tea and oatmeal. let me tell you, THEY DO WORK
i've never had big pimples but still, those nasty little things annoyed the hell out of me whenever they came.
Oatmeal did help me to clear my skin and prevent acne. and i've been using pure green tea as a toner and haha i never expected that my skin got brighter. it really helps me to fade my acne scars quickly.

Btw, does anyone know the history of whoo? shit this brand is so pricey like damn. i only used hwa hyun eye cream, its essence, qi jin eye cream, 2 bb creams from 2 lines and one cc cream. they are all samples haha. it's a high brand.

history of whoo is so expensive :cry: it's also targeted for the 30+ crowd, i think. hence its prices.
I bought the junyulhyang wrinkle cream for my mom for her birthday, and she says it works pretty well. $200 though... my allowance... T_T

0.o shit not gonna spend $200 for skincare. such a nice kid you are.
yes, but i used the ones for 20+, of course, you are not able to use it yet.
Seems like it does work. wanna try the seol whitening line, but only can afford trial kit ($25) and samples TT oh yeah junhyulhyang line does target 40+ crowd.

i switched to green tea toner as per someone's suggestion here... and i think it's working :stare: my acne spots look lighter now and my face just feels and looks better overall.
i also started using neostrata spot lightener at the same time so i'm not sure which product is more effective... but less pimples now and when i did have them i didn't get ugly dark blemishes like before

Aw yayai. i expected nothing when first using green tea toner. i just wanted to tone, that's it. but wow at the results !

idk maybe it's just placebo? but i did notice my blemishes getting lighter i swear.

no, not at all, because my blemishes are almost gone as well

Sign in to follow this