Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Nekci

The Official Skincare Thread (Read the OP)

You'll never 100% get rid of acne. The stuff you see in stores are treatments-not solutions. What type of skin do you have? That affects the results of these products A LOT. (Include if it's oily, dry, combination, common breakouts on forehead, cheeks, nose, etc, and what type of acne)
I used these 3 and they all did a pretty good job. Just be careful if you buy these because these products all contain benzoyl peroxide which can dry out your skin if you use too much (even if you have oily skin). 
full_size_24h_kit_burst.jpg13_24hour_group_480x336.jpg6802354_320x385.jpg

Ive been thinking of buying this, does it help with acne scars aswell??

I don't know. lol. I can't tell whether it's the mask I use, the Neutrogena line, or even just time (because the skin won't produce as much melanin around those areas over time). I depend on my mask for fading because I know avocado masks fade scarring. You can just make your own if you want; it's really easy.

http://youtu.be/e--d_n073pc

There's also this
http://youtu.be/uQjgg_zfAs8

Oh thanks for the help, these videos seem interesting, never considered making my own masks or creams.

Bubzbeauty, the girl in the first video, has an endless amount of masks you can make at home. Same thing with Michelle Phan; she just put out a new one too.

There's also the super easy egg mask. Use the egg whites to reduce pore size and help control oil, and egg yolk as a moisturizer afterwards. That's seriously all you need. Those are probably the easiest and quickest masks out of all of them.

The egg mask sounds great! Definitely gonna try it. I wish I knew about these natural methods before, I regrettably tried 'OXY' boy did that stuff have side effects , lucky I didn't regularly use it and cause my skin any damage but that stuff is so dangerous in my opinion

Sign in to follow this