OneHallyu

Most annoying things about fangirls

sdp

For me,

when they act like they know their bias personally.

So, I argued with a fangirl yesterday and omg she acts like she knows her bias on personal terms and they are close like she can tell what her bias is thinking with just a photo from the internet. 

When they just start fighting with each other over their precious otps or start hating certain members for """""ruining""""" their otp OR when they shove their shipping stuff all over the members' faces, like could you not do this, please?

I've had my share of encounters with both sexes. Sometimes fanboys are more annoying than fangirls, tbh, especially when those fanboys start arguing about subjective stuff such as music taste and group preference and start belittling your taste because you're a girl who knows nothing about music quality, yada yada yada.

When they go overboard about their bias like OMFGGGGG SOOO HOTTTTTTT!!! And then I click on the picture and I see nothing big deal about it!

When they go overboard about their ship!!! God!! Don't insult other members as if this ship is married irl ffs!

When they take the popularity of their bias for granted and become so arrogant about it and literally shit on other members but God forbids if anyone say a simple thing about their bias! -.-

I wont say anything because i used to be so delusional when i was 13 and it doesnt matter how much i read about how i was never going to meet my bias i still continued so into the idea i would. And now that i'm 19 nothing is worse than realizing how much of my time i lost fangirling for someone who doesnt give a fuck. So fangirls plese if you're young dont waste your time and go and date someone real!!!!!

Archived