Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowsoldier

Do you guys know her???? *-*

since there are pictures of her uploaded on the net i'm pretty sure you are not the only one who knows her

since there are pictures of her uploaded on the net i'm pretty sure you are not the only one who knows her

haha, smart -_- 

i mean, if you guys have watched her dramas or aknowledge.. here on OH.... anyway...

Nope, sorry~

She looks different in some photos somehow? 

That's a really interesting mix, Italian and Japanese~

She moved out of Japan with her soccer player husband after she got married but I'm not sure if they came back. I watched a few of her dramas and she's a pretty okay actress but I remember enjoying her appearances on variety shows more. She's half Italian and half Japanese but since she can only speak Japanese she said she can't really communicate with her father who can only speak Italian xD

Idk why she reminds me of Korean actress Min Hyo-Rin. Maybe it's the forehead.

I've only watched one drama of hers which she was a teacher and love interest of a teenage vampire boy. That was a couple years ago.

Edited by PLAY UGLY

Nope.

I've never heard of her before. All the dramas/movies she's been in are somewhat older too so I've never seen any of them :/ 

Idk why she reminds me of Korean actress Min Hyo-Rin. Maybe it's the forehead.

I've only watched one drama of hers which she was a teacher and love interest of a teenage vampire boy. That was a couple years ago.

Koi shite akuma. That was the only drama I watched of hers too. I hated it but watched the whole thing lol