Episode Update: KPOP Star 6 Episode 1

#22 Bubblerune

Bubblerune

Trainee

• Pip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:15 AM

The girl that performed with sam kim was really adorable and likeable!! Hope she will learn a lot and improves so she can get really far

Sent from my SM-N910F using OneHallyu mobile app

#23 Camus

Camus

Idol

• PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:59 AM

still waiting for jung seung hwan to debut. couple of his ost are seriously really good. kinda skeptical bout this season but who am i kidding, I'm gonna watch it anyway. 

#24 PiиkJʌиgᴍi

PiиkJʌиgᴍi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationEnuguland, UK

Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:03 AM

Minju~! I'd been wondering what she'd do next after The Ark broke up. I'm glad YG gave her the wildcard, though her audition was disappointing. Hopefully she can really show off her talent in the next round.

I really like Yoo Jiny's voice, and much prefer it over her sister's. I think she'll go far in the show.

The others haven't caught my interest as much, I did quite like Hoon J though, he reminded me of Taeyang a little bit.

#25 scarlette007

scarlette007

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,507 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:29 PM

Jimin showing the level of quality I expect out of the winners. Kpop Star season 1 has firmly established itself as the strongest season.
Jimin, Ayeon, Michelle, Seunghoon, and Jae were both unique and talented.

#26 ZKPOP

ZKPOP

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:42 PM

Full Ep 

#27 ShootAnonymous

ShootAnonymous

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:32 AM

anyone know what's the name of the piano tune they were playing in the background during Hoon J's interview?

#28 BasedChunghaBona

BasedChunghaBona

WJSN Bona's one and only ♡ | 김지연 |보나

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,380 posts
  • LocationHugging Bona & Chungha ♡

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:51 AM

I am glad that Lee Soomin make it to the next round. I like her when she was in Produce 101.

Texas Girl who sang while Sam play the guitar is super adorable too.

Bless YG for saving Minju. Her audition was poor but I believe that she can still show more.

#29 ALiFlow

ALiFlow

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 03:45 PM

Bless YG for saving Minju.

That's exactly what I wanted to say. I don't say 'Bless YG' often, maybe it is a first ^^.

But that's what was in my mind at that time.

OK I have a weakness for Girl&Guitar. Kwon Jinah God bless you.. However I didn't find her audition was poor. Not extraordinary, but not poor :)

#30 JiyeonFati

JiyeonFati

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 November 2016 - 04:16 PM

I basically liked all the contestants who got the judges votes. Amazing young generation.

For the idols, I found the comments harsh but I understand the view, they weren't not as good as we could expected from pro who dedicaced themself for years.

My only concern in this eps is there were basically no man. The only one were a really good singer but he doesn't really feet the show, it's normal to give their chance to younger, not Immortal Song winners.

#31 lllll

lllll

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:16 AM

i don't know why but for some reasons i had so much troubles to find this thread again (even searching "kpop star" in the bar search)

#32 ALiFlow

ALiFlow

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:17 PM

Shannon goes to rehab :rolleyes:

Korea is a lovely place but such a harsh place to be, socially speaking...

I wouldn't be surprised if she is the best vocalist of all the contestants. She is already known to be a good one. I look forward JYP's opinion because he didn't give her a pass desismileys_6828.gif

#33 jooyoungsbae

jooyoungsbae

♔jooyoung's publicist♔

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,662 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:49 PM

triggered

the canada boy is really cute

#34 eevee-chan

eevee-chan

Idol

• PipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationMajor 9's dungeon

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:37 PM

triggered

the canada boy is really cute

You mean Moon Hyung-seo? I went to high school with him :lub:

#35 jooyoungsbae

jooyoungsbae

♔jooyoung's publicist♔

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,662 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:39 PM

You mean Moon Hyung-seo? I went to high school with him :lub:

woah dude thats so cool wtf

he must be popular in school huh

#36 Oliver

Oliver

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,267 posts
  • LocationThe Moon ~

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:34 AM

Shes so pretty

#37 jooyoungsbae

jooyoungsbae

♔jooyoung's publicist♔

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,662 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:39 AM (Edited by jooyoungsbae, 28 November 2016 - 04:33 AM.)

dont u guys feel kinda bad for the normal people that went on the show who has to compete with people who are already somewhat known to the public

cause everythings by voting system at the end isnt it?

also liek for some people their singing was ok but their dancing was good so the judges picked them... idk like i feel these trainees from other companies have an advantage? its like a second chance almost?

plus theyre pretty/good looking

#38 lllll

lllll

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:41 AM

Shannon goes to rehab :rolleyes:

Korea is a lovely place but such a harsh place to be, socially speaking...

I wouldn't be surprised if she is the best vocalist of all the contestants. She is already known to be a good one. I look forward JYP's opinion because he didn't give her a pass http://www.desismileys.com/smileys/desis...

apparently that's what he said (from a youtube comment), apparently he voted last and other said similar things (he knew she was going to pass it was more to give a feedback to improve on further round)

jyp "two judges just gave you constructive criticism about your singing but you don't seem surprised about it." shannon "yes" jyp "why aren't you surprise by the criticism/advice?" shannon "because it's problem that I already know." jyp "that's what I'm worried about. let say if we gave you an advice and you didn't know about it and were surprised about it, then your chance of fixing it would be high, but two other judges gave you advice which I totally agree with but you aren't surprise by it so I'm thinking, "she already knows what the problem is but why is she keep singing like it doesn't fit her age." I kept thinking this. shannon starts crying jyp "at your age, i don't think I have met anyone who can sing as well as you. it's amazing. I thought you were singing machine but that's the problem, you are like a singing machine." jyp "ok so two judges gave you a pass already which means you are through to the next round so I'm going to give you a technical advice. when you are singing, you pick a word, you open mouth and you send out vibrato. you have stop this vibrato. when we talk, we don't do that so if you do that, you can't sell the story you are trying sell by singing. you have to be able to sell the story to your audience. the reason why you can't sell the story through your singing is because it doesn't look like you are talking. Because you are such a good singer, you don't need to do that to try to show that you are a good singer. also, you need to get rid of the trying to sing in loud volume because you have a mic (shannon "yes you are right"). I just want to tell you these two things even though I have much more. You should focus on fixing these two issues for the next round."

#39 ALiFlow

ALiFlow

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:08 AM

Oh thanks :)  it sounds like JYP actually.

#40 scarlette007

scarlette007

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,507 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:28 AM

MV teaser for Jung Seung Hwan.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: YG, jyp, antenna, kpopstar, kpopstar6

Up, Up and Away!